What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

mob attacks (1 Viewer)

Some of the "kids" who've been charged or questioned as involved in that mob:

https://m.facebook.com/cortez.calvin2

https://m.facebook.com/kdodson.mhv?fref=pb

https://m.facebook.com/ThaMoniguy

https://m.facebook.com/pier.boyce?fref=pb

https://m.facebook.com/james.m.wright.9

You'll notice affiliations with "Grvpke" (allegedly in reference to LA's grape street crips) and MHV which refers to a local gang called the mitchell heights mafia (in the Binghampton area of town).

Local Black Media Personality is taking flack for speaking out against these kids... some info about the mother and primary "kid" involved in this mob:

The woman pictured is Chrishunda Renee Hill born 12/31/81, she is the mother of Quartavious Hill the 15 year old seen stomping a young man at Kroger's as part of a mob attack on Saturday night.

This 33 year old mother of at least two sons has not made sure that the stomper has enrolled in school
And it's pretty certain that the other son Quintavious, isn't enrolled as well. Her listed address is 1346 Chadwick Circle in the Binghampton community.

Looking at her record it's easy to see that the apple has not fallen far from the tree. Ms. Hill has been arrested for making a non emergency 911 call,violation of a order of protection,prostitution,criminal trespass,possession if drug paraphernalia,possession of a controlled substance marijuana.

She has been sued by Hill Top Motors,Southern Hills Apt.,oak Park Apt., M&M Bail Bond, Prescott Place Apt., and Kimball Cabana Apt.

Even though Quartavious has had no guidance in life dies not excuse his actions at all and he must be held accountable. No matter what kind if mother he has he knew that stomping that young man was wrong.

Police reports show that he has a history of violence and has been treated at Lakeside, and her is that report:

On 02/13/2014 at 22:55 hours, Officer Bibbs,V (3034) responded to a Emergency Commitment at 471 Marianna. Memphis Fire Dept. Unit#16 called advised they were having a problem with a patient. Officers arrived on the scene and Consumer Quartavious Hill was refusing to cooperate with the fireman. Complainant Chrishunda Hill, his mother, advised her son has anger issues, doesn't get along well with others and she believes he needs help. She stated his behaviour got worse after his father died. Consumer Quartavious Hill was taken into custody without incident and transported to Lakeside for an evaluation. A report was taken.

Damn I just did more on this story then the so call main stream media, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Living in town there have been a rash of other recent incidents lately that have folks on pretty high alert. Some local ranges now have 2 month waiting lists for Concealed carry classes (up from 1-2 weeks last month). I know of a ton of folks who are now carrying daily.

We will have an instance like this very soon in Memphis: LINK

Mob Of Teens Try To Violently Rob Concealed Carry Holder, Get Shot

A mob of Wisconsin teens attempted to rob a group of adults in Milwaukee only to be shot at by a West Allis man carrying a concealed carry weapon.

Police say that a group of teens attempted to rob a group of adults when one of the men pulled out his gun and began shooting at the teens.

He fatally shot one of the robbers, a 15-year-old known gang member who was already the victim of another non-fatal shooting on August 1.

The teen had previously been charged with armed robbery, auto theft, theft, and fleeing.

Police have arrested another two 14-year-old males, a 16-year-old male, a 17-year-old female, and an 18-year-old male.

Police say this particular group is responsible for multiple armed robberies that have recently hit Milwaukee. Police say the group may be responsible for “dozens” of robberies over just the past three days.

“This is criminals that are running around the city creating opportunities for them to rob people all over and this was just the timing,” Alderman Jose Perez said. “This has nothing to do with the district or the neighborhood.”

The Daily Caller reports that a “similar incident involving a Milwaukee robbery gang occurred in July. A nurse carrying a concealed carry permit shot a 15-year-old assailant as he and a 17-year-old accomplice attempted to steal her car. During the investigation it was discovered that the two teens had been involved in previous armed robberies that involved numerous others.”

Mom defending her son who's charged in the attacks:

MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC) - 10 teens are also locked up in Juvenile Court in connection with the case, but some of their parents are fighting to get them out.

The mother of a 17-year old charged in the attack says her son was simply caught in the middle of the chaos.

During a news conference on Tuesday, Memphis Police Director Toney Armstrong revealed the mob outside Kroger actually started with a planned fight between two young girls outside of CiCi's Pizza in Poplar Plaza Saturday.

It didn't take long for the video to go from the teens running through the lot, to attacking four people.

Tatanisha Brown claims her child was with the group when they left CiCi's but kept walking and went home.

She says she reviewed every angle of the video and did not see her son once during the attack.

"At the time they're saying the fight broke out, he was not even up there. He seen it, but he wasn't involved in it," Brown said. "Like I told the other people I just talked to, just because you see it, doesn't mean you're involved in it."

Shelby County District Attorney Amy Weirich says some of the teens could be tried as adults. Raheem Richardson, 19, is the only adult arrested in connection with the attack. He is due in court on Wednesday to face several charges.
He "went home"... but "seen the fight" :lol:

C'mon momma bear....

CBS affiliate WREG writes that the man is one of three people injured and that the other two victims were black, making it an equal-opportunity crime.
Gotta love how they put this in there almost as if it somehow makes it better...Every kid involved in this should be charged as an accomplice in the assault. Even the ones who didn't throw a punch. That's the only way to keep kids from grouping up like this and just running around like idiots.

