Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gorgeous

You guys with the prices... we've been waiting for legal weed my entire freaking life, and you guys are like "yea, but the dude on the corner is $20 cheaper".  

Bought an ounce of shake for $50 today.  16% THC.  Will decarb this and cook up a pound of butter with it.  Stoked! 

Indica vs sativa, which one is better for someone who doesn't want his mind melting? I always forget :bag:

Uni, what type of container do you put the tincture in? Is this the type of liquid I could put in a container and pack in my luggage for a trip abroad?

I keep it in 2oz glass amber eye-dropper bottles. Most likely would be safe as they are, although if I were travelling abroad I would probably hide it in a mouthwash bottle or something just in case.

I need to make a new batch soon. It works really well but I'd like to get it more potent so that I don't have to use as much. It doesn't taste very good.

I gave up on the Magic Flight

I have a buddy who swears by the MF - what do you not like about it?

It's hard as #### to use

Its way too much trouble for a few hits. And they aren't even thick, milky hits. You are lucky if you get 1 decent hit off the thing.

• Like 2

So, yeah...

The Dutchman told me strange tales of long-ago Lebanese cannabis cooperatives, where hashish gathering sometimes took on a sexually hedonistic aspect. He claimed that during gland gathering adventures in remote areas, beautiful young girls, "selected because they had lush pubic hair," meandered through the cannabis fields on hot late summer afternoons, grinding their swelling pudenda against sticky resinous flowers.

The girls were soon covered in resin glands, which were removed from their skin and hair using specially-shaped tools, and smoked immediately. The taste of the girls' sacred musk infused into the resin powder like a damp natural perfume.

The Dutchman explained how smokers of "goddess hashish" believed that girls' sweat contained substances which symbiotically combined with cannabinoids to potentiate a stronger high. And some of the gatherer goddesses found that cannabinoids penetrated hair and skin to create a burning inner high so intense that it resembled, or triggered, orgasm.

:mellow:

Link

all in

Indica vs sativa, which one is better for someone who doesn't want his mind melting? I always forget :bag:

Uni, what type of container do you put the tincture in? Is this the type of liquid I could put in a container and pack in my luggage for a trip abroad?

I keep it in 2oz glass amber eye-dropper bottles. Most likely would be safe as they are, although if I were travelling abroad I would probably hide it in a mouthwash bottle or something just in case.

I need to make a new batch soon. It works really well but I'd like to get it more potent so that I don't have to use as much. It doesn't taste very good.

How and how much do you administer? Is the effect similar to an edible?

Definitely getting one of those machines.

So, yeah...

The Dutchman told me strange tales of long-ago Lebanese cannabis cooperatives, where hashish gathering sometimes took on a sexually hedonistic aspect. He claimed that during gland gathering adventures in remote areas, beautiful young girls, "selected because they had lush pubic hair," meandered through the cannabis fields on hot late summer afternoons, grinding their swelling pudenda against sticky resinous flowers.

The girls were soon covered in resin glands, which were removed from their skin and hair using specially-shaped tools, and smoked immediately. The taste of the girls' sacred musk infused into the resin powder like a damp natural perfume.

The Dutchman explained how smokers of "goddess hashish" believed that girls' sweat contained substances which symbiotically combined with cannabinoids to potentiate a stronger high. And some of the gatherer goddesses found that cannabinoids penetrated hair and skin to create a burning inner high so intense that it resembled, or triggered, orgasm.

:mellow:

Link

I have a boner now, thanks a lot.

I could use a little help.

I'm got a trip coming up in March and instead of flying home I'm planning on flying into Denver for a one day detour to experience the legal marijuana market. Other than passing through the airport I've never actually set foot in Colorado so don't know my way around in the least.

I'm basically looking for suggestions for a hotel in the area that puts me in close vicinity to multiple marijuana shops or if nothing else the area of town I should target staying. Main goal is a nice safe hotel in close vicinity to the shops. Any suggestions? Again I have no idea of the layout and how much of a distance it is from one shop to the next. Is there a particular area of the city they are concentrated or just spread out all over? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm got a trip coming up in March and instead of flying home I'm planning on flying into Denver for a one day detour to experience the legal marijuana market. Other than passing through the airport I've never actually set foot in Colorado so don't know my way around in the least.

I'm basically looking for suggestions for a hotel in the area that puts me in close vicinity to multiple marijuana shops or if nothing else the area of town I should target staying. Main goal is a nice safe hotel in close vicinity to the shops. Any suggestions? Again I have no idea of the layout and how much of a distance it is from one shop to the next. Is there a particular area of the city they are concentrated or just spread out all over? Any help would be appreciated.

Ummm.... I think you have your priorities wrong... what you really need to find is a place where you can smoke legally. When we travel to Denver, this is where we stay because it's 420-friendly. We rent a car and drive to 3D Cannabis Center, but there are other dispensaries closer to the B&B, and there are at least a couple within a 10-15 minute walk.

Ummm.... I think you have your priorities wrong... what you really need to find is a place where you can smoke legally. When we travel to Denver, this is where we stay because it's 420-friendly. We rent a car and drive to 3D Cannabis Center, but there are other dispensaries closer to the B&B, and there are at least a couple within a 10-15 minute walk.

Good point, I forgot that part of the equation. Trying to book today so thanks for the quick tip and assistance.

Use Indica before having sex. hth.

Would you explain this more? Does it make you/her more horny? Why this over the sativa? I was thinking the indica would be more apt to just zone us out?

No, at least for me, it doesn't make more horny. It makes the whole experience much more intense... The entire penis feels the ###### a lot more... Completely, I guess is the best word. And if she uses the indica beforehand, she seems to get into it with a new level of intensity, too. It's a very different feeling than with sativas.

Would you explain this more? Does it make you/her more horny? Why this over the sativa? I was thinking the indica would be more apt to just zone us out?

No, at least for me, it doesn't make more horny. It makes the whole experience much more intense... The entire penis feels the ###### a lot more... Completely, I guess is the best word. And if she uses the indica beforehand, she seems to get into it with a new level of intensity, too. It's a very different feeling than with sativas.
Yeah it feels great when I jack off after eating a cookie.

The indica gives you a more intense body high, which heightens sexual sensation significantly for both male and female. I feel bad for people that don't enhance their sex with marijuana. They don't know what they are missing with their senses operating at 50%.

• Like 1

The indica gives you a more intense body high, which heightens sexual sensation significantly for both male and female. I feel bad for people that don't enhance their sex with marijuana. They don't know what they are missing with their senses operating at 50%.
My wife and I almost never have non-high sex simply because high sex is so much better.
  • Like 1

My wife and I almost never have non-high sex simply because high sex is so much better.

Al - same deal with you on the indica vs. sativa prior to mooshing? I would really like to know more about this.

I wish this thread would get deleted. Seriously folks, weed isn't good for you

Should we delete the beer theead?

Probably the Five Guys thread too by this logic.

Most of the threads. Is ACC badketball good for you? Is the new Ghostbusters movie good for you? Is Game of Thrones (book, TV show, both or neither) good for you?
  • Like 1

You are really just a little pathetic worm aren't you. Why don't you crawl back into your hole and eat ####.

I don't have a hole to go to nor do I eat feces. Sir, I must ask you, are you high?

• Like 1

Have a good superbowl weekend, guys :thumbup:

McG, happen to have a name for what you're using in the butter? Either I'm doing it wrong (I did shut it down early when I started catching a buzz off the stove) or yours is 2+ shelves above what I thought was pretty good. This batch I baked is about 1/4th as strong as I'd need it to be, if that.

Is THC% the way to grade potency or is that just a number?

McG, happen to have a name for what you're using in the butter? Either I'm doing it wrong (I did shut it down early when I started catching a buzz off the stove) or yours is 2+ shelves above what I thought was pretty good. This batch I baked is about 1/4th as strong as I'd need it to be, if that.

I've been finding some of my batches are not as good as others, which is why I've been doing more research. Check out the link I posted above and also watch the videos from Badkittysmiles on youtube. I'm revamping everything based on what I've learned. Cliffs notes on what I'm changing:

Decarb in the oven before cooking

Add lecithin

Use coconut oil instead of butter, or clarify your butter before adding your herb

Cook twice, with an overnight freeze in between

If you're cheap like I am and just want to use the 1/8 per stick, these experts seem to have the optimal formula. But even their recipes tell you to use more than I do.

• Like 1

I think I'm gonna quit the habit.

Maybe you should stop being a ##### first.

Your charade is tiring and not funny. Why do you insist on continuously making a fool of yourself?

Overreaction, much? I'm simply trying to becoming a better man by spending less money on drugs and being able to pass a piss test. Sorry for disturbing this thread by posting a single sentence.

You guys aren't acting like a bunch of potheads, ya'll acting like a bunch of squares to me.

• Like 1

I've been finding some of my batches are not as good as others, which is why I've been doing more research. Check out the link I posted above and also watch the videos from Badkittysmiles on youtube. I'm revamping everything based on what I've learned. Cliffs notes on what I'm changing:

Decarb in the oven before cooking

Add lecithin

Use coconut oil instead of butter, or clarify your butter before adding your herb

Cook twice, with an overnight freeze in between

If you're cheap like I am and just want to use the 1/8 per stick, these experts seem to have the optimal formula. But even their recipes tell you to use more than I do.

The new method makes a huuuuge difference. The cookies taste better with the coconut oil too.

I would highly recommend Badkittysmiles for anything related to edibles/extracts etc. She's on Grasscity, Youtube and she has a website.

You are really just a little pathetic worm aren't you. Why don't you crawl back into your hole and eat ####.

I don't have a hole to go to nor do I eat feces. Sir, I must ask you, are you high?

If you weren't such a raging alcoholic you'd be better at trolling.

• Like 1

The 2nd highest grossing app of all time was created by a development company in Finland. Does anybody know anything about Finland? :shrug:

The name of the company's CEO is Ilkka Paananen.

Edited by TenTimes

Jessica Alba is on the Ellen Degeneres show right now. I said to my wife I'll bet Ellen would love to eat her out and my wife got mad.

Of course your wife got mad about that. What did you expect? Everyone knows Ellen would prefer to have Jessica Alba eat her out. I mean, the butch one receives, right?

Jessica Alba is on the Ellen Degeneres show right now. I said to my wife I'll bet Ellen would love to eat her out and my wife got mad.

Of course your wife got mad about that. What did you expect? Everyone knows Ellen would prefer to have Jessica Alba eat her out. I mean, the butch one receives, right?
Actually I think Ellen would strap one on and give Alba the business, doggie style.