What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Player's Championship Waiver Wars (1 Viewer)

Penguin

Footballguy
Just wondering what some players have gone for in the various leagues. In mine I saw the following...

Justin Forsett $613

Isaiah Crowell $511

Bobby Rainey $374

Allen Hurns $300

Jake Locker $87

Lorenzo Tailaferro $66

Kenbrell Thompkins $32

Various others $30 and under

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering what some players have gone for in the various leagues. In mine I saw the following...

Justin Forsett $613

Isaiah Crowell $511

Bobby Rainey $374

Allen Hurns $300

Jake Locker $87

Lorenzo Tailaferro $66

Kenbrell Thompkins $32

Various others $30 and under
Overreaction to week 1 in full force. Similar things in my league. Forsett and Crowell are not worth 50% to 60% of the yearly budget.

Here is a sampling from 1 of mine:

Gordon - 987, Hurns - 531, Forsett- 378, Rainey- 244, Cunningham - 233, Donnell - 231, Sanu- 159, Quick- 159, Taliaferro- 131, John Brown- 108, Thompkins- 102

Here is a sampling from 1 of mine:

Gordon - 987, Hurns - 531, Forsett- 378, Rainey- 244, Cunningham - 233, Donnell - 231, Sanu- 159, Quick- 159, Taliaferro- 131, John Brown- 108, Thompkins- 102
I'm guessing Crowell was drafted in yours as was Gordan in mine.

I'm in 4 FFPC leagues. Week 2 waivers excluding kicker and defense pickups.

1:

Allen Hurns, WR (JAC ) $531.00

Isaiah Crowell, RB (CLE ) $289.00

Justin Forsett, RB (BAL ) $237.00

Larry Donnell, TE (NYG ) $187.00

Rod Streater, WR (OAK ) $79.00

Brian Quick, WR (STL ) $51.00

Jermaine Gresham, TE (CIN ) $17.00

Stewart, RB (CAR ) $12.00

Jake Locker, QB (TEN ) $7.00

Niles Paul, TE (WAS ) $3.00 (my bid)

2:

Josh Gordon, WR (CLE ) $956.00 (my bid)

Bobby Rainey, RB (TB ) $250.00

Justin Forsett, RB (BAL ) $226.00

Larry Donnell, TE (NYG G) $128.00

Niles Paul, TE (WAS ) $110.00

Lorenzo Taliaferro, RB (BAL ) $100.00

Allen Hurns, WR (JAC ) $96.00

3:

Jermaine Gresham, TE (CIN ) $477.00

Justin Forsett, RB (BAL ) $411.00

Bobby Rainey, RB (TB ) $97.00

Allen Hurns, WR (JAC ) $55.00

Larry Donnell, TE (NYG ) $47.00

Lorenzo Taliaferro, RB (BAL ) $12.00 (my bid)

Niles Paul, TE (WAS ) $20.00

4:

Allen Hurns, WR (JAC ) $701.00

Justin Forsett, RB (BAL ) $278.00

Larry Donnell, TE (NYG ) $137.00

Niles Paul, TE (WAS ) $81.00

Lorenzo Taliaferro, RB (BAL ) $51.00

Bobby Rainey, RB (TB ) $57.00

LaMichael James, RB (SF ) $1.00

Brian Quick, WR (STL ) $1.00 (my bid)

Justin Forsett: Went around $300-$500 in both of my leagues.

Josh Gordon : HE WENT INSANELY HIGH AT $967 AND 989 IN BOTH LEAGUES [ I WAS THE ONLY OTHER BIDDER AT $125]

Isaiah Crowell: Surprisingly, he didn't get a bid in both leagues [except my bid] and $375. Thought he would get some bids....and was very shocked that he GOT NONE [WTF?]. Wanted him bad to store him to make the Championship run at the end of the year as I don't forecast him making a true fantasy difference until playoff time.

My team is ranked currently 10th overall....and wanted to store another rock star to hopefully explode come playoff time. Did I overpay...the data says I did...but didn't want to risk losing him for the end of the year run. It will be interesting to see if the risk was worth it.

Josh Gordon : HE WENT INSANELY HIGH AT $967 AND 989 IN BOTH LEAGUES [ I WAS THE ONLY OTHER BIDDER AT $125]

Isaiah Crowell: Surprisingly, he didn't get a bid in both leagues [except my bid] and $375. Thought he would get some bids....and was very shocked that he GOT NONE [WTF?]. Wanted him bad to store him to make the Championship run at the end of the year as I don't forecast him making a true fantasy difference until playoff time.

My team is ranked currently 10th overall....and wanted to store another rock star to hopefully explode come playoff time. Did I overpay...the data says I did...but didn't want to risk losing him for the end of the year run. It will be interesting to see if the risk was worth it.
Not sure you were the only other bidder. It looks like this year with the new site you can only see the highest (winning) bid for players you bid and lost. If you are the highest bidder unfortunately you don't know what other owners bid if anything at all. Maybe not knowing you grossly overpaid is a blessing. Anyway i paid dearly for Gordon but no clue what others bid.

this is my first time in the FBG championship league. Can someone tell me how the FAAB works, because I may have just screwed myself. I put my bid in for a bunch of players, nothing crazy, but I'm not seeing the dollar amounts that other players in my league used. I just see the acquisitions that people have made, but that's it. Kinda pissed that I missed out. :\

Not sure you were the only other bidder. It looks like this year with the new site you can only see the highest (winning) bid for players you bid and lost. If you are the highest bidder unfortunately you don't know what other owners bid if anything at all. Maybe not knowing you grossly overpaid is a blessing. Anyway i paid dearly for Gordon but no clue what others bid.
That's correct

Users who are viewing this thread