What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Boom Beach ***Official Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I just closed down our TF and moved my team of 3 guys a couple of weeks ago.  Dozier came over too.  Deep roster of players in the 55-65 range.  

EY Live.  I'm stumped at your explanation.  Where are the Tribe and Blackguard bases??  When I click I just get the Tribe level and boost.

I just closed down our TF and moved my team of 3 guys a couple of weeks ago.  Dozier came over too.  Deep roster of players in the 55-65 range.  

EY Live.  I'm stumped at your explanation.  Where are the Tribe and Blackguard bases??  When I click I just get the Tribe level and boost.
Okay, watching this reallllly long video with some child that really struggles to get to the point.  I see it now.  On all computer bases, I can now just hit destroy an unlimited amount of times and clear by base of them.  The amount of reward starts at 20% and increases as you ramp up your tribe level.  Tribe level is permanent, Tribe boost, which is random every 10 weeks only holds as long as the time.  This is awesome for maxed base folks.  Not so much for me when I'm still getting my last boats to 21.   But I can burn some resources on crystals when they get out of wack...

Okay, watching this reallllly long video with some child that really struggles to get to the point.  I see it now.  On all computer bases, I can now just hit destroy an unlimited amount of times and clear by base of them.  The amount of reward starts at 20% and increases as you ramp up your tribe level.  Tribe level is permanent, Tribe boost, which is random every 10 weeks only holds as long as the time.  This is awesome for maxed base folks.  Not so much for me when I'm still getting my last boats to 21.   But I can burn some resources on crystals when they get out of wack...
Yeah, tribe leveling gets really expensive. Especially if you're trying to do all 6 sections of the map.

Also, it's been a couple years since I was really playing.  What are the meta attacks these days?  Is it still warriors once you get smoke and TMed once you unlock the medics?  Tribes and heros weren't in the game when I left.

You kind of done?  Rather have you playing just a little than some random. No big deal if no. We’ll keep until someone asks for the space. 

The final achievement diamond for running an operation is to get 800 task force points.  We've gotten over 700 a couple of times, but just can't seem to finish.  i want that damn star.

The final achievement diamond for running an operation is to get 800 task force points.  We've gotten over 700 a couple of times, but just can't seem to finish.  i want that damn star.
I guess I never noticed that.  My tf goes back and forth between 1100-1250

I guess I never noticed that.  My tf goes back and forth between 1100-1250
Oh man, you scared me.  I thought you left for a second.  No, just the operations.  We started doing Stronghold for the hopes of one time knocking it off.

I'm still missing 

1 - defend 637/800

1 Co-op  780/800 is our best

1 - Gear Up  1556/2100 - b/c I friggin hate Gearheart.

1 Perfection/Statue - 1297/3000 - Which is insanity for how many

Oh man, you scared me.  I thought you left for a second.  No, just the operations.  We started doing Stronghold for the hopes of one time knocking it off.

I'm still missing 

1 - defend 637/800

1 Co-op  780/800 is our best

1 - Gear Up  1556/2100 - b/c I friggin hate Gearheart.

1 Perfection/Statue - 1297/3000 - Which is insanity for how many
send me a PM when you have an operation running - I'm always happy to join in ops (I'm markistan, btw).

I really don't boom the beach much anymore.  Once I maxed everything out , the game became tedious.

FYI that those still playing or more likely those that maxxed and have drifted away. They released Warships today a head to head attack model.  Overall its not too bad and they are on full buttkiss mode because of the delayed release. Love to have some of you back

FYI that those still playing or more likely those that maxxed and have drifted away. They released Warships today a head to head attack model.  Overall its not too bad and they are on full buttkiss mode because of the delayed release. Love to have some of you back
Can you give me cliff notes on how they work? I really don't pay much attention to the game anymore other than to keep my storages full. Seriously thought about deleting this weekend then this came out.

Warships add has been fun so far.  Basically a heads up battle on a warship (ie new type of HQ)

btw if anyone is interested , I have a very chill Task Force that’s been running for over 2 years. Daily ops and absolutely zero drama.  Check us out if you want.  insurrection 2, #8L9889LP

Can you give me cliff notes on how they work? I really don't pay much attention to the game anymore other than to keep my storages full. Seriously thought about deleting this weekend then this came out.
Dkp is right. Very simple.  Attack and defend head to head.  Get more stuff. Balance adds between O and D. Get more troop ships early.  

down for anyone else?
No for me   

As a side note I still boom regularly and have a solid TF of cool no drama people if anyone who plays wants in on.  We op daily on the Fox & Stonghold level.  Spots available.  

dkp993 said:
No for me   

As a side note I still boom regularly and have a solid TF of cool no drama people if anyone who plays wants in on.  We op daily on the Fox & Stonghold level.  Spots available.  
Maybe!  Do you guys have rules about what troops to use for attacks etc?  I usually only jump on when there is a Dr t or imitation game and I pretty much only use TGMed attacks so I don't swap to like Hooka comps or anything for task force (because if I do, I generally forget to come back after the troop swap lol). The maps you guys play may be too heavy to get much use from my type of attacks but let me know. 

Maybe!  Do you guys have rules about what troops to use for attacks etc?  I usually only jump on when there is a Dr t or imitation game and I pretty much only use TGMed attacks so I don't swap to like Hooka comps or anything for task force (because if I do, I generally forget to come back after the troop swap lol). The maps you guys play may be too heavy to get much use from my type of attacks but let me know. 
No we’re chill, not trying to climb up the leaderboard, just there to have fun.  Only ask that you participate in ops, don’t retreat and be cool.  😉

I’m Dan on there if you come over   

insurrection 2, #8L9889LP

Users who are viewing this thread