What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dude runs into fire at Burning Man event in Utah. (1 Viewer)

Surprised there aren't more deaths at this thing. Seems way too loosely run to keep people from offing themselves with stupid accidents while drunk/high.

Surprised there aren't more deaths at this thing. Seems way too loosely run to keep people from offing themselves with stupid accidents while drunk/high.
1. This thing isn't the real burning man

2. Are events supposed to guard against crazy, suidical (albeit drug induced) maniacs? Seriously.

If this guy were with his friends camping and jumped off a cliff, would we be surprised?

#### happens. When you are way wasted on god knows what, more #### happens. It's sad, it's tragic. But can't imagine there's anymore blame than this guy choosing to get too high.

That is nuts. If you are going to kill yourself in such a stupid way at least try and run back out while on fire.

That's not Burning Man, it's a regional burn like Apogaea here in Colorado. At Apo, there is a perimeter around the effigy/temple burns but nothing that would prevent something like this from happening. And, I'd rather it stayed that way but this may have an impact on other regional burns.

That is crazy and tragic.

TheAristocrat said:
That's not Burning Man, it's a regional burn like Apogaea here in Colorado. At Apo, there is a perimeter around the effigy/temple burns but

nothing that would prevent something like this from happening. And, I'd rather it stayed that way but this may have an impact on other regional burns.

That is crazy and tragic.
Pretty sure that was a burning man

Jayrod said:
"This thing" is not Burning Man. And Burning Man is barely "run" at all. That's kind of the idea. The attendees make the event what it is, not the organizers.

The guy was all dancing around before running in. Didn't seem too suicidal to me. More like he bought into their spiritual bull#### a bit too much. Hope he didn't have kids.

The guy was all dancing around before running in. Didn't seem too suicidal to me. More like he bought into their spiritual bull#### a bit too much. Hope he didn't have kids.
Just a wee bit...

One moron s###s their pants, and now everyone's gotta wear diapers.

Last edited by a moderator:
About 3 seconds after he runs into the fire you can almost make out a silhouette of Obama in the flames for a brief second if you look real hard.

Users who are viewing this thread