What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

US Men's National Team (6 Viewers)

Jurgen got a lot out of this team for four games, and it's not really his fault Jones and Wood are out, but he bottled this one.  We all knew this lineup wasn't good enough all week when we were talking about it.  

Might as well have gone for it with something that at least put our best remaining players out there.
Jones is almost as slow as Beckerman.  I do think Wood might have given us a chance if he and Zardes could chase down a long-ball or two.  But we simply don't have the midfield horses to keep up - and with Bradley ####ting the bed, we never really had a chance of moving the ball out of our end effectively

Must have missed the first four games I guess?
I'm sry did they beat some good teams? I know Ecuador is decent but thought their group was medicore at best.  Sry just sick of the mediocrity.  That is usa soccer.  No possession.  No offense.  Hard to watch.  Just awful 

I'm sry did they beat some good teams? I know Ecuador is decent but thought their group was medicore at best.  Sry just sick of the mediocrity.  That is usa soccer.  No possession.  No offense.  Hard to watch.  Just awful 
Come on - they've been plenty competitive the whole tournament until tonight.  Played attacking soccer and showed they belonged.  Argentina is on a different level, they are playing well and we are ####ting the bed.  One game isn't the whole tournament.  As long as we don't concede several more I think most will think this was a decent tournament for us.  And, now that I think about it, we would still have the 3rd place game to maybe redeem ourselves a little.

They made the semis and won their group of a pretty major tourney. Get off it. 

Users who are viewing this thread