What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

US Men's National Team (20 Viewers)

Roldan losing the ball leads to Lovitz foul on edge of area to give Cuba its only chance so far.   I feel like we may have predicted this.

Last week, a contractor pulled out the 20 year old railroad ties that bordered my driveway. He put down dirt and apparently some grass seed in the 18 inch wide space between my driveway and my neighbor's.

It would make a better pitch than what we're playing on right now. 

He was showing that in the playoffs too. Some nice growth from him this year
I am very pleased with his development.  We really could not expect more (especially at his age where players rarely improve something so basic).

I still want to see the team get to the point where Morris is a first choice sub and not a first choice starter.

that was the play of the game for me.  US up 4 goals and just had 9 guys sprinting back on defense like their life depended on it.  That is fabulous to see

Lol. Announcers must have gotten a "positives only"  talking to prior to this one.

There is NOTHING to take out of this game. As long as nobody got hurt, nothing else mattered. They're playing a high school team on a cow pasture 

Lol. Announcers must have gotten a "positives only"  talking to prior to this one.

There is NOTHING to take out of this game. As long as nobody got hurt, nothing else mattered. They're playing a high school team on a cow pasture 
Well..sorta 

But you either care about the other stuff like shape, spacing, creating chances, ball movement, or not. It's against a crap team, but they're doing it at least. My expectations have dropped so far I actually wasn't expecting it 

But yeah- no whammies here.every one walk off healthy and it's a win. (yedlin looked like he took a knock right before coming out) 

100% correct imo.   Outside of the actual W, the game could not be any more meaningless in the big scheme of things.

Users who are viewing this thread