What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Darrin Reaves - RB - Carolina Panthers - UDFA (1 Viewer)

Starting Reaves in some very deep leagues, my only difficult choice was him or Ben Tate. Went with Tate.

Just got done watching each of his snaps. The box score might not show it but he looked better than he did vs. BAL. He blew a blitz pick-up but he got caught awkwardly on a stunt and was matched up vs. a DT who weighs a good 100+ lbs more than him. Aside from that, he looked better in the pass pro. department and Rivera gave him praise after the game. He looked more patient on his runs as well and broke for contact for whatever little gains were available, obviously the OL still left much to be desired. Showed good burst on his two 9 yard runs and his 16 yard pick-up through the air. I'm holding him in my deeper leagues since our benches are 10 players long but could understand if he gets dropped as more CAR RBs get healthy. Still, it was good to see some development.

Users who are viewing this thread