What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR A.J. Green, ARZ (2 Viewers)

The Bengals should have traded everything of value at the deadline. Instead, we get to wait and see how Ryan Finley treats the offense. 

Green is a hold still, but yeesh I don't blame anyone for offloading.

Shutout said:
If Finley survives that train wreck of a team, he probably Will be their "franchise" qb but not for the right reasons. It will be because the Bengals can go cheap, as usual, and the Bengals will be what they were in the Dalton era for another 5-10.  

I truly have a disgust for this type of move because it is one thing for a team to know when its not happening for them in a given year and say "let's see what we have" in a certain player but its just WRONG to toss out a rookie in such a poor situation. Anything can happen but its very likely that what DOES happen will be terribly bad and destroy this kid's career. He will be running for his life and knocked around, non-stop. How do you legitimately evaluate a rookie QB when the surrounding cast is a coaching staff that hasn't been able to win a single game, no defense, and certainly no offensive protection?  I mean, its akin to pulling a new BMW onto the street and being asked to evaluate it but the catch is there are four flat tires and no gas in the tank. 
He's a fourth round rookie pick, so "destroying his career" is a relative proposition. The Bengals are a lock for a top 3 pick in what is supposedly a strong QB class - what else should they do? They need to see if Finley is any good so that they can decide whether their best option it taking a QB or trading the pick for a major haul. Sure it's not a great situation but that's the whole reason why this situation even exists. Any rookie QB stepping in next year would be in a similar situation.

Sounds like the Bengals are trying to lock Green up long term.  I guess it makes sense in a way to have him retire a Bengal, especially if he really wants to be there.

Rotoworld:

A.J. Green said he wants to be with the Bengals long-term and is open to an extension.

Green said he hit the brakes on negotiations with the team during his rehab from ankle surgery, but the sides are now talking again. Green was adamant he doesn't want to be franchise-tagged. As for Week 10 after the bye, Green said he's aiming to return to the field for the Bengals' next game against the Ravens for rookie Ryan Finley's first NFL start. 31-year-old Green is in the final year of his contract.

SOURCE: Paul Dehner on Twitter

Oct 30, 2019, 11:11 AM ET

I love Green. He’s a good player & seems like a very nice person. 

that said, I think the bengles would be insane to give a big contract to a 31-year-old coming off of multiple seasons with substantial injuries piling up.

I respect the fact that he wants to stay a bengal, but in a way I also question why he would. 

at his age I’d think he’d want to go somewhere he can win a ring. 

itll be interesting to see how much they offer him. 

The Bengals should have traded everything of value at the deadline. Instead, we get to wait and see how Ryan Finley treats the offense. 

Green is a hold still, but yeesh I don't blame anyone for offloading.
The above bolded seems to be the general sentiment within this thread and as this thread consists of AJ Green owners I gotta say I don't get it.

In any given league the top 50-65 WRs will be rostered.  So are you all saying that:

• a 31 HOF WR
  • playing for his next contract
  • returning after the bye
  • to a team that will ALWAYS be trailing
  • for a team that can't run the ball very well
  • facing upcoming opponents like Oak, NYJ, Cle, and Miami
isn't worth considering a top 50 WR?

You guys are nuts!  And so if THIS is the sentiment that prevails among Green owners I'd say he's a buy candidate.  Buy him for WR4 value.  Maybe you'll get burned, but there's also the chance he's a top 20WR down the stretch and for that cost I'm in all day long.

As for Finley.  I agree that is likely a downgrade from Dalton and thus requires a wait-and-see approach.  But you were gonna do that his first week back anyway.  And there's always the chance Finley is 1) competent or 2) replaced by Dalton to do extreme incompetence.

As always, just my opinion

I love Green. He’s a good player & seems like a very nice person. 

that said, I think the bengles would be insane to give a big contract to a 31-year-old coming off of multiple seasons with substantial injuries piling up.

I respect the fact that he wants to stay a bengal, but in a way I also question why he would. 

at his age I’d think he’d want to go somewhere he can win a ring. 

itll be interesting to see how much they offer him. 
The Bengals are so bad, and so far away from contention, that locking up a fan favorite, face of the franchise guy seems pretty easy to justify.  It's about the best they can offer fans at this juncture.

The Bengals are so bad, and so far away from contention, that locking up a fan favorite, face of the franchise guy seems pretty easy to justify.  It's about the best they can offer fans at this juncture.
Yeah, I totally get it from the standpoint of the Cincinnati Bengals, but why would Green want to continue to play on such a bad team?

Speaking as a Dolphins fan, hope for the future is the best thing that a team can offer its fans.  Keeping a breaking down 31 year old WR on a team with no QB, no OL, and no imminent hope to even make the playoffs does not go as far in doing that as an extra first round pick would.  That said, maybe nobody offered one.

Speaking as a Dolphins fan, hope for the future is the best thing that a team can offer its fans.  Keeping a breaking down 31 year old WR on a team with no QB, no OL, and no imminent hope to even make the playoffs does not go as far in doing that as an extra first round pick would.  That said, maybe nobody offered one.
I think maybe the best bet for the Bengals right now is to let green help their young starter out with a reliable target, and then let him walk in the off-season.

I think maybe the best bet for the Bengals right now is to let green help their young starter out with a reliable target, and then let him walk in the off-season.

that said, they will probably sign him so that they can continue to put a face on the franchise and sell jerseys… Which, for the long-term health of that team, is probably the worst move.

I can buy the draft pick angle.

I was more responding to the notion that they could spend the money better on some other FA (or FAs) that isn't 31 and on a downslope.  Absent context, that's probably true.  Given where they find themselves, maybe the nostalgia is worth just as much as the small on-field gain from that new FA.

My Blackhawks are kind of in the same place with several guys that brought 3 Stanley Cups to Chicago, but are now squarely in that aging and overpaid stage.  They still sell tickets though, and the team looks like it'll be awful regardless.

that said, they will probably sign him so that they can continue to put a face on the franchise and sell jerseys… Which, for the long-term health of that team, is probably the worst move.
Agree to disagree in an argument that is completely irrelevant now that the deadline is over anyway.  But, I think the value of a first round pick (if there was one offered) far outweighs the value he provides to a longshot 4th round QB prospect that in all likelihood will be replaced in April.

As an AJ owner in a dynasty league, I don't mind him staying in Cincy. Might not be the ideal place, but the Bengals will find out what they have in Finley & will be in position to get a top QB, as well.

Also, with that D, there's going to be a lot of garbage time. Not good for RBs, but it can help receivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree to disagree in an argument that is completely irrelevant now that the deadline is over anyway.  But, I think the value of a first round pick (if there was one offered) far outweighs the value he provides to a longshot 4th round QB prospect that in all likelihood will be replaced in April.
I’m not sure what you’re disagreeing with. I never talked about a trade or a first round pick. I have no idea what you’re referring to there.

I said they should let him walk in the off-season rather than overpaying for a 31-year-old wide receiver on a terrible team.

I’m not sure what you’re disagreeing with. I never talked about a trade or a first round pick. I have no idea what you’re referring to there.

I said they should let him walk in the off-season rather than overpaying for a 31-year-old wide receiver on a terrible team.
My bad - this is what I was referencing - "I think maybe the best bet for the Bengals right now is to let green help their young starter out with a reliable target, and then let him walk in the off-season."

You are correct in that you said "right now", meaning I assume after the trade deadline had come and gone.  I misread.  Of course, right now without any other option that is clearly their best and really only choice.

ROS outlook?
Short answer: Who knows.

Longer answer: Until we know how Finley plays and who he leans on, we have no idea what the ceiling or floor is going to look like. If Finley leans on the usual dominant AJ, expect a high-ish floor and a mid/high WR2 ceiling; Green will still draw lots of attention on defense, so temper WR1 expectations with how bad this team has been. 

If Finley leans on his TEs and RBs, or if Green doesn't look as dominant, or if Finley is garbage nonsense and a terrible decision, then there is no reason to think he will be a better play than whatever you've been starting in his place. 

Short answer: Who knows.

Longer answer: Until we know how Finley plays and who he leans on, we have no idea what the ceiling or floor is going to look like. If Finley leans on the usual dominant AJ, expect a high-ish floor and a mid/high WR2 ceiling; Green will still draw lots of attention on defense, so temper WR1 expectations with how bad this team has been. 

If Finley leans on his TEs and RBs, or if Green doesn't look as dominant, or if Finley is garbage nonsense and a terrible decision, then there is no reason to think he will be a better play than whatever you've been starting in his place. 
Finley is a game manager and doesn't have the arm Dalton has. This is likely to be dink and dump city.

My bad - this is what I was referencing - "I think maybe the best bet for the Bengals right now is to let green help their young starter out with a reliable target, and then let him walk in the off-season."

You are correct in that you said "right now", meaning I assume after the trade deadline had come and gone.  I misread.  Of course, right now without any other option that is clearly their best and really only choice.
All good - I see a post above mentioning a 1st round pick, so maybe you saw that & thought it was part of my post.

i just deeply question how much an aging Green helps the Bengals rebuild what’s been a terribly run franchise. it felt like there was a brief window with Mixon, Green, Boyd & Dalton where they could compete. 

that window appeared to be closed. 

Yeah, I totally get it from the standpoint of the Cincinnati Bengals, but why would Green want to continue to play on such a bad team?
FWIW, Green was asked again today (due to Dalton benching and no trade) and he said he wants to sign a long term deal in Cincy. 

zoonation said:
Dalton being benched destroys any value Green had after holding on all year.  Crap.
We said the same thing about Dalton, the 2nd rounder, being the starter for AJG their rookie year.  Worked out ok for AJG.

FWIW, Green was asked again today (due to Dalton benching and no trade) and he said he wants to sign a long term deal in Cincy. 
Yeah - saw that. That’s what I was basing my questions on. I just don’t get it. I’d think at 31, And given the state of the Bengals, he’d want to go the Randy Moss route & sign with a serious contender rather than stick around a team that’s highly unlikely to compete before he hangs up the cleats. 

The above bolded seems to be the general sentiment within this thread and as this thread consists of AJ Green owners I gotta say I don't get it.

In any given league the top 50-65 WRs will be rostered.  So are you all saying that:

• a 31 HOF WR
  • playing for his next contract
  • returning after the bye
  • to a team that will ALWAYS be trailing
  • for a team that can't run the ball very well
  • facing upcoming opponents like Oak, NYJ, Cle, and Miami
isn't worth considering a top 50 WR?

You guys are nuts!  And so if THIS is the sentiment that prevails among Green owners I'd say he's a buy candidate.  Buy him for WR4 value.  Maybe you'll get burned, but there's also the chance he's a top 20WR down the stretch and for that cost I'm in all day long.

As for Finley.  I agree that is likely a downgrade from Dalton and thus requires a wait-and-see approach.  But you were gonna do that his first week back anyway.  And there's always the chance Finley is 1) competent or 2) replaced by Dalton to do extreme incompetence.

As always, just my opinion
I agree with this 100%.  I've had him burning a hole in my bench since the draft.  Now that its looking like he is ready to return in a week I'm going to dump him?  eff that.  I made it this far with him producing zero for me.  I can wait another week or two to see how he gels with the new guy.  Hopefully they have a good connection and he's a piece that boosts my team in the home stretch.  If not, then I am where I am now.  

He's a fourth round rookie pick, so "destroying his career" is a relative proposition. The Bengals are a lock for a top 3 pick in what is supposedly a strong QB class - what else should they do? They need to see if Finley is any good so that they can decide whether their best option it taking a QB or trading the pick for a major haul. Sure it's not a great situation but that's the whole reason why this situation even exists. Any rookie QB stepping in next year would be in a similar situation.
It's not relative at all.  Tom Brady would have never have been Tom Brady had he rode the bench and then traded to the Texans for that 2002 season but David Carr may have been more like a Matt Ryan or Philip rivers had he been inserted into a better situation.  The point is this is a real person and real pro prospect. Good enough to be drafted and what round he was drafted in does not indicate his potential so it's not right to say it like "he's just a 4th round prospect".  

But the truth of it is they will learn nothing from throwing him out there like this.  He is doomed.  A seasoned, know good veteran couldn't do anything on this team as it is constituted.  Look at Philip rivers.  We know he is a good QB but he has no line.  A few years ago, Aaron Rodgers took a beating and got hurt and fared worse when they had all their on-line issues.

It's just meaningless to throw him out there because the majority of the outcomes will be bad and learn nothing and at the end of the day it doesn't matter one bit if he did look like drew Brees out there because by the time the draft comes out and the hype that always comes with it and all the bobbleheads always saying you can't pass on a franchise QB, the Bengals would still be compelled to draft a "name, potential" franchise QB.  No NFL team...none...would say we will keep this Finley 4th round guy and let someone else have the great and awesome Tua or whomever.  If they did, they would be criticized to death, regardless if it were the correct thing to do because everyone already thinks (whether true or not) that this is "a strong QB class" coming and the truth is if teams truly thought Finley was the answer and is a true franchise guy he wouldn't have fallen to the 4th or, at the very least, he would have already unseated the amazing Andy Dalton (also, Russell Wilson being drafted later and then showing enough to take the job).  

This is just the Bengals being the Bengals and killing yet another career before there's ever a chance. 

Yeah - saw that. That’s what I was basing my questions on. I just don’t get it. I’d think at 31, And given the state of the Bengals, he’d want to go the Randy Moss route & sign with a serious contender rather than stick around a team that’s highly unlikely to compete before he hangs up the cleats. 
He probably figures the Bengals are the best chance he has at a long term contract.  He might be able to sign elsewhere, but will anyone else be willing to give him the term?

It's not relative at all.  Tom Brady would have never have been Tom Brady had he rode the bench and then traded to the Texans for that 2002 season but David Carr may have been more like a Matt Ryan or Philip rivers had he been inserted into a better situation.  The point is this is a real person and real pro prospect. Good enough to be drafted and what round he was drafted in does not indicate his potential so it's not right to say it like "he's just a 4th round prospect".  

But the truth of it is they will learn nothing from throwing him out there like this.  He is doomed.  A seasoned, know good veteran couldn't do anything on this team as it is constituted.  Look at Philip rivers.  We know he is a good QB but he has no line.  A few years ago, Aaron Rodgers took a beating and got hurt and fared worse when they had all their on-line issues.

It's just meaningless to throw him out there because the majority of the outcomes will be bad and learn nothing and at the end of the day it doesn't matter one bit if he did look like drew Brees out there because by the time the draft comes out and the hype that always comes with it and all the bobbleheads always saying you can't pass on a franchise QB, the Bengals would still be compelled to draft a "name, potential" franchise QB.  No NFL team...none...would say we will keep this Finley 4th round guy and let someone else have the great and awesome Tua or whomever.  If they did, they would be criticized to death, regardless if it were the correct thing to do because everyone already thinks (whether true or not) that this is "a strong QB class" coming and the truth is if teams truly thought Finley was the answer and is a true franchise guy he wouldn't have fallen to the 4th or, at the very least, he would have already unseated the amazing Andy Dalton (also, Russell Wilson being drafted later and then showing enough to take the job).  

This is just the Bengals being the Bengals and killing yet another career before there's ever a chance. 
You’re just all over the place here.

So the Bengals can’t possibly learn anything Finley this season...but he may be the next Brady if the situation is right...but despite that the Bengals have no choice but to draft Tua or Herbert....but even though they have to draft a rookie QB, they shouldn’t ruin the career of their fourth round rookie, who is a person by the way and shouldn’t be labeled as a “fourth round rookie”...

Do you see what you’re saying here? You’re putting them in a no win situation and asking them to follow the path that has lead to an 0-7 start.

The Bengals do not have a very good line, but they have one future Hall of Famer at WR (Green), a WR that broke out the last two seasons (Boyd) and two young guys that have taken the next step (Erickson and Tate), plus a great pass catching TE and a talented RB. 

You’re wrong here - they simply need to see what they have in Finley and can evaluate him the best they can under the circumstances. And they do not HAVE to take a QB in the next draft if Finley looks great. They can take the OSU DE or they can trade down for a boatload of picks like the Rams and other teams have done.

Trotting Dalton out there so that they don’t ruin Finley (and then just draft a QB anyway) would be the Bengals thing to do. This is actually a smart move and I’ve heard no one else, but you, say otherwise.

You’re putting them in a no win situation
I mean, they’re the Bengals, & they’re 0-7 so that’s technically true. 

that said, I agree - they need to see what they have in Finley so they can plan accordingly.  And who knows - maybe Finley can at least be a game manager type, if not better.

Why draft a guy in the 4th if you never intend to try him out. Clearly someone in the Bengals org liked him.

all Bengals bashing aside, they do have a lot of talented pieces. They definitely need a franchise QB. Unlikely to be Finley, but ya never know. 

He probably figures the Bengals are the best chance he has at a long term contract.  He might be able to sign elsewhere, but will anyone else be willing to give him the term?
Apparently. Saints wanted him but seems weren't willing to part with the draft capital. Would anyone give any 31 yr old receiver more than 2 years guaranteed?

For what it's worth Ryan Finley looked decent in the exhibition games.  He could crap the bed when he's in a real game, but his ability to keep plays alive was solid.  ?  Overall he just looked like he knew what he was doing...which is not the norm for many young QBs in their first NFL action.  Not saying he'll be anything more than competent, but that may be all the Bengals offense needs right now (besides, you know, blocking).

I think the Bengals must be planning on franchising Green. Or maybe resigning him. He is their best player since he joined the team so they are probably hesitant to give that up. Or the bengals are incompetent.

It’s inexplicable that they didn’t trade him
Lets see what the future holds; if what Green says is true, and HE held off contract negotiations, then its possible their reasoning is "We can get comp picks if he isn't productive, and if he is we can give him a long-term deal". Only problem is, Green wants that deal NOW. Bengals suck, I guess. 

Everything I’ve read from AJ is that he wants to be in Cincy
Lets see how much he wants to stay when they try to franchise tag him.

Unfortunately, Green has no leverage right now, beyond sitting or demanding a trade. But even then, Cincy is his best shot at a long term deal, so he can't burn those bridges right now. He has to be faithful to the franchise  until they make the decision to screw him.

Lets see how much he wants to stay when they try to franchise tag him.

Unfortunately, Green has no leverage right now, beyond sitting or demanding a trade. But even then, Cincy is his best shot at a long term deal, so he can't burn those bridges right now. He has to be faithful to the franchise  until they make the decision to screw him.
Ok, that’s fine

But has nothing to do with the post i quoted 

Ok, that’s fine

But has nothing to do with the post i quoted 
How it relates is that him saying he wants to stay in Cincy has no bearing on whether they were going to keep him there. He can't choose to stay if they trade him. Him saying he wants to stay is him trying to lock in a long term deal, and his tone will change if/when the Bengals show they don't want to give him one. 

I think the Bengals must be planning on franchising Green. Or maybe resigning him. He is their best player since he joined the team so they are probably hesitant to give that up. Or the bengals are incompetent.
IIRC he’s specifically said he doesn’t want to be franchise tagged. 

so that could get awkward in a hurry if that’s what the Bengals are thinking.

naturally, we would all be shocked if that comes to pass from the well-oiled machine that is the Cincinnati Bengals front office.  

You’re just all over the place here.

So the Bengals can’t possibly learn anything Finley this season...but he may be the next Brady if the situation is right...but despite that the Bengals have no choice but to draft Tua or Herbert....but even though they have to draft a rookie QB, they shouldn’t ruin the career of their fourth round rookie, who is a person by the way and shouldn’t be labeled as a “fourth round rookie”...

Do you see what you’re saying here? You’re putting them in a no win situation and asking them to follow the path that has lead to an 0-7 start.

The Bengals do not have a very good line, but they have one future Hall of Famer at WR (Green), a WR that broke out the last two seasons (Boyd) and two young guys that have taken the next step (Erickson and Tate), plus a great pass catching TE and a talented RB. 

You’re wrong here - they simply need to see what they have in Finley and can evaluate him the best they can under the circumstances. And they do not HAVE to take a QB in the next draft if Finley looks great. They can take the OSU DE or they can trade down for a boatload of picks like the Rams and other teams have done.

Trotting Dalton out there so that they don’t ruin Finley (and then just draft a QB anyway) would be the Bengals thing to do. This is actually a smart move and I’ve heard no one else, but you, say otherwise.
You are seeing what you want to see in this and following the safe and tried and true way that teams like the Bengals always do and it's a ridiculous failure that never breaks the cycle. 

I'll just leave it at this-remind me of this in a few months when the season is over and we can revisit and then maybe again after the draft next spring. We can go over what the Bengals learned at that time.  All I'm saying is that I'm pretty sure it will be next to nothing because you can't find out what a rookie QB is or isn't (1st rounder or otherwise) when you put them in a situation like this. 

I would be willing to say there is about a 95% chance that when we look at this at those times it will be something like

-Finley was terrible and we don't know if it is because he is terrible or he had nothing to work with (although you mention the future Hall of Fame and the breakout players so I'm guessing it is expected he should look pretty good (?).

or

-The Bengals will end up with about three wins and people still won't know "what they have in him" because of all the obvious shortcoming on the team and they will find themselves in the position to draft a QB in the first and they WILL do it because, well, they simply can't have a 4th round QB with half of season on a resume to stand as their evidence as to why they SHOULD pass on a first round QB.

It's really that simple.  We all sit here right now and KNOW what will happen and all that will happen in the meantime is this rookie QB gets a baptism by fire and subjected to the type of things that sometimes ruin careers before they ever get started. Could I be wrong? Certainly.  Will I be? Almost certainly not. This 1/2 season "see what we got" period won't change the position the Bengals will be in come draft time.  

I guess a reasonable comparison might be the 2018 Arizona Cardinals.  Terrible team with no o-line and a HOF WR and good Rb that knew early they were going nowhere.  About halfway into the season, they toss out Josh Rosen who was actually a much higher draft pick to "see what they have in him" and as the season went on, he had nothing to work with and predictably horrible.  Before the last month of the season, Az fans and media were already talking about how they needed to draft Murray and that is exactly what occurred because despite nobody knowing what Rosen is or isn't, he was bad on a bad team and nobody supports passing on a high caliber QB when they have seen their team recently lose and lose badly.  Now Rosen is on Miami's team and we still don't know what he is because the Dolphins are similarly terrible but one thing is for sure, our knee-jerk reaction is that Rosen is in fact terrible and that is largely because he has been asked to lead two terrible teams and get his confidence destroyed for a year.  

You are seeing what you want to see in this and following the safe and tried and true way that teams like the Bengals always do and it's a ridiculous failure that never breaks the cycle. 

I'll just leave it at this-remind me of this in a few months when the season is over and we can revisit and then maybe again after the draft next spring. We can go over what the Bengals learned at that time.  All I'm saying is that I'm pretty sure it will be next to nothing because you can't find out what a rookie QB is or isn't (1st rounder or otherwise) when you put them in a situation like this. 

I would be willing to say there is about a 95% chance that when we look at this at those times it will be something like

-Finley was terrible and we don't know if it is because he is terrible or he had nothing to work with (although you mention the future Hall of Fame and the breakout players so I'm guessing it is expected he should look pretty good (?).

or

-The Bengals will end up with about three wins and people still won't know "what they have in him" because of all the obvious shortcoming on the team and they will find themselves in the position to draft a QB in the first and they WILL do it because, well, they simply can't have a 4th round QB with half of season on a resume to stand as their evidence as to why they SHOULD pass on a first round QB.

It's really that simple.  We all sit here right now and KNOW what will happen and all that will happen in the meantime is this rookie QB gets a baptism by fire and subjected to the type of things that sometimes ruin careers before they ever get started. Could I be wrong? Certainly.  Will I be? Almost certainly not. This 1/2 season "see what we got" period won't change the position the Bengals will be in come draft time.  

I guess a reasonable comparison might be the 2018 Arizona Cardinals.  Terrible team with no o-line and a HOF WR and good Rb that knew early they were going nowhere.  About halfway into the season, they toss out Josh Rosen who was actually a much higher draft pick to "see what they have in him" and as the season went on, he had nothing to work with and predictably horrible.  Before the last month of the season, Az fans and media were already talking about how they needed to draft Murray and that is exactly what occurred because despite nobody knowing what Rosen is or isn't, he was bad on a bad team and nobody supports passing on a high caliber QB when they have seen their team recently lose and lose badly.  Now Rosen is on Miami's team and we still don't know what he is because the Dolphins are similarly terrible but one thing is for sure, our knee-jerk reaction is that Rosen is in fact terrible and that is largely because he has been asked to lead two terrible teams and get his confidence destroyed for a year.  
So what should they do? Let Dalton finish the season? Draft a rookie QB no matter what? Then what becomes of Finley? You’ve either “ruined him” or “buried him” - ultimately the same result.

looking to buy AJ in 14 team dynasty, owner is 3-5.

What is a good offer?

late 1st?

late 2nd?
14 team dynasty I'm in I got him for this:

I gave up: 2020 1st round, 2020, 5th round, and Trey Quinn (Quinn was just roster fodder, I would have had to cut him anyway so I threw him in)

I got: AJ, 2020 3rd round

I'm currently #1 seed and he is #12

Users who are viewing this thread