What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Olive Kitteridge - HBO Mini-Series (1 Viewer)

Juxtatarot

Footballguy
I know it's a little late to start this thread since the mini-series ended last night but I thought it was fantastic and can't stop thinking about it. Anyone else watch this?

Certainly a drama about an old couple with flawed characters, lots of family dysfunction and thoughts of suicide isn't for everyone but there were also several laugh out loud moments. For those that are interested in this type of show, I highly recommend watching it when it airs again.

It is on HBO on demand.

I watched it all Saturday. It is really hard to explain. The first episodoe the characters were creepy but in an entertaining way. For example, I was thinking there is no way he is going to feed her. That was very odd and uncomfortable but also it was very unique. I enjoyed it but I am sure it is not everyone's cup of tea.

Last edited by a moderator:
This won a bunch of Emmys last night. Well deserving. I thought is was fantastic. I watched the whole thing twice which is very rare for me.

based on book that won the pullitzer

watched the first the other night. not sure where its going but its nowhere good im sure

Users who are viewing this thread