What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 Waiver Wire Watch List (1 Viewer)

Allen Robinson WR Jax
Shorts out. Hurns and Lee hurting right. --- Robinson is supposedly healthy(er). --- He's flashed a bit. Should see targets today. If they can keep Henne upright long enough there should be plenty of volume as the run game (bad Oline and Gerhart gimpy) is terrible.

I think the Week 4 top WW grab is gonna be D. Adams. He already got more snaps in last weeks game than Boykin did and now he faces the Lions in what will most likely be a shootout.

I nabbed him for $1 last week and I think he'll draw $10-15 in standard FAAB's for sure. I would not be shocked to see 70-90 yards and a score with 6-8 targets from Rodgers.

CMU, you're dreaming. Bostick (GBs pass catching TE replacement for Finley) should be back today. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Adams to go off, but Bostick is the play if he's back. Bostick is a former basketball player that GB was very high on last year. He looked very good this preseason, but has been injured.

CMU, you're dreaming. Bostick (GBs pass catching TE replacement for Finley) should be back today. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Adams to go off, but Bostick is the play if he's back. Bostick is a former basketball player that GB was very high on last year. He looked very good this preseason, but has been injured.
I'm dreaming to think the #3 Packers WR has fantasy value and should be on rosters? Seriously? :shrug:

I think the Week 4 top WW grab is gonna be D. Adams. He already got more snaps in last weeks game than Boykin did and now he faces the Lions in what will most likely be a shootout.

I nabbed him for $1 last week and I think he'll draw $10-15 in standard FAAB's for sure. I would not be shocked to see 70-90 yards and a score with 6-8 targets from Rodgers.
In small leagues (mine for instance), he's still available. We carry 3 QB's, 4 RB's, 4 WR's, and 2 TE's with 1 additional roster spot avalaible for a player at any position.

I think he's money if Cobb or Nelson go down for any period. Still trying to gauge what his season would look like as JUST the #3 but even that's not bad.

He seems to have that #3 job now and with no real TE threat that is a productive position.

I think the Packers QB is one to watch. They might be in a shootout today and that Rogers guy might just be the Curt Warner of QB's this year. Keep your eyes on Rogers.

Allen Robinson WR Jax
Shorts out. Hurns and Lee hurting right. --- Robinson is supposedly healthy(er). --- He's flashed a bit. Should see targets today. If they can keep Henne upright long enough there should be plenty of volume as the run game (bad Oline and Gerhart gimpy) is terrible.
SORRY!!! Shorts plays today. But, could be limited.
Allen Robinson - WR - Jaguars

Allen Robinson is listed as a starter opposite Cecil Shorts in Sunday's Week 3 game against the Colts.

Allen Hurns (ankle) is active, but it sounds like he'll serve as the No. 3 receiver. It's a monster opportunity for the talented Robinson, as he'll be facing a very burnable Colts secondary. Marqise Lee (hamstring) is inactive, along with TE Clay Harbor, OL Austin Pasztor, CB Jeremy Harris, G Tyler Shatley, RB Storm Johnson and WR Tavvares King.

Related: Allen Hurns

Source: Jaguars on Twitter Sep 21 - 11:48 AM

Amendola....

Davante Adams

If they are not already gone, plus now is the time frustrated owners are dropping historically good players for 'flavor of the week' type guys. For example, if people are dropping rbs that are projected to come back in 4 weeks or so, like Ingram, Moreno, or Matthews, I would consider trying to snap them up to hold for later with the understanding that playoff fantasy heroes are very often players who did not start the year on your drafted roster.

I need a new one with Dobson inactive - I'll lake the Balt RB who's last name start with a T or WIlliams of MIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree on Bortles and Allen Robinson in those leagues where they might still be available. Hester may be an option if Roddy and Douglas are out.

Last edited by a moderator:
donkshow said:
Taliaferro!!
As a Pierce owner, I'll definitely be paying attention to how this plays out. Let's say Pierce is healthy and ready to go for week 4, does Taliaferro go back to the bench? Does Pierce go to the bench? Do they split pretty much 50/50 with some Forsett sprinkled in?

Should be interesting.

Amendola....

Davante Adams

If they are not already gone, plus now is the time frustrated owners are dropping historically good players for 'flavor of the week' type guys. For example, if people are dropping rbs that are projected to come back in 4 weeks or so, like Ingram, Moreno, or Matthews, I would consider trying to snap them up to hold for later with the understanding that playoff fantasy heroes are very often players who did not start the year on your drafted roster.
Adams had 2 catches for 11 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread