What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dating 3 Girls at Once (1 Viewer)

CicncyKid

Footballguy
What the heck should I do? Long story short here. I was married for 8 years, my wife decided she needed a different **** in her life so she went out and ruined a 9 year relationship. Fast forward 1.5 years later and I'm single, with a 5 year old that I have shared custody of and I'm seeing 3 girls at once.

#1 is a Nurse. Makes good money, nice body, a couple years younger, probably the girl you take home to your family and they say good job son. This girl has a house, independent, has it together, and we have everything in common. Been out nearly 6 times, screwed around nicely last time, and next I'll be circling the bases

#2 is a college intern at work. She is an older intern. 28 and I'm 34. She is a quirky type of girl, we get along, and she is extremely into me. I'm attracted to her and would probably jump her bones if she went for it. We've been out twice now.

#3 is a bartender that lives an hour away that I met online. We hit it off over text and started getting extremely sexual and fast. She is the kind of girl that every guy wants. We've been out once. I took off work on a Friday, we went to brewery, then back to her place and banged the afternoon away. Got up, showered, had dinner, and banged the night away. Woke up and went home. She is fun, had a huge rack, like toys, and isn't afraid to get dirty. She is fun and hell we get along pretty great and have a ton in common too.

I'm confused as hell because while I haven't told any of the girls about the others I'm pretty sure they each be upset if they knew I was going at it with one the night before and then doing it with them the next night. It's a great problem to have and way different than married life. I'm just unsure I'm morally correct in having this adventure.

In some respects I don't care. In some I actually have feelings for these girls and don't want to risk losing all 3 of them when they figure out what is going on.

Help!

1 sounds good from a long term perspective

3 sounds fun but not long term

Avoid 2 (don't dip pen in company ink)

Also pics would help us decide

Don't have sex with interns at work.

Don't get into a relationship with a bartender who lives an hour away.

Stop screwing around with other women while you're dating a really quality woman who has her #### together.

What the heck should I do? Long story short here. I was married for 8 years, my wife decided she needed a different **** in her life so she went out and ruined a 9 year relationship. Fast forward 1.5 years later and I'm single, with a 5 year old that I have shared custody of and I'm seeing 3 girls at once.

#1 is a Nurse. Makes good money, nice body, a couple years younger, probably the girl you take home to your family and they say good job son. This girl has a house, independent, has it together, and we have everything in common. Been out nearly 6 times, screwed around nicely last time, and next I'll be circling the bases

#2 is a college intern at work. She is an older intern. 28 and I'm 34. She is a quirky type of girl, we get along, and she is extremely into me. I'm attracted to her and would probably jump her bones if she went for it. We've been out twice now.

#3 is a bartender that lives an hour away that I met online. We hit it off over text and started getting extremely sexual and fast. She is the kind of girl that every guy wants. We've been out once. I took off work on a Friday, we went to brewery, then back to her place and banged the afternoon away. Got up, showered, had dinner, and banged the night away. Woke up and went home. She is fun, had a huge rack, like toys, and isn't afraid to get dirty. She is fun and hell we get along pretty great and have a ton in common too.

I'm confused as hell because while I haven't told any of the girls about the others I'm pretty sure they each be upset if they knew I was going at it with one the night before and then doing it with them the next night. It's a great problem to have and way different than married life. I'm just unsure I'm morally correct in having this adventure.

In some respects I don't care. In some I actually have feelings for these girls and don't want to risk losing all 3 of them when they figure out what is going on.

Help!
So if my accounting is correct, you've been out with these girls for a grand total of 10 or fewer times, you've at most reached third base, and you're not apparently steady with any of them.

You're not seeking advice, you're bragging, or attempting to at least but it's way premature. Enjoy your strange, but stop pretending you're not just seeking attention.

Help!
Follow the money, son.

Stop screwing around with other women while you're dating a really quality woman who has her #### together.
Damn! This is exactly what I was hoping you guys wouldn't say!!!

Some other things to mention here. Intern is leaving in 3 weeks. She won't be hired on and she is graduating from college in December and getting a job elsewhere. I don't consider her company ink at this point. #1 is a quality girl and I have everything in common as I said, BUT I'm feeling like I need to get some fun out of the way right now. I don't want to stop dating her because we do get along and I'm attracted, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the whole exclusive relationship just yet again. Bartender is hot, fun, and going back to college for her masters to get a 9-5 job. Attraction meter is #3, #2, #1. Pictures perhaps later

Yeah this is pretty much spot on.

