What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wikkidpissah Has Risen! Christmas Update post #41 (1 Viewer)

Is he back?

I thought he hit a particular post number then initially Kayser Soze'd

funny... been thinking about him lately as well - sent him an email a week or two ago. haven't heard back yet. :kicksrock:

feel like I last heard from him a year or so ago (we go back to a different board)... one of my favorite people and I wish him nothing but teddy bears, lol cats and bags of delicious treats. and infinite wealth and health. and some hot broads.

I saw a post of his today in a rekindled old thread and wondered if he was still alive or not. I guess no one knew him IRL?

Wonderful guy. One of the best I've interacted with here.

Last we communicated he was upstate taking care of his dad and doing well himself.

He ain't going gentle into that good night anytime soon, so put your rosary beads back in your pocket

Last we communicated he was upstate taking care of his dad and doing well himself.

He ain't going gentle into that good night anytime soon, so put your rosary beads back in your pocket
:pickle:

This is good news. I was kinda worried our boy was putting together a big ol' stage in the sky.

man you guys depress me, with this wikkid health watch.

Like Santa, wikkid lives in our hearts,

good to hear :thumbup:

cosjobs said:

Glad to hear it. I miss his posts and think of him regularly.

cosjobs said:

Glad to hear it. I miss his posts and think of him regularly.
pants on or off?

cosjobs said:

Please send him my best and fl him I/we think about him often!

And tell him 20,000 is a round number too

Merry Christmas, FFAppers! Many are the times, whether due to my fond regard and nostalgia for my ol' boardmates or something Hannity-dumb one of them has written, i've wanted to break the 10K barrier, but i resisted. I havent had the mindtime necessary to keep good standing and thought a clean quit was the best way to go. My pal geewill has told me of a couple attempts to lure me back and i promised him i'd at least offer a xmas msg putting rumors to rest and at most offer to put up an "ask/tell wikkid" thread so i dont have to scan threads for the sacred and profane of the FFA in order to weigh in. So here I am - love and miss you all.

In service of writing the "one thing i HAVE to do before i die" and making up to my folks for my prodigal years, I moved to VT to care for them and retreat from media into work. Tending peeps in their 90s - one infirm, one insane - is a little like herding rabbis and the effect of being locked up with naught but their scared and stilted outlooks for entire VT winters is highly deleterious, but the quiet times are are the only ones quiet enough to do my work.

Won't bore with details, but the work is my attempt to write a "Wizard of Oz" for grownups - an attempt to axiomize my critique of our social aspiration, institutions, and excesses by capturing them in song. No easy task for someone who cant play a musical instrument, but 21 of 23 numbers are in the bag (words, tunes, chords for to turn over to a real tunesman to arrange/record) and the script - a pretty darn good batch of American Pythoning and trite moralizations - will be finished by spring, if i'm not in prison for smothering the peeps.

My health is better than rumored - more chronic than acute. Could 'splode at any time, but it presently dont feel like it will any time soon.

Have really but one bone to pick with humanity anymore and that is its rapid descent into selfishness and triviality. Be aware, be real, be kind. Please - for your own sake more than mine.

I answer my emails at the town library twice a week when i take mom to hairdressers and bingo. I dont have time to scan or even lurk but, if you want to start a thread where people ask/tell me stuff, i promise to fill the thread with pith as well and often as i can. A sincere thanks to those who've kept me in your thoughts and my best to you all -

#10001inthebooks#####es

Merry Christmas, FFAppers! Many are the times, whether due to my fond regard and nostalgia for my ol' boardmates or something Hannity-dumb one of them has written, i've wanted to break the 10K barrier, but i resisted. I havent had the mindtime necessary to keep good standing and thought a clean quit was the best way to go. My pal geewill has told me of a couple attempts to lure me back and i promised him i'd at least offer a xmas msg putting rumors to rest and at most offer to put up an "ask/tell wikkid" thread so i dont have to scan threads for the sacred and profane of the FFA in order to weigh in. So here I am - love and miss you all.

In service of writing the "one thing i HAVE to do before i die" and making up to my folks for my prodigal years, I moved to VT to care for them and retreat from media into work. Tending peeps in their 90s - one infirm, one insane - is a little like herding rabbis and the effect of being locked up with naught but their scared and stilted outlooks for entire VT winters is highly deleterious, but the quiet times are are the only ones quiet enough to do my work.

Won't bore with details, but the work is my attempt to write a "Wizard of Oz" for grownups - an attempt to axiomize my critique of our social aspiration, institutions, and excesses by capturing them in song. No easy task for someone who cant play a musical instrument, but 21 of 23 numbers are in the bag (words, tunes, chords for to turn over to a real tunesman to arrange/record) and the script - a pretty darn good batch of American Pythoning and trite moralizations - will be finished by spring, if i'm not in prison for smothering the peeps.

My health is better than rumored - more chronic than acute. Could 'splode at any time, but it presently dont feel like it will any time soon.

Have really but one bone to pick with humanity anymore and that is its rapid descent into selfishness and triviality. Be aware, be real, be kind. Please - for your own sake more than mine.

I answer my emails at the town library twice a week when i take mom to hairdressers and bingo. I dont have time to scan or even lurk but, if you want to start a thread where people ask/tell me stuff, i promise to fill the thread with pith as well and often as i can. A sincere thanks to those who've kept me in your thoughts and my best to you all -

#10001inthebooks#####es
Great to hear from you. We miss you around here, sounds like you are doing well and doing good. Happy holidays.

#10001inthebooks#####es
:h

That's supposed to be a heart, but not sure how to spell it.

[*]
Frankly about 20% of your work here was subpar. Why don't you delete 2000 of your worst musings and regale us with your words for a while longer.

THATS WIKKID'S MUSIC....

seriously man... seasons greetings to you and yours, so very happy and truly feeling priviledged to see you round here again.. a great christmas gift! Likewise I can relate to your phase of some elder care, and I know in general, relative terms the unique challenge that presents. I'm glad to hear you're doing well and honest to god excited about your project and can't wait to check it out some day. Thank you for checking in and looking forward to these pop-ins of wisdom! A happy and healthy new year to you my man.

#10001inthebooks#####es
Fantastic to know you've still got yer sailin' shoes on, my friend

#10001inthebooks#####es
Fantastic to know you've still got yer sailin' shoes on, my friend
To bad he has 20,000,000 things to do

Oh and thanks for not being dead when I posted you weren't. I hadn't talked to you in a while and was a tiny bit fearful I might have ended up being a liar.

Users who are viewing this thread