What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lets talk mens premium underwear , shall we? Plus now with socks. (1 Viewer)

HellToupee

Footballguy
I made the jump last year and over the course of time have been evaluating a few brands. Mainly Duluth , ExOfficio and more recently Flint & Tinder. Now I'm a guy who enjoyed the snugness traditional briefs off but have seen a new light and mainly found boxers more comfy .

So anyone wear any of these? How about Tommy John?

Duluth & ExO's are boxer , F & T are boxer briefs

:moneybag:

Duluth Buck Naked -normal price is $22.50 but can be bought during their sales. I've paid as low as $14 to 18.

ExOfficio Give N Go- bought on amazon from $14 and change to $19. List is 26

Flint & Tinder Heritage Boxer Briefs-List is $29 and their doesn't seem to be a lot of play in price. I did land a Veterans Day special 2 for $16 .

Duluth- These have held up perfectly with just some normal wear & tear. They are my preferred brand of the 3 I've tried. Breathable &comfort , a nice combo

ExOfficio- I initially favored these but they aren't holding up like the Duluths. Where the Duluths still look good the ExOs look road weary

Flint & Tinder-Cotton is very soft, the waistband is like nothing I've seen before but I'm not a boxer brief guy .You would think I would be for the snug feeling but I'm not feeling that style. I wish their boxers had the same waistband but alas they don't

Links to product page

Duluth Trading

ExOfficio

Flint & Tinder

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW not a fan of Stacy Adams boxers. They're a 90/10 poly mix. They have a silliness feel but don't hold up and are quite thin. Amazon has them cheap but I'd spend on better quality

hmm that's some more food for thought in that review .

well looking at Amazon it appears they only have the boxer briefs. I 've become accustomed to letting my nuts hang

Chicks like my Marvel Comics briefs. You have to be really secure in your manhood to pull them off though. I personally find those Duluth commercials disgusting though. No pinch, no stink? They are marketing these things to fat guys who stink. That's gross, bro. Pinch and stink are your problems personally, it's not the underwear.

Cheapskates are here to ruin your underwear thread!
Pack of 6 Fruit of a Loom briefs - less than $20

One pair of fancy shmancy boxers - $20

Both do the job just fine for me, if you like blowing your cash on clothing nobody else can see, go for it.

my wife buys the calvin klein boxer briefs. i get kind of pissed off when i see how much they cost per pair, but then i put them on and its like a soft, silk cloud surrounding my ### and ****. great stuff.
Agree agree agree. Those premium klines are the bomb. I've tried exos and they pill. Under Armour are good too. Never tried the flints.

I wear the $10 compression briefs from Adidas myself. Feels like my bag is getting a gentle hug all day long. Do have some durability concerns with them so I'm interested in this thread.

I don't like cotton boxer briefs. So the ones I'm testing out are polyester/spandex. Also strongly prefer 9" vs 6" length as the 6" ride up the thigh.

Adidas Sports Performance Climate: cheapest but no **** pouch. Tend to smash your junk; more like compression shorts.

Under Armor BoxerJocks: nice and comfy. Nice vented **** pouch.

Champion Tech Performance: looser than the others but comfortable. Pouch not as roomy as the others

Ex Offico Give-n-Go Sport: super light material and comfy pouch. So far tend to bunch some on at the butt crack. Priciest and not sure worth it.

Rank based in comfort/price, I'd probably go:

1. Champion

2. Ex-Officio/Under Armour

3. Adidas

I'll need to try Duluth.

My penis likes comfort and quality and he is happy when I provide that for him. I like my penis to be happy because he stands taller and exudes more confidence when he is happy. My penis stays emotionally stable when he is happy and doesn't get overly excited when I'm involved with my lady. For optimal penis performance, I choose Duluth.

I received a pair of Duluth boxer briefs for Christmas. Not bad. I would also recommend Jockey 90% cotton/10% spandex boxer briefs. They hug the nuts without compressing them.

Thanks, I decided to give the Champion's a chance and ordered some via the intertubes, I'll report back after wearing them.

Never really thought about dropping a Benjamin on week's worth of draws, but I can see the reasons for treating your sack right.

I'll at least give those Champions a shot

The Tommy Johns not only feel incredible, but the kangaroo pouch in front is so much better than the standard side hole. Forget all of these other pretenders and do yourself a favor and try them.

The Tommy Johns not only feel incredible, but the kangaroo pouch in front is so much better than the standard side hole. Forget all of these other pretenders and do yourself a favor and try them.
I would really rather not have anything transposed down there. :oldunsure:

I've seen posts online about these being available at Nordstrom Rack at a nice discount. Online they were out of my size , XXL.

Have you tried their Tees? I have no problem dropping $20-30 for comfortable bottoms but I'm not likely dropping $40 on TJ tees

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen posts online about these being available at Nordstrom Rack at a nice discount. Online they were out of my size , XXL.Have you tried their Tees? I have no problem dropping $20-30 for comfortable bottoms but I'm not likely dropping $40 on TJ tees
I want to but they don't offer tall sizes. I know the TJ website often offers 20% codes all the time. Wife used one from Howard Stern for Christmas.

$90 hoodies & now $30 underwear. When is the FFA going to start charging membership dues?

Users who are viewing this thread