What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pot smokers (2 Viewers)

Tinctures were like 200/200. Think it’s like 3mg/dose

gummys all 10mg

choco was 100mg; just estimated % I ate

keep in mind I’ve only done a handful of times a year recently, so trying to find that sweet spot

@Dan Lambskin - is this your first time with edibles?

I finally took my trip south and got some edibles for the first time about a month ago or less.  Thanks to the guidance from GB 80s, I started slow and that was a good thing because I am a total lightweight (cheaper that way, I guess!! ) 

I have 4 versions of gummies.  Most are 10mg indica and one is 5mg hybrid.     I am completely fine in the 5mg-7.5mg range for now.  Like you said, I wasn't looking to get wasted, but that dose is nice for a light buzz and good night sleep for me.      

I also got a couple vape cartridges.   Had one hit of my indica the other night and that hit me a bit harder, but it sure made Cobra Kai a lot of fun! 

@Dan Lambskin - is this your first time with edibles?

I finally took my trip south and got some edibles for the first time about a month ago or less.  Thanks to the guidance from GB 80s, I started slow and that was a good thing because I am a total lightweight (cheaper that way, I guess!! ) 

I have 4 versions of gummies.  Most are 10mg indica and one is 5mg hybrid.     I am completely fine in the 5mg-7.5mg range for now.  Like you said, I wasn't looking to get wasted, but that dose is nice for a light buzz and good night sleep for me.      

I also got a couple vape cartridges.   Had one hit of my indica the other night and that hit me a bit harder, but it sure made Cobra Kai a lot of fun! 
I’ve dabbled but that’s about it

used to use heavily in high school, mildly in college and then I’d say infrequently last 5-10 years, ramping up more recently 

I've found that edibles are a great way to reduce my drinking.  I kind of like to have a drink or two just before consuming and/or while waiting for the edible to kick in, but once it does I've found that my urge to drink completely vanishes.  I actually threw out half a glass of wine a couple of nights ago after nursing it for over an hour while I sat out on the patio with Mrs. K, and there have been a couple of other times when I basically had to force myself to finish the vodka-on-the-rocks that I started off with.  That's unlike me, under normal circumstances.

Waking up fresh and well-rested with no hangover is also pretty nice.  

I've found that edibles are a great way to reduce my drinking.  I kind of like to have a drink or two just before consuming and/or while waiting for the edible to kick in, but once it does I've found that my urge to drink completely vanishes.  I actually threw out half a glass of wine a couple of nights ago after nursing it for over an hour while I sat out on the patio with Mrs. K, and there have been a couple of other times when I basically had to force myself to finish the vodka-on-the-rocks that I started off with.  That's unlike me, under normal circumstances.

Have you tried running high?

This part is the mega bonus.  

I had a few beers for the first time in a month or so on Saturday night.  Gut rot and felt like #### for work in the morning on Saturday.  

Had my usual edible portion last night.  Slept like a baby and feel great this morning, and the edibles are a better buzz than alcohol.  

Anybody know the best way to go about getting the smell of burnt weed out of a garage?

Asking for a friend.

eta: my friend is all edibles now

Last edited by a moderator:
How old is too old for pot?  Smoking a joint that has to be 18 month old weed at this point. 
My brother in law bought an eighth 2 christmas's ago and it has only been us smoking it over christmas. We were both potheads in college but now it is a once a year thing for us.

He keeps it in the freezer and it has not lost any potency and I would disagree with the other poster, it does not make you sleepy.  I think there is still some left for this Christmas even. In college it would be lucky to last a week, now it lasts 3 years.

Running while high would require getting out of my chair and turning off my stream-of-consciousness viewing of Parks & Rec, so no, not yet. 
I’m much older now and get most of my exercise coaching my daughter, but when I was in my 20s and 30s, I played my best hoops after catching a nice fade in the parking lot.  You get completely lost in the game - almost like when you’re faded at a rock concert. 

Downside of the weed- man have I been watching a lot of ####ty movies.  Seems like I cant do many actual good movies since I obsess about stupid things like stunt doubles, so I watch stuff that is pretty bad.  A lot of cheesy horror and rom-coms.  
Yeah, for whatever reason, the last few weeks I haven't been able to really concentrate so the movies I am watching are either things I've seen a ton or cheesy fluff. 

Yeah, for whatever reason, the last few weeks I haven't been able to really concentrate so the movies I am watching are either things I've seen a ton or cheesy fluff. 
My wife and I have started watching "Love" on Netflix.  I know this isn't the Netflix thread, but that show is hilarious.  Even funnier high.  

You guys use CBD at all?  

Specifically, any experience or thoughts on nano CBD in general or Chong's in particular?  Ran across this Tommy Chong one late night. Far more advertising than unbiased article, but I'm still curious if there is truth to his claims. Can't find too much on the net that doesn't look like an ad for nano cbd

You guys use CBD at all?  

Specifically, any experience or thoughts on nano CBD in general or Chong's in particular?  Ran across this Tommy Chong one late night. Far more advertising than unbiased article, but I'm still curious if there is truth to his claims. Can't find too much on the net that doesn't look like an ad for nano cbd
I'm pretty sure Chong is getting his CBD from hemp. Trust me, you don't want that. It's crap.

Get your CBD from the whole cannabis plant. Full spectrum if you can. There are many other cannabinoids in cannabis other than CBD that can offer a beneficial effect. Some believe that these cannabinoids have a synergistic effect and work better together. 

For those into edibles, I have a recommendation:

I was using gummies, but I didn't particularly enjoy the flavor. Chocolate seems to mask the weed flavor much better. If you can get this brand in your area, I recommend Blank brand chocolate edibles. Very yum. 

I was using gummies, but I didn't particularly enjoy the flavor. Chocolate seems to mask the weed flavor much better. If you can get this brand in your area, I recommend Blank brand chocolate edibles. Very yum. 
These only Cali? Seems like it

Why would you want to do this?
Depending on the strength, the flavor can be pretty cloying/potent in gummies. I agree in general i enjoy the flavor, but a 50mg gummie that's pretty small will have a very sappy flavor from my experience. 

Can anyone speak to the AirVape X?  I need a vaporizer for occasional use.  
Looks like we're in the same boat.  I'm looking for something discreet for flower but looks like this does concentrates as well which is an added bonus if they both function efficiently.  I was set on the GPen but I know nothing about non disposable vape products aside from The Volcano.  

You really shouldn't be tasting the weed at all.....

Looks like we're in the same boat.  I'm looking for something discreet for flower but looks like this does concentrates as well which is an added bonus if they both function efficiently.  I was set on the GPen but I know nothing about non disposable vape products aside from The Volcano.  
Where would you want discretion, that you wouldn't simply use concentrates?

You simply prefer the flower?

Where would you want discretion, that you wouldn't simply use concentrates?

You simply prefer the flower?
Yep.  The concentrates just aren't the same for me and I tried most of the oils circa 2017/18.  I do live in an non legal state so my choices are limited.   The prices of quality flower are also much more appealing where I live ($150/zip v. $25-50 for .5 concentrates).

My new fav chocolate bar (comes in varities) is Jacked Up. Basically the only edible I buy any more. 

Looks like it is a local Oklahoma brand. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My new fav chocolate bar (comes in varities) is Jacked Up. Basically the only edible I buy any more. 

Looks like it is a local Oklahoma brand. 
Do you find there are bad products there? Regulation in OK is much less stringent than most. 

Have you heard about any bad product?

Do you find there are bad products there? Regulation in OK is much less stringent than most. 

Have you heard about any bad product?
I don't have much to compare to from other states. I haven't ever had a bad product. Some i have enjoyed less, so I do have my favorites. Only buddy I have that claims bad products is a habitual complainer so I kind of only half listen to his opinion. I have read stuff online, but I don't base any decisions on those usually.

Similar to the real deal?
I've been a D9 aficionado for over 40 years. D8 packs the real punch at a fraction of cost with only 1 or 2 pulls off the cart. There are rumors of a ban on USPS deliveries coming up so I went ahead and bought some clearance 4 packs at Rogue River Labs, all good. I read a story in the NY TIMES a couple weeks ago detailing D8 and specifically GA Hemp CO. I bought one Jack Herer from them to try it out and was amazed. Best of all, LEGAL!

r/delta8 has alot of reviews and testimonials.

Users who are viewing this thread