Some other things to mention here. Intern is leaving in 3 weeks. She won't be hired on and she is graduating from college in December and getting a job elsewhere. I don't consider her company ink at this point. #1 is a quality girl and I have everything in common as I said, BUT I'm feeling like I need to get some fun out of the way right now. I don't want to stop dating her because we do get along and I'm attracted, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the whole exclusive relationship just yet again. Bartender is hot, fun, and going back to college for her masters to get a 9-5 job. Attraction meter is #3, #2, #1. Pictures perhaps later
Then call the intern in three weeks, tell the bartender you're not looking for something serious right now but are happy to keep doing the casual thing, and tell the nurse you're seeing other people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Help!
So if my accounting is correct, you've been out with these girls for a grand total of 10 or fewer times, you've at most reached third base, and you're not apparently steady with any of them.

You're not seeking advice, you're bragging, or attempting to at least but it's way premature. Enjoy your strange, but stop pretending you're not just seeking attention.
Trust me I'm not seeking attention at all. I haven't posted on this site in years. I just want advice. I've banged the bartender. #1 yeah I guess a handy and swallow doesn't count. Intern we've only been out and nothing has happened.

The girl you take home to your parents never wants to be with someone who's sexually active with someone other than her at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl you take home to your parents never wants to be with someone who's sexually active with someone other than her at the same time.
You're being awfully presumptuous about the girl I take home to my parents. And about my parents...

That's the truth, but we haven't discussed being only together. For all I know she is with some other guy too. Until that discussion I say I'm free to have some fun. It's just if I want to or not really. I honestly can't decide.

Trust me I'm not seeking attention at all. I haven't posted on this site in years. I just want advice. I've banged the bartender. #1 yeah I guess a handy and swallow doesn't count. Intern we've only been out and nothing has happened.
"Sure, I'll jack you off and swallow, but my mouth on it...ewww"

Find out something new every day.

That's the truth, but we haven't discussed being only together. For all I know she is with some other guy too. Until that discussion I say I'm free to have some fun. It's just if I want to or not really. I honestly can't decide.
A woman who has her #### together and gives you a handy isn't banging some other guy.

Don't be a jerk.

:shrug: Bartender is the hottest and appears to be gainfully employed (i.e., she may very well be a quality woman). If OP is not looking to get serious or exclusive with anyone, seems to me that being an hour away is a positive, rather than a negative.

Then call the intern in three weeks, tell the bartender you're not looking for something serious right now but are happy to keep doing the casual thing, and tell the nurse you're seeing other people.
And tell the nurse that she ranks 3rd of your current hook ups.

A woman who has her #### together and gives you a handy isn't banging some other guy.

Don't be a jerk.
Is that 36 including me?

:shrug: Bartender is the hottest and appears to be gainfully employed (i.e., she may very well be a quality woman). If OP is not looking to get serious or exclusive with anyone, seems to me that being an hour away is a positive, rather than a negative.
Casually banging a bartender who lives an hour away is how you get HPV.

He probably already has HPV, so that's a moot point now.

Fortunately his concerns about contracting cervical cancer are remarkably low.

And are we sure it was even consensual? Notorized contract in place prior to penetration?

[/henryford]

what advice do you need? I'd tell you to find 3 other girls, and don't talk about it to anyone.

you seem to be on the right track, good work son

Ok, some real advice? You're not ready for #1. You need some play time first as you're still getting over your ex's betrayal. That's not a criticism, that's just fact. Do her and you a favor and cut her loose.

#2 is a pure judgment call. If you can work it without risking your job stature, then fine, whatever.

#3 sounds purely logistical to me, but I'd do a 1 hr drive for some Grade A Prime, at least for a while.

The point is, go and enjoy yourself with some NSA or MinimalSA relationships until you find yourself getting bored with that and wanting a bit more, at which point you can begin to think about getting serious with someone.

Dont change anything that you are doing. You do not have to tell any of these women anything until one of them starts asking questions. If they want to be serious, you tell them that you need a break from that until you are ready.

Eventually, you will tire of one of these because she will be the least fun. You will be thinking, that hitting the nurse is fun but being with the crazy bartender is what I would rather be doing. Before too long, you will not be going out with the nurse.

Are you looking to get married again now or anytime in the near future?

If not... keep banging away and have fun.

HF with the good advice... I'd advise the opposite, nail all 3, and post details here...

Users who are viewing this thread