Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

4 minutes ago, Steve Tasker said:

I don't know if there will ever be another player who has Messi's close control.

You know there will be, just depends if we're lucky enough to still be around to see it 

• Like 1
  • Replies 53.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NewlyRetired

• El Floppo

• Ramsay Hunt Experience

• Ned

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been meaning to put this together for some time. For our newer US soccer fans, here is a little primer of things to know about the history of your team and some of the background of internationa

not a soccer fan here, how does this work?  Argentina gets ball for the first 45 minutes then the US gets it in the 2nd half?

I didn't get to see a lot of the match because I had a fussy infant and a toddler to get to bed.  I saw the last 30 minutes or so.  I guess that was a blessing.  Even in the last 30 minutes, I found m

Just now, The Kansas Comet said:

He seems overwhelmed by the moment.  Can't handle the big stage.  He has been hesitant the entire half.  

I'd say Brooks, maybe Johnson, and to a lesser extent Zardes are the only ones out there that don't have that deer in the headlight look.  

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Evilgrin 72 said:

Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss.

Probably not a good sign when your team's most recklessly optimistic fan starts quoting Nietzsche.

• Like 6

We knew they'd be outclassed but there have been a bunch of undermanned sides in France with more influence over the proceedings.  

I hope JK has a good halftime talk. 

2 minutes ago, The Gator said:

You know there will be, just depends if we're lucky enough to still be around to see it 

It'll be the bastard son of Messi and some cowboy hat wearing skank who's drunk on Bud Light Lime and kamikaze shots in the bar of the hotel where the Argentina team is staying. Just hang on for another 20 years. 

• Like 2

Zardes actually has some skill when he actually has the ball at his feet.  Lately, it seems like he's learned how to do that.  When your first touch ends up 15 yards away, it's hard to do what he's doing tonight (and lately). 

2 minutes ago, TripItUp said:

My subs, Nagbe in for Bradley, Pulisic in for Suck-O, Howard in for Guzan, EvilGrin in for Beckersuck.

I'm ready. 

Melon! Get your suit on, we need you! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AAABatteries said:

If Wondo isn't subbed I'm going to make an empty threat of not watching the 2nd half.

I won't watch if he's still there. It's 11 on 10 as is. It's awful. 

Jurgen got a lot out of this team for four games, and it's not really his fault Jones and Wood are out, but he bottled this one.  We all knew this lineup wasn't good enough all week when we were talking about it.  

Might as well have gone for it with something that at least put our best remaining players out there.

• Like 1

Same old usa.  Feel like I have been watching the same horrible soccer from them for 30 years.  

Anyone else see the fs1 experts all pick USA to win?  Wtf

• Like 1