What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bill Cosby needs a new Media Manager (and to stop raping) (1 Viewer)

Actress Louisa Moritz told TMZ that she was at the NBC studios in 1971 waiting in the green room for an appearance on “The Tonight Show” when Cosby came in and "suddenly approached me and took out his penis, which was now in the line of my face [she's 5' tall] and pressed up against it." "He took his hands and put them on the back of my head and forced his penis in my mouth, saying, 'have a taste of this. It will do you good in so many ways."
I know I shouldn't laugh, but did crack a smile at this one.
How tall is Cosby..9 feet? How does one force a penis into a closed mouth?
There are ways to force someone's mouth open, Truther.

Janice Dickinson back in the day looked like a mix of Catherine Zeta-Jones and Phoebe Cates...very hot.

Now she looks like Steven Tyler.

Janice Dickinson back in the day looked like a mix of Catherine Zeta-Jones and Phoebe Cates...very hot.

Now she looks like Steven Tyler.
If you put her in a line up with all those housewives show chicks, no way I could pick her out. All these plastic surgery chicks look the same to me now.

Actress Louisa Moritz told TMZ that she was at the NBC studios in 1971 waiting in the green room for an appearance on “The Tonight Show” when Cosby came in and "suddenly approached me and took out his penis, which was now in the line of my face [she's 5' tall] and pressed up against it." "He took his hands and put them on the back of my head and forced his penis in my mouth, saying, 'have a taste of this. It will do you good in so many ways."
She was likely seated.

I think he probably did some bad stuff for sure but damn a lot of what is coming out now just feels like a free for all pile on.
It's almost like one of the top-5 most powerful people on Earth is exacting a vendetta against Cosby.

Fatness posted that history ... but is that something I could have researched and discovered, say, in 1990? Where was all that info back then?

Not to say the Cosby is innocent at all. More likely, he's guilty of almost all of it, but someone with great power was helping him keep it under wraps. Then, all of the sudden, Cosby and that someone are on the outs somehow, and wham!

It all feels artificially sudden. Something changed on a dime, and very recently.

She was likely seated.
I agree but why would the article make a point to say she is 5 feet tall....Seated I would think most women's faces would be at wang level. Maybe she was on her knees and Cosby mistook her for being in the ready position.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember her posing nude way back in the late 70s/early 80s. I would guess she didn't go down like she said. more like she jumped all over it and thought she was going places. I mean she's a zero in the acting circles.

All these hos are has beens or never were's. Sure something probably went down between him and the hos but they wanted it. What kind of woman with any self respect lets Cosby stick his #### in their mouth. You could stand up ya know. At 5' tall he would have to have one long schlong to be able to still stick it in her mouth.

From that last link to Fox News

Former child actress Renita Chaney told KDKA-Pittsburgh she met Cosby in the 1980s when she was 15 and acting on his educational television segments called “Picture Pages.” Over four years she said he would “fly me to a number of cities. He would be busy during the day, then I’d come to his hotel room at night.” She said Cosby would insist she have drinks, even though she was underage.

“One time, I remember just before I passed out, I remember him kissing and touching me and I remember the taste of his cigar on his breath, and I didn’t like it,” Hill said. “I remember another time when I woke up in my bed the next day and he was leaving, he mentioned you should probably lose a little weight. I thought that odd, how would he know that?” She said she was unconscious so she didn’t know if she was raped, but suspected she was.

Former model and actress Angelia Leslie told The Daily News that the comedian forced her to masturbate him in a hotel room in 1992. She said he offered her a drink but she refused. "I couldn't drink it. I tasted it and put it down,” she said. “Then he asked me to go into the bathroom and wet my hair. I walked back out, and he had removed his clothing and gotten into bed.” She said Cosby poured lotion into her palm and put her hand on him, and his on hers. "He masturbated with my hand. I wasn't pulling back. I was in shock."

Therese Serignese, now a nurse in Boca Raton, said the television icon raped her in 1976 when she was 19 years old following a show in Las Vegas. She said she went backstage and when the two were alone, Cosby gave her two pills and a glass of water, saying, "Take these." "My next memory is clearly feeling drugged, being without my clothes, standing up," she said. "Bill Cosby was behind me, having sex with me."

Barbara Bowman, an aspiring actress, said in a Nov. 13 Washington Post column that she was 17 and blacked out after Cosby drugged her, waking up to find herself in panties and a man's T-shirt with the television icon looming over her. She said she was certain she was raped.

Joan Tarshis on Monday said she was a 19-year-old who wanted to be a comedy writer when Cosby gave her a drink and forced her to perform oral sex on him.

Janice Dickinson on Tuesday told "Entertainment Tonight" that Cosby had given her red wine and a pill when they were together in a Lake Tahoe, California, hotel room in 1982. Cosby's lawyer, Martin Singer, said in a letter to the AP that Dickinson's charges were "false and outlandish."

Tamara Green wrote an opinion piece Wednesday for "Entertainment Tonight." In 2005, Green publicly claimed that she was drugged and Cosby attempted to assault her; Cosby's lawyers have previously denied they knew each other.

