What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The 100 - Better Than You'd Expect for the CW (1 Viewer)

interest level: piqued

think i found the stopgap entertainment vehicle to assuage my binge jones until i can resume G.o.T.

so, bring on da ####show!
be forewarned.... again... as nick tried to tell you- it's absolute drek. but also awesome. if really bad teen nonsense/drama doesn't work for you- definitely nip this stop-gap in the bud and abort. it gets a little less teenage angsty as the seasons progress, fwiw.

be forewarned.... again... as nick tried to tell you- it's absolute drek. but also awesome. if really bad teen nonsense/drama doesn't work for you- definitely nip this stop-gap in the bud and abort. it gets a little less teenage angsty as the seasons progress, fwiw.
huh  :sadbanana:

welp,  in keeping with the "forewarned is forearmed" axiom, i shall proceed with much trepidation ... methinks i may have the stomach to let this breathe to the point where it can properly marinate as a vehicle worth investing in. 

will revisit after a couple viewings later on this evening. 

I think if you are going to sample you have to watch the entire first season.  The first 3 episodes are not representative.  I believe it was episode 4 where I said "Oh ####!"

huh  :sadbanana:

welp,  in keeping with the "forewarned is forearmed" axiom, i shall proceed with much trepidation ... methinks i may have the stomach to let this breathe to the point where it can properly marinate as a vehicle worth investing in. 

will revisit after a couple viewings later on this evening. 
I'm a fan of post-apocalyptic stuff. this shows an interesting, sci-fi version of that, tinged with BSG qualities (some of the same actors, and I think similar special affects which are good). that stuff can be good to great. makes the rest of it worthwhile.

the teen stuff- already mentioned. but yeah, there's some decent eye candy in there too... and gratuitous lesbianism... because the producers understand us.

How did this thread fall off of page 1?

Finally got all caught up.  Still lots of fun.  Octavia surviving that fall after getting stabbed by Echo was seriously dumb even by this show's standards, but otherwise good season.  Also for greater impact they should have actually shown us the death wave killing all the Skaikru they kicked out of the bunker.

I can't believe they actually followed through and finished The 100 Hunger Games with so many recurring characters as champions.  This show has yuge balls.

wonkru. choose.

hello. I am wonkru. choose.

has Octavia had some work done? Face looking a little different. Even when it's not dripping with blood.

Users who are viewing this thread