What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff Changing Stat Corrections (1 Viewer)

VikingFrog

Footballguy
I squeaked into the playoffs and now sit .1 points below the guy above me. I know, nobody cares.

But, there might be others on the cusp looking for that final playoff spot by a few decimal points.

Any obvious stat corrections anyone saw while watching games this weekend, that may show up later this week?

I'm in a similar boat. Got beat by .06 pts. If I get a favorable stat correction, I have a good chance to make the playoffs. As it stands now, I have a Lloyd Christmas kind of shot.

J.J. Watt's TD if you play IDP.....as commish I've had to manually adjust that 3 times this year - and yes 21.4 points mad a difference in playoff standings.

Not sure if it's due to where the ball landed or who picked it up or what, but I'm pretty sure Dion Jordan blocked a punt last night and I did not get points for it in my Yahoo league with Miami D/ST. I think it was picked up by the Jets and they attempted to advance it so maybe that's why?

Not sure if it's due to where the ball landed or who picked it up or what, but I'm pretty sure Dion Jordan blocked a punt last night and I did not get points for it in my Yahoo league with Miami D/ST. I think it was picked up by the Jets and they attempted to advance it so maybe that's why?
It wasn't a blocked punt because it made it past the line of scrimmage, it counted as a six yard punt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread