What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football: Washington @ Dallas (1 Viewer)

with all the skins problems very proud of this team for not quitting. not a playoff team but huge win to build on. defense stepped up.

Weeden would've won it...
Pretty much anyone but Romo would have won it. Just turn around and hand the ball to Murray and you win. Give those young CBs in Wash a lot of credit. They had a tall task tonight. Lot of pressure was brought by Wash and they got placed on an island a good deal. They held up very well.

Weeden would've won it...
Pretty much anyone but Romo would have won it. Just turn around and hand the ball to Murray and you win.Give those young CBs in Wash a lot of credit. They had a tall task tonight. Lot of pressure was brought by Wash and they got placed on an island a good deal. They held up very well.
Amen to that..

This game is on Romo for being selfish, and Garrett for letting him play.

Sounds like a good kid. The beating in Cleveland took its toll but maybe with another good game next week gets him a shot somewhere next year.

Give those young CBs in Wash a lot of credit. They had a tall task tonight. Lot of pressure was brought by Wash and they got placed on an island a good deal. They held up very well.
They were as responsible for the win as anyone. Both of them keep improving, week by week. Very optimistic about the Redskin CB situation for the next few years. Now if we could only get a safety...........

Good for Colt. He sucks. But good for him.
McCoy is a great QB. Love the humble stature in post game too. McCoy is a winner, period.
Didn't do a ton of winning in Cleveland, or else he would still BE there...
He needed an Oline. being the most sacked QB in football didn't help. He beats out his competition by winning over the likes of delhomme, and loses the job to an unproven rookie. If he stays in Cleveland he can beat the likes of Hoyer and J"F"M

Sounds like a good kid. The beating in Cleveland took its toll but maybe with another good game next week gets him a shot somewhere next year.
I think he'll be the Redskins backup next year. I don't see Cousins being there much longer.

The old Garrett is coming back. Time to sell Murray folks.
We'll he did still manage to have over 200 yds despite Garrett and Romo trying to kill his impact.
Garrett doesn't call the plays.
You just knew that clown Linehan would call a pass play on 2nd & 2 after your rb just gash the the D for 8 yds on 1st down. Linehan is such a tool.
I just don't get it sometimes, I mean not only are these guys paid well to do this job, but the guy has been relying on the run all year. Why get cute there. I feel like 90% of the Cowboys fans here would use their heads and just call the damn run play. Set me up with some kind of Madden style thing where I pick the play and it goes to Romos helmet and Ill friggin do it.

The old Garrett is coming back. Time to sell Murray folks.
We'll he did still manage to have over 200 yds despite Garrett and Romo trying to kill his impact.
Garrett doesn't call the plays.
You just knew that clown Linehan would call a pass play on 2nd & 2 after your rb just gash the the D for 8 yds on 1st down. Linehan is such a tool.
I just don't get it sometimes, I mean not only are these guys paid well to do this job, but the guy has been relying on the run all year. Why get cute there. I feel like 90% of the Cowboys fans here would use their heads and just call the damn run play. Set me up with some kind of Madden style thing where I pick the play and it goes to Romos helmet and Ill friggin do it.
The pass on 2nd and 2 was fine. But when it got to 3rd and 3, they treated it like it was a conventional 3rd down, instead of realizing they were in 4 down territory. Running it on 3rd and 3 should have been a no-brainer. Ultimately though, some credit has to be given to the Washington D for playing well for once and making stops when the game was on the line, instead of always playing the blame game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread