Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We moderate these forums where we ask people to be cool to each other and not troll. I believe that's what we do. If asking people to be cool to each other and not troll causes us to lose money,

Quick look and it looks like most of the warnings for you where when you said stuff like Be cooler. And stop the  back and forth. If you've got a point, make it and back up why you think it. Th

Watching Gurley this year makes me want to look up Fisher and punch him in the face.

I've been offered Diggs and Le'Veon for Gurley in a keeper league. (I'm out of the race this year.)

Le'Veon and Gurley are effectively equal in cost to keep. Diggs would be replacing either Jeremy Hill or Willie Snead (not sure which one yet, depends on the rest of the season) as a keeper.

Worth it? I'm currently inclined to hold on to Gurley vs. take on Le'Veon's risk while trading 1 4-game sample (Gurley) for another one that seems less reliable (Diggs) given his QB and the question of how defenses will adjust. But trying to see if I'm crazy for passing this up..

What are your roster requirements?

It's a deep roster. 3 keepers, of which I'll have Amari Cooper in addition to the other 2 based on the trade or lack thereof. To fill 3 WR / 2 RB / 2 flex

PPR? Can you start Grok at WR?

I've been offered Diggs and Le'Veon for Gurley in a keeper league. (I'm out of the race this year.)

Le'Veon and Gurley are effectively equal in cost to keep. Diggs would be replacing either Jeremy Hill or Willie Snead (not sure which one yet, depends on the rest of the season) as a keeper.

Worth it? I'm currently inclined to hold on to Gurley vs. take on Le'Veon's risk while trading 1 4-game sample (Gurley) for another one that seems less reliable (Diggs) given his QB and the question of how defenses will adjust. But trying to see if I'm crazy for passing this up..

It's a deep roster. 3 keepers, of which I'll have Amari Cooper in addition to the other 2 based on the trade or lack thereof. To fill 3 WR / 2 RB / 2 flex

0.5 PPR. We also start a TE/QB/K/DEF/etc. Didn't feel it necessary to call that out. So no, TE's can't play WR...doesn't seem relevant though.

Edited by kaleidosky

0.5 PPR. We also start a TE/QB/K/DEF/etc. Didn't feel it necessary to call that out. So no, TE's can't play WR...doesn't seem relevant though.

How many teams in your league? What's the buy-in?

Good news guys.

I moved Gurley.

I don't want to derail the thread about my team but for those interested in Gurley's trade value. Here you go.

I was in rebuild mode last year and this year and with a series of moves look to be competitive enough next year.

16 team idp

Must start 3WR

RB/TE flex

High performance

I traded

Gurley

P. Dorset

1st (currently 1.16)

Late 2nd

Early 3rd

For

Antonio Brown

1st (currently 1.3)

WR and TE are a premium in this league and very hard to trade for.

Very happy with my WRS and TE now.

Still will make a few minor moves and will have 3 1st 2 of which should be top 3ish.

You traded a 21 year-old stud who plays a position where there are only 2 or 3 top-notch guys, for a 27 year-old stud WR, a position where there is little difference between the #1 guy and the #12 guy.

Oh, and a high pick in what looks to be a weak draft class.

Continued luck on your "rebuilding" for the next 10 years. :thumbup:

Edited by spider321