Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Pot smokers


Recommended Posts

On 3/15/2021 at 10:37 AM, Nick Vermeil said:

Can anyone speak to the AirVape X?  I need a vaporizer for occasional use.  

No. 

Go Arizer or Fury 2/Edge.  Even Pax 3.  Those are pretty discreet.  

 

If stealth and/or $$$ isn't an option there's a lot more but you might not be able to buy one now that easily online.  Usps ban is effecting dry herb vapes also.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use the DaVinci IQ, quality device. It has a stealth mode and it can be started on your phone if you are looking to be super discreet...though I am usually not. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just ordered a Hydravong Deluxe pack from Dynavap.  It's a vape that you heat up with a lighter, so no electronics.  The reviews were pretty good, but I'll check in once I get it and test it out.  I think the lighter seems like kind of a pain, so if I like it a lot, I may go ahead and get an induction heater to sit on my desk (or the rechargeable one ).  Hydravong Deluxe Pack  Does anyone else have a Dynavap device?  

I'm definitely still interested in a chargeable device but this one seemed like a good starter, and was pretty cheap comparatively. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, bro1ncos said:

Anyone use anything instead of Weedmaps as your preferred search engine for your local dispensaries? 

Depends on your city. I use leafly sometimes when I'm looking for a specific strain.

Keep your eye on dutchie. They are an ecommerce tech company that has been facilitating online ordering and delivery in the industry. They just raised $200 million and bought a POS company and an ERP company and have their sights set on launching a portal similar to weedmaps/leafly either later this year or in 2021.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Guinis72 said:

I just ordered a Hydravong Deluxe pack from Dynavap.  It's a vape that you heat up with a lighter, so no electronics.  The reviews were pretty good, but I'll check in once I get it and test it out.  I think the lighter seems like kind of a pain, so if I like it a lot, I may go ahead and get an induction heater to sit on my desk (or the rechargeable one ).  Hydravong Deluxe Pack  Does anyone else have a Dynavap device?  

I'm definitely still interested in a chargeable device but this one seemed like a good starter, and was pretty cheap comparatively. 

Dynavaps are okay (I have or have used most dry herb vaporizers on the market), but way overhyped, IMO.    I'd also get a jet torch instead of a lighter.   I like dense vapor so with a vapcap i typically heat till a beat or two after the click.   That's playing with fire though as I've accidentally combusted before.  

 

 

You're probably gonna want to get a lil 14mm bubbler for the vong feature.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, cockroach said:

Dynavaps are okay (I have or have used most dry herb vaporizers on the market), but way overhyped, IMO.    I'd also get a jet torch instead of a lighter.   I like dense vapor so with a vapcap i typically heat till a beat or two after the click.   That's playing with fire though as I've accidentally combusted before.  

 

 

You're probably gonna want to get a lil 14mm bubbler for the vong feature.  

Nice, thanks for the input!  Thankfully, it does come with a torch lighter, but just not the 3-torch lighter that comes with the M.  I have a 16mm piece now, so my plan is to just get a 16mm to 14mm adapter. Hopefully that'll work well!

I think I'm going to get a DaVinci IQ2 too, which I think I can a deal on from my brother's vape shop. Part of me likes the non-electronics aspect of the Dynavap, but I also don't want to have to use a torch lighter every time I want to use it.

Do you guys do anything with the ABV material?  I watched a Dynavap review where the guy said he uses it for his cannabutters.  That sounds like a nice benefit if you get 2 uses out of it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Guinis72 said:

Nice, thanks for the input!  Thankfully, it does come with a torch lighter, but just not the 3-torch lighter that comes with the M.  I have a 16mm piece now, so my plan is to just get a 16mm to 14mm adapter. Hopefully that'll work well!

I think I'm going to get a DaVinci IQ2 too, which I think I can a deal on from my brother's vape shop. Part of me likes the non-electronics aspect of the Dynavap, but I also don't want to have to use a torch lighter every time I want to use it.