In addition, Andrea Constand filed a civil suit against Cosby in 2005, which lawyers said would include testimony from 13 unnamed women. The suit was settled out of court.
Almost 50 years of this.
What will he do for his Golden Anniversary?

He has named his member Jello. and as we all know, there's always room for Jello.

Actress Louisa Moritz told TMZ that she was at the NBC studios in 1971 waiting in the green room for an appearance on The Tonight Show when Cosby came in and "suddenly approached me and took out his penis, which was now in the line of my face [she's 5' tall] and pressed up against it." "He took his hands and put them on the back of my head and forced his penis in my mouth, saying, 'have a taste of this. It will do you good in so many ways."
Same here

Former child actress Renita Chaney told KDKA-Pittsburgh she met Cosby in the 1980s when she was 15 and acting on his educational television segments called “Picture Pages.” Over four years she said he would “fly me to a number of cities. He would be busy during the day, then I’d come to his hotel room at night.” She said Cosby would insist she have drinks, even though she was underage.

“One time, I remember just before I passed out, I remember him kissing and touching me and I remember the taste of his cigar on his breath, and I didn’t like it,” Hill said. “I remember another time when I woke up in my bed the next day and he was leaving, he mentioned you should probably lose a little weight. I thought that odd, how would he know that?” She said she was unconscious so she didn’t know if she was raped, but suspected she was.

Former model and actress Angelia Leslie told The Daily News that the comedian forced her to masturbate him in a hotel room in 1992. She said he offered her a drink but she refused. "I couldn't drink it. I tasted it and put it down,” she said. “Then he asked me to go into the bathroom and wet my hair. I walked back out, and he had removed his clothing and gotten into bed.” She said Cosby poured lotion into her palm and put her hand on him, and his on hers. "He masturbated with my hand. I wasn't pulling back. I was in shock."

Therese Serignese, now a nurse in Boca Raton, said the television icon raped her in 1976 when she was 19 years old following a show in Las Vegas. She said she went backstage and when the two were alone, Cosby gave her two pills and a glass of water, saying, "Take these." "My next memory is clearly feeling drugged, being without my clothes, standing up," she said. "Bill Cosby was behind me, having sex with me."

Barbara Bowman, an aspiring actress, said in a Nov. 13 Washington Post column that she was 17 and blacked out after Cosby drugged her, waking up to find herself in panties and a man's T-shirt with the television icon looming over her. She said she was certain she was raped.

Joan Tarshis on Monday said she was a 19-year-old who wanted to be a comedy writer when Cosby gave her a drink and forced her to perform oral sex on him.

Janice Dickinson on Tuesday told "Entertainment Tonight" that Cosby had given her red wine and a pill when they were together in a Lake Tahoe, California, hotel room in 1982. Cosby's lawyer, Martin Singer, said in a letter to the AP that Dickinson's charges were "false and outlandish."

Tamara Green wrote an opinion piece Wednesday for "Entertainment Tonight." In 2005, Green publicly claimed that she was drugged and Cosby attempted to assault her; Cosby's lawyers have previously denied they knew each other.

In addition, Andrea Constand filed a civil suit against Cosby in 2005, which lawyers said would include testimony from 13 unnamed women. The suit was settled out of court.
Almost 50 years of this.
Shower?

Almost 50 years of this.
shower?

edit: Sinn Fein beat me to it

Actress Louisa Moritz told TMZ that she was at the NBC studios in 1971 waiting in the green room for an appearance on The Tonight Show when Cosby came in and "suddenly approached me and took out his penis, which was now in the line of my face [she's 5' tall] and pressed up against it." "He took his hands and put them on the back of my head and forced his penis in my mouth, saying, 'have a taste of this. It will do you good in so many ways."
:lmao:

That part seems pretty far-fetched. How could they not know each other? Were't they in the same firm?

Ditto, mainly because I imagined him saying it in the trademark Cosby voice.

That part seems pretty far-fetched. How could they not know each other? Were't they in the same firm?
No he had lawyers from separate firms.

Everyone thought Jimmy Savile was innocent at one point too...

Shamelessly stolen but,

Why did Bill Cosby drop the sex joke from his act?

It felt a bit forced.

The consistency of the reported M.O. is astounding, right up to the act which runs the gamut. All these flies so willfully went into the spider's web seeking its favor, drawn by its power, and ironically, likely willing, in attempts to curry his favor, to voluntarily perform the very acts inflicted upon them. Cosby disproved the old adage. Apparently you actually can rape the willing. He found a way to do it.

link another link to the story if the other doesn't work link 2

Michelle Hurd is a terrific actress who’s appeared as a series regular on “Law & Order SVU,” “90210,” “Gossip Girl,” among other shows. She posted this on Facebook last night. I hesitated to re-post it without her permission, but the story has traveled now. It’s brave of her, like all the other women, to tell the story at all.

Here’s the post:

LOOK, I wasn’t going to say anything, but I can’t believe some of the things i’ve been reading, SO here is MY personal experience:
I did stand-in work on The Cosby show back in the day and YES, Bill Cosby was VERY inappropriate with me. It started innocently, lunch in his dressing room, daily, then onto weird acting exercises were he would move his hands up and down my body, (can’t believe I fell for that) I was instructed to NEVER tell anyone what we did together, (he said other actors would become jealous) and then fortunately, I dodged the ultimate bullet with him when he asked me to come to his house, take a shower so we could blow dry my hair and see what it looked like straightened. At that point my own red flags went off and I told him,
“No, I’ll just come to work tomorrow with my hair straightened”.
I then started to take notice and found another actress, a stand-in as well, and we started talking….. A LOT …. turns out he was doing the same thing to her, almost by the numbers, BUT, she did go to his house and because I will not name her, and it is her story to tell, all I’ll say is she awoke, after being drugged, vomited, and then Cosby told her there’s a cab waiting for you outside.

I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to lie or make up this up!
Anyone that knows me, knows that!

Now you have a first hand account of my experience with Mr. Cosby.

Off you go…

A day after performing at a benefit in the Bahamas, Bill Cosby took the stage here to a standing ovation — even as he battled a growing scandal.

The sold-out crowd Friday night was overwhelming supportive. Many told NBC News that they viewed Cosby as an entertainer and simply did not believe the sexual assault accusations against him. "I think the things that have come up now is just nonsense," said Nathan Rigaud, who said he was one of the first to buy tickets.

Carla Ferrigno, who is now married to bodybuilder Lou Ferrigno, said she was working

as a Playboy Bunny in 1967 when she went on a double date with the comedian and his wife. She claims the date ended up at the Cosbys house, and when Cosbys wife Camille retired

for the evening, and her companion disappeared, Cosby attacked her.

"He was much bigger than me. Much bigger and

he pulled me so hard and so rough. I had never been treated so roughly and he pulled me hard to him so hard, she told the Daily Mail. And then kissed me so hard, right in the mouth. No

one has ever been that physically violent with me. I was stunned. I was frozen. I took all my body strength and used both of my arms to stop him and push him away from me. He was so

forceful."
I would love to see Lou kick Cosby's butt but unfortunately even though it is his wife this happened to Lou probably still hasn't heard about it.

Carla Ferrigno, who is now married to bodybuilder Lou Ferrigno, said she was working

as a Playboy Bunny in 1967 when she went on a double date with the comedian and his wife. She claims the date ended up at the Cosbys house, and when Cosbys wife Camille retired

for the evening, and her companion disappeared, Cosby attacked her.

"He was much bigger than me. Much bigger and

he pulled me so hard and so rough. I had never been treated so roughly and he pulled me hard to him so hard, she told the Daily Mail. And then kissed me so hard, right in the mouth. No

one has ever been that physically violent with me. I was stunned. I was frozen. I took all my body strength and used both of my arms to stop him and push him away from me. He was so

forceful."
I would love to see Lou kick Cosby's butt but unfortunately even though it is his wife this happened to Lou probably still hasn't heard about it.
Well played.

Joyce Emmons -- who ran comedy clubs in the '70s and '80s -- tells TMZ she was close to Cosby in the late '70s and often hung with him in Vegas where he performed.

She says although she never saw Bill drink or do drugs, he often had "a drawer full of drugs," including Quaaludes, in his hotel room. She says women were frequently around Bill and would often take the drug knowingly and voluntarily. She also says men partied with the drugs as well.

Emmons tells us ... one night she got a bad migraine and Cosby offered her a whilte pill which he said "was a little strong" but could cure a headache.

She says she took the pill, blacked out, and the next thing she knew she was nude in bed in Cosby's suite with one of his friends -- a guy who had unsuccessfully tried hitting on her earlier in the evening.

Emmons says she confronted Bill and demanded to know what drug she took, and he laughed and said it was "just a Quaalude."
http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/22/bill-cosby-drugged-friend-rape-allegations-quaalude-pill/

How naive would you have to be to think 'My client's accused of raping women. I know how to deflect this! Let's ask the Internet to make up memes!' Seriously, there's not a single person familiar with social media, reddit etc who would EVER think that this ####storm would be avoided by inviting memes. It's like the nypd asking citizens to post their favorite photos and what they got were pics of police brutality.

The story of him asking the one girl to "act intoxicated" while they did it kinda seals it for me.

Feels perfectly honest and shows he's been doing this so long that it's the only way he really liked to get down.

He could have done this to hundreds of women. Hundreds.
I'd say 10% would be a high percentage to come forward, given that most don't want the attention, especially in light of no hard evidence.A suggestion here for the fappers... Please don't compare which victim is hottest or cast blame on the victims. It's just gross.
Wasn't one of them under the age of 18? I seem to recall reading that about a model who came out a month ago...says she was 17 or so when he began his torment.

Move over, Roman Polanski.

I'm just now hearing about Bill Cosby's reign of terror and quite frankly I'm impressed. He really needs to start his own YouTube channel and give everyone the business.

Not condoning what he's doing but we all knew there was an edge to Cosby and it's kind of cool to see it come out.

Users who are viewing this thread