Too bad cops just can't surround and start shooting.
That's a bit excessive, but I know of a good dozen to 15 folks off the top of my head who are in the process of getting CCW permits and shopping for pistols. I'm taking 3 girls and a guy buddy to the range this weekend to "train" them on some basics in prep for their tests, and to help them try out a few pistols to find one that works best for them.

Lot of folks tired of the BS... morons trying to prey on random individuals are going to find increasing numbers of them to not quite be sitting ducks.

CBS affiliate WREG writes that the man is one of three people injured and that the other two victims were black, making it an equal-opportunity crime.
Gotta love how they put this in there almost as if it somehow makes it better...Every kid involved in this should be charged as an accomplice in the assault. Even the ones who didn't throw a punch. That's the only way to keep kids from grouping up like this and just running around like idiots.
They've got 11 in custody now from what I understand. A couple are getting the brunt of the charges (the kids visibly stomping on the guys' heads)

That's a bit excessive, but I know of a good dozen to 15 folks off the top of my head who are in the process of getting CCW permits and shopping for pistols. I'm taking 3 girls and a guy buddy to the range this weekend to "train" them on some basics in prep for their tests, and to help them try out a few pistols to find one that works best for them.

Lot of folks tired of the BS... morons trying to prey on random individuals are going to find increasing numbers of them to not quite be sitting ducks.
Link

Link
:lol:

Just speaking based on what I'm hearing on the news, social media, and just in "over the water cooler" type of discussions. There was a flurry of crap that went down this weekend that appears to have pushed a lot of folks to the tipping point.

Should be interesting going forward :popcorn:

I just realized that was [icon] posting...see what happens when you change your avatar people!
:lol: Sorry sir... it'll go back eventually I'm sure. It's messing with me too when scanning for posts.

[icon] said:
Some of the "kids" who've been charged or questioned as involved in that mob:

https://m.facebook.com/cortez.calvin2

https://m.facebook.com/kdodson.mhv?fref=pb

https://m.facebook.com/ThaMoniguy

https://m.facebook.com/pier.boyce?fref=pb

https://m.facebook.com/james.m.wright.9

You'll notice affiliations with "Grvpke" (allegedly in reference to LA's grape street crips) and MHV which refers to a local gang called the mitchell heights mafia (in the Binghampton area of town).

Local Black Media Personality is taking flack for speaking out against these kids... some info about the mother and primary "kid" involved in this mob:

The woman pictured is Chrishunda Renee Hill born 12/31/81, she is the mother of Quartavious Hill the 15 year old seen stomping a young man at Kroger's as part of a mob attack on Saturday night.

This 33 year old mother of at least two sons has not made sure that the stomper has enrolled in school

And it's pretty certain that the other son Quintavious, isn't enrolled as well. Her listed address is 1346 Chadwick Circle in the Binghampton community.

Looking at her record it's easy to see that the apple has not fallen far from the tree. Ms. Hill has been arrested for making a non emergency 911 call,violation of a order of protection,prostitution,criminal trespass,possession if drug paraphernalia,possession of a controlled substance marijuana.

She has been sued by Hill Top Motors,Southern Hills Apt.,oak Park Apt., M&M Bail Bond, Prescott Place Apt., and Kimball Cabana Apt.

Even though Quartavious has had no guidance in life dies not excuse his actions at all and he must be held accountable. No matter what kind if mother he has he knew that stomping that young man was wrong.

Police reports show that he has a history of violence and has been treated at Lakeside, and her is that report:

On 02/13/2014 at 22:55 hours, Officer Bibbs,V (3034) responded to a Emergency Commitment at 471 Marianna. Memphis Fire Dept. Unit#16 called advised they were having a problem with a patient. Officers arrived on the scene and Consumer Quartavious Hill was refusing to cooperate with the fireman. Complainant Chrishunda Hill, his mother, advised her son has anger issues, doesn't get along well with others and she believes he needs help. She stated his behaviour got worse after his father died. Consumer Quartavious Hill was taken into custody without incident and transported to Lakeside for an evaluation. A report was taken.

Damn I just did more on this story then the so call main stream media, lol.
Those are some of the blackest names I've ever heard. Key and Peele would struggle to make up blacker names. :lol:

GROOT said:
That's a uh, an interesting website.

The comment rules say: "We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior."

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Then this exchange happens between a guy mentioning it's all about race and the moderator:[/SIZE]

• JOE6PACK J.e. Dyer 2 days ago

I'm from Memphis, and this does not surprise me since Memphis is a 70% majority black city and white racism is always the main topic of discussion among the locals who still cling to their victimhood status as a way to escape blame for their bad behavior and lack of character.

BTW... thank you for your service. I enjoy your columns here.
    Howard Portnoy Moderator JOE6PACK 2 days agoThanks for the insights and for the kind words, Joe6Pack.
    JOE6PACK Howard Portnoy 2 days ago ;)
[*]

Once white people start holding up stacks of money to their faces like they're talking on the phone, it's just not gonna be cool anymore.

Feel free to disagree with Woods on this issue, but based on data Woods is a genius not an idiot.http://www.superscholar.org/smartest-people/
High IQ doesn't equal smart. Case in point. Woods can do linear algebra. Still a buffoon.
I don't know, James seems more perceptive than the average person...http://www.snopes.com/rumors/woods.asp

Users who are viewing this thread