What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Highest Scoring Week 1 Players Prediction (1 Viewer)

VikingFrog

Footballguy
I was looking at my matchups for week 1 and thought it might be interesting to see who people thought would be the highest scoring player at that position after week 1. What are the juiciest matchups out there? Will someone come out and make our jaws drop ala Manning on Thursday Night football last year?

QB

Brees - The saints get into a shootout with the falcons and Brees throws for 400+ and 4 TDs.

WR - Antonio Brown starts off hot against the Browns with 2 TDs and 100 total yards.

RB - Arian Foster shreds the Washington D for 150+ yards and 2 TDs proving that he's still got what it takes to be a top ten RB.

TE - Graham proves to the people that drafted him early why they did and goes for 100+ and 2 TDs.

skins defense looks to give Houston problems.. im assuming that will be a low scoring game, which I will be taking.

just check some fanduel recommendations and you should have a better idea

If it's anything like a typical week 1 it'll be a free agent WR nobody saw coming, who outperforms and bunch of studs and causes widespread panic and exasperation.

If it's anything like a typical week 1 it'll be a free agent WR nobody saw coming, who outperforms and bunch of studs and causes widespread panic and exasperation.
"He's gonna be the next Marques Colston!" posts vs. "He's gonna be the next Kevin Ogletree!" posts are my favorite part of the shart pool after week 1.
Its going to be Brandin Cooks. Atlanta will not be prepared for him.

Allen Hurns

2nd or 3rd wr going against the Eagles secondary. He's going to get 100 yds and a TD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread