What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 White Sox: BEEF! (1 Viewer)

So at 9:00 a.m. yesterday they cancelled the end of Friday night's game and Saturday's game. Then the rain cleared out by 3:00 p.m.?

Brilliant!

Nice day to take two from KC. The Sox showed some grit and finally got off the canvas and punched back. Maybe they can contend and if Danks can give them outings like this going forward it is inspiring. Get it into the hands of the closer and the chances for a W are strong. On to Baltimore where the O' s just brutalized the Bo Sox...

Was there today getting the first game in first at bats today was huge, but more impressive was the discipline the batters showed in the night cap. Defense actually was solid. Abreu misplayed a ball and eaton bobbled a ball but recovered to get a runner at home. These two teams played role reversals today. Nice crowd today I'm guessing the Sunday family deals has a lot to do with, Promotional geniuses the souvenir shops are filled with once a year shoppers. One day does not make me do a 180 I still think robin needs a change of address,

How about some love for AJ batting cleanup in Atlanta and hitting.425. Hey we got Tyler let me watch strike 3 #######g Flowers, I know AJ sucks at defense but funny he is playing in NL and they have no DH so they cant even hide him.

I hope when he appeals his suspension they tell him 'F You! Here's 5 more'

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup another loss. Now they cannot hit. Amazing how the losses pile up when the inconsistencies surface year after year. Cannot hit cannot pitch cannot field cannot manufacture runs cannot hold leads cannot throw out would be base stealers cannot manage. Outside the Hawks it really sucks to be a Chicago sports fan

Yup another loss. Now they cannot hit. Amazing how the losses pile up when the inconsistencies surface year after year. Cannot hit cannot pitch cannot field cannot manufacture runs cannot hold leads cannot throw out would be base stealers cannot manage. Outside the Hawks it really sucks to be a Chicago sports fan
No it doesn't

No it doesn't
Bulls too.
Maybe if they can make it past Cleveland.
at least they are in the postseason and won a series

No it doesn't
Bulls too.
Maybe if they can make it past Cleveland.
at least they are in the postseason and won a series
They have a great shot and it should be a competitive series.

Power Monster said:
Wrigley said:
Power Monster said:
No it doesn't
Oh really?
This might not belong on the Mt Rushmore of Power Monster quotes, but it's pretty ####### stupid.

Power Monster said:
Wrigley said:
Power Monster said:
No it doesn't
Oh really?
This might not belong on the Mt Rushmore of Power Monster quotes, but it's pretty ####### stupid.
Not really. In the last 50 years a total of ten championships? Bulls w 6; Bears have 1; Hawks w 2 and the Sox with 1. 2 total championships from baseball and football. Not so good is it? Between the Sox and Cubs, 1 championship in how many years? Ohh that's right - around here close but no cigar is an accomplishment. Another laughable thing here is that in the years that some of these teams were good - they choked hard. The Sox and Cubs have had their fair share of sucking in big moments. The Bears credited with being one of two organizations to charter professional football have been almost as dreadful as the Cubs and Sox. 30 seasons without a championship. That is pathetic. Doesn't look promising this year for any of these teams save the Bulls and Hawks. Enjoy...

Last edited by a moderator:
PS - fire this Ventura clown. No business being hired in the first place and I wouldn't blink if Kenny paid the price too for hiring him.

PS - fire this Ventura clown. No business being hired in the first place and I wouldn't blink if Kenny paid the price too for hiring him.
Lot more than Robin to blame for this train wreck. They need to can everyone from Jumping Jerry down. As a matter of fact it is time for Jerry to go. I wish he would sell the team and end this embarrassment. Looks like a good potential that the 2015 Sox are going to out do the 2013 and 2014 clubs. No accountability only delusional ownership and full out stooge fest in the C suite. The scouts suck. The coaching sucks. The marketing sucks. The management sucks and the GM and the former GM sucks. Bottom feeders

Gillaspie caught stealing and the Sox are now 4/12 on the year. :mellow: Looks like bringing in Vince Coleman during Spring Training didn't work out.

Last in homers and 2nd to last in runs, sb and RBI. How the #### are they last in homers?! Just terrible.

Petrika comes in and gives up a 3 run shot. Not much worse can happen to this team except a Rodon loss. This is bad folks could be the lousiest Sox team I have ever seen and this steaming pile has been fermenting for three seasons w absolutely no accountability in the c suite.

Users who are viewing this thread