Do you guys do anything with the ABV material?  I watched a Dynavap review where the guy said he uses it for his cannabutters.  That sounds like a nice benefit if you get 2 uses out of it!

You'll be fine with the reducer for your bubbler. 

 

I used to make cannaoil with my ABV but lately I'll just sprinkle a couple grams on a slice of pizza or in a shake or some yogurt if I want an edible high.    Some people can't stand the taste though.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/15/2021 at 5:31 PM, urbanhack said:

Sundae Driver

Two thumbs up!

 

Have a couple of other of your suggestions on my list. Atleast the ones I can get out here in the sticks of middle America. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, urbanhack said:

I'm very physically active. I'm 62. Play pickleball, ride bikes. 45+ years of D9 use, when I was working a professional job I  used only after work and W&B was only on Sundays. Now that I'm a full time artist and work at my leisure I can indulge with W&B on a daily basis. And in FL, D8 is legal and great.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I'm doing a dispensary run this week and would appreciate advise. As out of state non-medical customer, I am limited to 14 grams flower, 2.5 concentrate and 250 mgs edibles.  I had some concentrate a while ago (orange slime in a syringe) and it didn't go well for me.  I ate a very small amount and had a negative experience.  Looking for any advise from the menu below.  Really any advise is appreciated. TIA FBG potheads.

https://risecannabis.com/dispensary-menu/illinois/mundelein-adult-use-rec-menu/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:

I'm doing a dispensary run this week and would appreciate advise. As out of state non-medical customer, I am limited to 14 grams flower, 2.5 concentrate and 250 mgs edibles.  I had some concentrate a while ago (orange slime in a syringe) and it didn't go well for me.  I ate a very small amount and had a negative experience.  Looking for any advise from the menu below.  Really any advise is appreciated. TIA FBG potheads.

https://risecannabis.com/dispensary-menu/illinois/mundelein-adult-use-rec-menu/

 

what are you looking for regarding sativa or indica? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Gator said:

what are you looking for regarding sativa or indica? 

I think a blend.  I'm mostly just looking to chill, but the stronger indica blends I've tried sometimes glue me to the couch, not in a good way.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Juxtatarot said:

Let’s say, hypothetically, someone put THC mints into a regular breath mint container and took them on a plane. What’s the chance of a TSA problem? Basically zero?

Domestic flight? Basically zero

international? No idea

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

Let’s say, hypothetically, someone put THC mints into a regular breath mint container and took them on a plane. What’s the chance of a TSA problem? Basically zero?

zero

 

i flew to italy with edibles with zero issue. The thing they will 100% take is the battery for your vape if you try and take it carry-on. If you're taking a vape, put it in your checked baggage. 

Edited by The Gator
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:

I think a blend.  I'm mostly just looking to chill, but the stronger indica blends I've tried sometimes glue me to the couch, not in a good way.

 

Cresco Wedding Cake is the only one I'm familiar with, but the Cresco brand overall is pretty solid imo 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

Let’s say, hypothetically, someone put THC mints into a regular breath mint container and took them on a plane. What’s the chance of a TSA problem? Basically zero?

Life in prison. Can’t outrun the law, my friend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CletiusMaximus said:

I'm doing a dispensary run this week and would appreciate advise. As out of state non-medical customer, I am limited to 14 grams flower, 2.5 concentrate and 250 mgs edibles.  I had some concentrate a while ago (orange slime in a syringe) and it didn't go well for me.  I ate a very small amount and had a negative experience.  Looking for any advise from the menu below.  Really any advise is appreciated. TIA FBG potheads.

https://risecannabis.com/dispensary-menu/illinois/mundelein-adult-use-rec-menu/

 

Were it me and I was looking to extend the product life and get best bang for the dollar, I would ask the budtender if they have any deals on shake weed.  I know every state is different and not sure what the dispensaries have going on in ILL but in Oregon, I can buy an ounce of shake for ~$75.  Doubtful you'll find that, but if they do have some, consider it. Hybrid's work best for this, but I prefer to lean Indica with the shake because sometimes, sativa heavy strains and edibles are a bad mix for me. 

What I've been doing with this shake weed is turning it into coconut oil or cannabis butter.  And when I do that, I basically have turned into Cannabis Jesus.  I'm feeding a flock with one fish, proverbially speaking.  

So you got your max allotment of hybrid shake, you head home and it's time to decarb that ish.  For those not in the know, this is essentially spreading your flower out on a baking sheet lined with foil and putting it in the oven at 225 degrees for 45 minutes.  I actually do this on a grill outdoors so the house doesn't smell like a Cypress Hill touring van.  I even try to grind the flower up a little bit before AND after the decarb process and then store it in an airtight mason jar.

From there, I strongly suggest getting yourself a good jar of coconut oil.  It's a little spendy, but OH SO worth it.  Melt the oil in a crockpot and once melted, throw in your decarbed weed - you can find decent ratios online, but I'll go a half ounce of shake with 1 14oz jar of coconut oil.  Roughly.  Set that on low for 4-6 hours, the longer the better but not TOO long, you don't want to burn it!  

When done, strain it out using a cheesecloth and TA DA - you've got super potent coconut oil that you can use for baked treats, smoothies, or whatever is clever and I'm here to tell you, THIS IS THE WAY.  Maximize your dollar, extend your high by hours and become a popular person with friends, family and footballguys (allegedly). 

Edited by General Malaise
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any of you get mean on certain strains? Like a mean drunk vs a happy drunk? Got a friend who goes off, almost bipolar. Thought it was med imbalance. Talked to him after another bizarre text and he was obviously stoned out of his mind. But like a mean drunk

  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Judge Smails said:

Any of you get mean on certain strains? Like a mean drunk vs a happy drunk? Got a friend who goes off, almost bipolar. Thought it was med imbalance. Talked to him after another bizarre text and he was obviously stoned out of his mind. But like a mean drunk

The only time i felt that way was when i couldn’t get any buds and was smoking strictly hash. No idea what strains it was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Judge Smails said:

Any of you get mean on certain strains? Like a mean drunk vs a happy drunk? Got a friend who goes off, almost bipolar. Thought it was med imbalance. Talked to him after another bizarre text and he was obviously stoned out of his mind. But like a mean drunk

Sounds like paradoxical effect, which is a thing. Does he fall asleep on cocaine?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Judge Smails said:

Any of you get mean on certain strains? Like a mean drunk vs a happy drunk? Got a friend who goes off, almost bipolar. Thought it was med imbalance. Talked to him after another bizarre text and he was obviously stoned out of his mind. But like a mean drunk

I have a friend like this. Super sweet guy, loves his whiskey, always a happy drunk, never met a less aggressive dude. Give him some herb and he's looking for a fight. And I'm not talking about me. And no, that's not where my user name originated, but here I am posting in this thread, so...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Juxtatarot said:

Let’s say, hypothetically, someone put THC mints into a regular breath mint container and took them on a plane. What’s the chance of a TSA problem? Basically zero?

My cousin once carried an eighth of flower onto an airplane without issue. She just stuck the sack inside her bra between her very large bosoms. I wouldn't recommend that, and you probably wouldn't aren't properly equipped for that action. I think most types of concentrates, edibles or cartridges won't cause any problems. A friend of mine has brought large amounts of cartridges back when he flies to CA or CO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Juxtatarot said:

Let’s say, hypothetically, someone put THC mints into a regular breath mint container and took them on a plane. What’s the chance of a TSA problem? Basically zero?

Zero 

i travel with flower all the time and have never had an issue.  Edibles are even better as others have said. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, berndog said:

While edibles are convenient I find them to be overrated.  I would go with a hybrid that has more sativa than indica as I’m not a fan of couch lock 

exactly me. Hybrid flower = my fave, and I find edibles meh at best. Take too long to work, and the high is different enough to not be as enjoyable. I've probably said this before in this thread, but edibles feel more like stronger "may make you drowsy" cold medicine than the classic "weed high". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, CletiusMaximus said:

I think a blend.  I'm mostly just looking to chill, but the stronger indica blends I've tried sometimes glue me to the couch, not in a good way.

 

If you are just looking to chill i would definitely stay away from any concentrates, waxes, shatters, etc. The 1:1 gummies listed on there would be my suggestion. 100 mg of THC in probably 10 mg servings. This allows you to start small and add to it. 

For flower I would suggest: Mandarin Cookies - It's only 20% THC and should be a nice high if it is similar at all to Tropicana Cookies which it should be.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Just got back from a hiking in trip in the Rockies, and I brought back some flower with me.  Until now, I've been edibles-only because they're discrete and I can consume them whenever I want without needing to take any special steps to control the odor, but I felt like I was potentially missing out by totally ignoring flower.  Fortunately, mason jars pretty much completely eliminate any smell from the room where I keep my stash.  Also, I sprung for a good dry herb vaporizer for a healthy alternative to combustion, and it turns out to be more or less odor-free as well.  I took a couple of draws in the same room as my wife just to show her how it works -- she has no interest in weed but doesn't have any problem with my indulgence -- and she claims that she couldn't smell the vapor even though she was standing right there.  (I can't tell whether it smells or not because I can sure taste the hell out of it, but I have noticed that any smell seems to be totally gone within a couple of hours at the most, so that's nice).  

This weekend I experimented a bit with a strain that was listed at 18% THC (Meat Breath).  I happen to know that that's kind of on the low end for this particular strain.  I bought it from a budget-oriented place, and the prepackaged nugs were small and kind of popcorny when I opened them up.  Can't argue with the effects though.  It's an indica and definitely produces a more chill experience than edibles. 

I made two other stops at higher-end dispensaries and picked up two other strains that I haven't sampled yet.  One is a 22% THC indica (Space Cake), and the other is a 33% THC sativa (Grape Stomper).  I'm actually kind of intimidated by the latter but looking forward to it.  Both look gorgeous -- great color, large buds, and they look like they just came out of the freezer with all the trichomes.  This certainly seems like a "you get what you pay for" thing.  The budget place sold me B- weed at a very fair price, and the other two places sold me what looks like A+ weed also at an equitable but obviously higher price.  

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Just got back from a hiking in trip in the Rockies, and I brought back some flower with me.  Until now, I've been edibles-only because they're discrete and I can consume them whenever I want without needing to take any special steps to control the odor, but I felt like I was potentially missing out by totally ignoring flower.  Fortunately, mason jars pretty much completely eliminate any smell from the room where I keep my stash.  Also, I sprung for a good dry herb vaporizer for a healthy alternative to combustion, and it turns out to be more or less odor-free as well.  I took a couple of draws in the same room as my wife just to show her how it works -- she has no interest in weed but doesn't have any problem with my indulgence -- and she claims that she couldn't smell the vapor even though she was standing right there.  (I can't tell whether it smells or not because I can sure taste the hell out of it, but I have noticed that any smell seems to be totally gone within a couple of hours at the most, so that's nice).  

This weekend I experimented a bit with a strain that was listed at 18% THC (Meat Breath).  I happen to know that that's kind of on the low end for this particular strain.  I bought it from a budget-oriented place, and the prepackaged nugs were small and kind of popcorny when I opened them up.  Can't argue with the effects though.  It's an indica and definitely produces a more chill experience than edibles. 

I made two other stops at higher-end dispensaries and picked up two other strains that I haven't sampled yet.  One is a 22% THC indica (Space Cake), and the other is a 33% THC sativa (Grape Stomper).  I'm actually kind of intimidated by the latter but looking forward to it.  Both look gorgeous -- great color, large buds, and they look like they just came out of the freezer with all the trichomes.  This certainly seems like a "you get what you pay for" thing.  The budget place sold me B- weed at a very fair price, and the other two places sold me what looks like A+ weed also at an equitable but obviously higher price.  

What was the pricing like at each place?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Just got back from a hiking in trip in the Rockies, and I brought back some flower with me.  Until now, I've been edibles-only because they're discrete and I can consume them whenever I want without needing to take any special steps to control the odor, but I felt like I was potentially missing out by totally ignoring flower.  Fortunately, mason jars pretty much completely eliminate any smell from the room where I keep my stash.  Also, I sprung for a good dry herb vaporizer for a healthy alternative to combustion, and it turns out to be more or less odor-free as well.  I took a couple of draws in the same room as my wife just to show her how it works -- she has no interest in weed but doesn't have any problem with my indulgence -- and she claims that she couldn't smell the vapor even though she was standing right there.  (I can't tell whether it smells or not because I can sure taste the hell out of it, but I have noticed that any smell seems to be totally gone within a couple of hours at the most, so that's nice).  

This weekend I experimented a bit with a strain that was listed at 18% THC (Meat Breath).  I happen to know that that's kind of on the low end for this particular strain.  I bought it from a budget-oriented place, and the prepackaged nugs were small and kind of popcorny when I opened them up.  Can't argue with the effects though.  It's an indica and definitely produces a more chill experience than edibles. 

I made two other stops at higher-end dispensaries and picked up two other strains that I haven't sampled yet.  One is a 22% THC indica (Space Cake), and the other is a 33% THC sativa (Grape Stomper).  I'm actually kind of intimidated by the latter but looking forward to it.  Both look gorgeous -- great color, large buds, and they look like they just came out of the freezer with all the trichomes.  This certainly seems like a "you get what you pay for" thing.  The budget place sold me B- weed at a very fair price, and the other two places sold me what looks like A+ weed also at an equitable but obviously higher price.  

 

Which vaporizer did you get?  I might have to get back into that world. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My Colorado story. We flew into Denver and stayed at a brand new Kimpton a short walk from the train station in the city. After checking in my first stop was a dispensary around the corner from our hotel. I bought some disposable vape sticks.

Later that night we were sitting at the hotel bar and met a nice couple sitting next to us. Turns out he was a hemp farmer and a former medical marijuana farmer. He told me the regulations made growing hemp much more profitable for him but he used to compete with his strains at events. Then he told me he pioneered Gorilla Glue. I was like, "get out!"

Needless to say he asked how long we were staying and told me he'd meet us at HH the next night and bring me some "samples".

The next evening we met in the lobby where they have a free happy hour for guests. My wife does not indulge but has no qualms about my uh, usage. Anyway he comes strolling in with a paper bag and puts it down on the table. The skunk, dank smell hit me like a sledge hammer. I could see the hotel mgrs obviously noticing but trying to ignore us. My wife became nervous when she smelled it and excused herself and went up to the room. I bought him a beer and we shot the #### for awhile, he also had some FL background.

When I went up to the room with the paper bag I found 3 baggies with a huge bud in each and each labeled with magic marker. Gorilla Glue, Jack Herer and Girl Scout Cookies. I did not want to risk firing up in the hotel and stinking the place up.

Once we picked up our rental car we headed off to the national parks and I indulged. OMFG! Best I've ever had.

Thanks Colorado Farmer, you rock!

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Just got back from a hiking in trip in the Rockies, and I brought back some flower with me.  Until now, I've been edibles-only because they're discrete and I can consume them whenever I want without needing to take any special steps to control the odor, but I felt like I was potentially missing out by totally ignoring flower.  Fortunately, mason jars pretty much completely eliminate any smell from the room where I keep my stash.  Also, I sprung for a good dry herb vaporizer for a healthy alternative to combustion, and it turns out to be more or less odor-free as well.  I took a couple of draws in the same room as my wife just to show her how it works -- she has no interest in weed but doesn't have any problem with my indulgence -- and she claims that she couldn't smell the vapor even though she was standing right there.  (I can't tell whether it smells or not because I can sure taste the hell out of it, but I have noticed that any smell seems to be totally gone within a couple of hours at the most, so that's nice).  

This weekend I experimented a bit with a strain that was listed at 18% THC (Meat Breath).  I happen to know that that's kind of on the low end for this particular strain.  I bought it from a budget-oriented place, and the prepackaged nugs were small and kind of popcorny when I opened them up.  Can't argue with the effects though.  It's an indica and definitely produces a more chill experience than edibles. 

I made two other stops at higher-end dispensaries and picked up two other strains that I haven't sampled yet.  One is a 22% THC indica (Space Cake), and the other is a 33% THC sativa (Grape Stomper).  I'm actually kind of intimidated by the latter but looking forward to it.  Both look gorgeous -- great color, large buds, and they look like they just came out of the freezer with all the trichomes.  This certainly seems like a "you get what you pay for" thing.  The budget place sold me B- weed at a very fair price, and the other two places sold me what looks like A+ weed also at an equitable but obviously higher price.  

Grape Stomper by Grow West? That was a fun strain. Strong, but kept me talking and engaged. I love the different Cake hybrids, too, and have enjoyed each one I’ve bought. I have some Birthday Cake right now (Indica leaning hybrid, 28% with 2.6% terpines), and it’s fantastic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, IvanKaramazov said:

I think the cheap place was ~$150/oz and the more expensive places were ~$220/oz.  That's recollection, not exact receipts but you get the idea.

A lot cheaper than here in MA where the dispensaries get $350 - $400/oz.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, johnnycakes said:
13 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

I think the cheap place was ~$150/oz and the more expensive places were ~$220/oz.  That's recollection, not exact receipts but you get the idea.

A lot cheaper than here in MA where the dispensaries get $350 - $400/oz.  

Illinois still has crazy prices. $64 for 3.5 grams is standard; sale items sometimes as low as $52.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CletiusMaximus said:

Illinois still has crazy prices. $64 for 3.5 grams is standard; sale items sometimes as low as $52.

Yup.   I just took a trip to the border and dropped $340 for 4 cartridges.   Still cheaper than my previous booze consumption, I guess.  

First one I tried was Bubba Fett, and that knocked my ### out.  :thumbup:  Probably the best cartridge I've had yet.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've switched most of my consumption to cartridges,  as they are beyond discreet, have a much more subtle buzz, make almost no smell, and I don't have to worry about keeping a lighter and a stinky piece around. However, I'm noticing that the effects of the cartridges seem much more limited than flower. 2 pinchies of the usual stuff I get will have me flying. The cartridges don't seem to quite get me there, no matter how much I have or what it is.

I'm heading to Colorado in a few days, but won't have time to hit any dispensaries in the Denver area, I'll be out near Leadville/ Buena Vista.  Any good recommendations for flower or some cartridges that might work a bit better? I've found a couple of dispensaries,  but would welcome suggestions for those too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2021 at 5:02 PM, Joe Mammy said:

My Colorado story. We flew into Denver and stayed at a brand new Kimpton a short walk from the train station in the city. After checking in my first stop was a dispensary around the corner from our hotel. I bought some disposable vape sticks.

Later that night we were sitting at the hotel bar and met a nice couple sitting next to us. Turns out he was a hemp farmer and a former medical marijuana farmer. He told me the regulations made growing hemp much more profitable for him but he used to compete with his strains at events. Then he told me he pioneered Gorilla Glue. I was like, "get out!"

Needless to say he asked how long we were staying and told me he'd meet us at HH the next night and bring me some "samples".

The next evening we met in the lobby where they have a free happy hour for guests. My wife does not indulge but has no qualms about my uh, usage. Anyway he comes strolling in with a paper bag and puts it down on the table. The skunk, dank smell hit me like a sledge hammer. I could see the hotel mgrs obviously noticing but trying to ignore us. My wife became nervous when she smelled it and excused herself and went up to the room. I bought him a beer and we shot the #### for awhile, he also had some FL background.

When I went up to the room with the paper bag I found 3 baggies with a huge bud in each and each labeled with magic marker. Gorilla Glue, Jack Herer and Girl Scout Cookies. I did not want to risk firing up in the hotel and stinking the place up.

Once we picked up our rental car we headed off to the national parks and I indulged. OMFG! Best I've ever had.

Thanks Colorado Farmer, you rock!

Love me some Girl Scout Cookie. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...