What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

Here we go again. Same team that traded for Cooks, Bridgewater, Moncrief and Michael just made another deal. 12 team PPR Superflex.

Team A gave up:

Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB

Moncrief, Donte IND WR

Year 2015 Round 2 (2.10)

Team B gave up:

Watkins, Sammy BUF WR
So he traded his entire rookie draft including the 1.01 for Sammy Watkins? I thought the first move was okay but Idk about then unloading for Watkins.
Team A heavily overpaid.

Here we go again. Same team that traded for Cooks, Bridgewater, Moncrief and Michael just made another deal. 12 team PPR Superflex.

Team A gave up:

Moncrief, Donte IND WR

Year 2015 Round 2 (2.10)

Team B gave up:

Watkins, Sammy BUF WR
That is bad for Super flex. Teddy all the way

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5PPR

I traded: Ingram, 2.03, 3.08

Got: Giovanni Bernard

I like it as a buy low for Gio, would like to hear opinions though
2014 didn't really inspire confidence in this trade. Seems like a lateral move with a potential to be a complete bust.
Although I kind of agree with the lateral move part, I would rather bet on Gio than Ingram. Gio is still a top10 dynasty RB to me and Ingram just doesn't make the cut. I view him as likely to bust in his situation next year, whether thats returning to the saints, or being the "lead" back somewhere else. I don't need the picks either, but I agree that I overpayed slightly by that 3rd.

I think it's risky. If Ingram signs someplace that will use him as a workhorse back, this could be a big loss for you (especially with a decent pick thrown in on top of it).

I view him as likely to bust in his situation next year, whether thats returning to the saints, or being the "lead" back somewhere else.
While I disagree, unless it's a team like Jacksonville with a terrible offensive line, if you really felt this way, then it was a good deal for you. Of course if he signed as a lead back somewhere the spike in his value may have got the picks added to your side of the trade.

UI think it's risky. If Ingram signs someplace that will use him as a workhorse back, this could be a big loss for you (especially with a decent pick thrown in on top of it).
Yep. What if Dallas lets Murray go and they sign Ingram for a 1/3 the cost? Could flourish.

12 team PPR, RWWWTFF.

Team A gave up Antonio Brown, 2.05

Team B gave up Brandin Cooks, 1.01
Not sure why the Brown side had to give up a pick in the deal.
I'm a big Cooks fan so I don't think its that outrageous that the guy had to add a second to make it work. I think with two potential stud RBs coming out (and with the current dynasty RB landscape looking pretty barren) the 1.01 holds a lot of value.
one of the rare times we agree Doc, 1.01 is a sure fire RB1 and darn tough decision. Cooks is a great prospect. While I love Brown, that owner for more than enough in return
I'll easily take Brown over a rookie RB when even the high profile rookie RBs are becoming more and more hit or miss the way the game is today.

QQRRWWWW 10 team

1.1, 2.3, and Maclin

For

OBJ and 4.10
OBJ hype is through the roof. No way I give that for a guy who could have reached his ceiling.
It sure aint bad if he stays near that ceiling for a while. Depending on my roster and picks, I can see making this deal for OBJ.

I probably value pick 1 this year less than most people though, and I probably also value maclin less than most people also

Isnt the point of the 1.01 to get a talented player who can produce for you for years to come with high upside?

Doesnt Murray have that? You could end up trading for 1.01 and end up with a player who might not be as good as Murray.

Morris and Cameron to boot?
You could. Or you could be trading for a stud while those other players are JAGs, which I think is pretty likely for those guys. Murray is intriguing, but not remotely close to a sure thing. Plus he plays for the Raiders. Morris is closing in on the end, and Cameron who knows, one hit and career over. PLus he just didnt look good.

You are way over valuing draft picks (I think)

ETA...lets test that

Team A trades 1.11, 2.01, 2.03

Team B trades Morris, L Murray, J Cameron
In what world are you getting either of those three players for either of those three picks?
I assume you are asking jeaton6 that question. I think fair value for those three players is more like 1.06, 1.09, 1.11
Wow. I think giving 6/9/11 for those three guys would be a team killer.

Who would you take at 1.01?
You are going to have to give it up and here is the reason why. Those guys can be found on the waiver wire every year and are doubtful to ever be true studs on your team. Guys like Gordon, Gurley, Cooper and whoever else you want to throw into the the discussion at 1.01 have the chance to be A.J. Green, OBJ, Jamal Charles etc. So would you rather start Gordon, Travis Kelce, and Justin Forsett or Morris, Murray and Cameron? So even if Gordon busts in this made up scenario, you still aren't sitting that bad. It is well worth the gamble.
I asked who would he take at 1.01 nothing you said answers that and in a way has nothing to do with the question.
He answered perfectly. Gordon, Gurley, or Cooper. Take your pick. All with ridiculously higher STUD potential than the other guys combined.

when you have a shot to draft a rare cornerstone player at 1.01 like this year you just don't trade it for 3 spare decent parts. it's just an awful move.
That's what many of us said and then drafted R. Mathews, or Ingram or TRich
If you get the stud 50% of the time, it's the right move to get the #1 for those players.

I would happily trade those three guys for a coinflip shot at Julio. heads = Julio, tails = nothing

Another, same league, not involved

A Brown

for

L Murray

K Allen

J Gordon

Same team traded for Watkins and Brown

Last edited by a moderator:
non-ppr

not involved

Watkins

for

Foles

Torrey Smith

L Green
I like Watkins in the deal, but I'm not a fan of Smith and Chip could be drafting another QB this year (and kicking Foles to the curb). And who the hell knows about Green anymore.

A Brown

for

L Murray

K Allen

J Gordon

this one is tough.

All three guys have upside with Allen and Gordon being very young and already having shown their upside.

I think it would depend on the direction I am taking my team.

A Brown

for

L Murray

K Allen

J Gordon

Not sold on Murray (it's the Raiders you know) and Gordon is just so risky. Not sure about Allen anymore either. Brown is pretty much a sure thing.

A Brown

for

L Murray

K Allen

J Gordon

this one is tough.

All three guys have upside with Allen and Gordon being very young and already having shown their upside.

I think it would depend on the direction I am taking my team.
Very true. I'm just not sure about Gordon, but being only 23 makes it intriguing. Hard to believe he has had so much drama and still so young.

The picks where Murray, Gordon, and Allen will go in startups probably make this a toss up.

Brown probably around pick 5??

Gordon I saw in the 40s

Allen 30s??

Murray I have absolutely no clue, I think he could have a wild range in drafts.

I suppose if you are an established team with good depth and competing now, Brown makes a lot of sense in this one.

12 team ppr

team a: L Murray, A Morris, J Cameron

team b: 1.01
Three pieces for pick 1, when pick 1 is going for the likes of Antonio Brown.

Gotta love fantasy
Did you not see Cooks in the deal you referenced?
I saw it, but I dont like Cooks nearly as much as a lot of people do.
That's fine if you don't, but it's kinda silly to say 1.01 can fetch Brown based on that trade when it also included a guy many people consider a top 25-30 dynasty player.

Team A gave up:

Moncrief, Donte IND WR

Year 2015 Round 2 (2.10)

Team B gave up:

Watkins, Sammy BUF WR
Sammy, even in Superflex

I think it's risky. If Ingram signs someplace that will use him as a workhorse back, this could be a big loss for you (especially with a decent pick thrown in on top of it).

Gio for me

3 trades I made in my devy league

Gave: CJ Anderson, Lamaar Miller, John Brown, Jarvis Landry and 1.01 college pick

Got: AJ Green

Gave: Amari Cooper

Got: Davante Parker and Jay Ajayi

Gave: 1.01 rookie pick, Jaelen Strong and Stefon Diggs

Got: Alshon Jeffery

*picks are slightly watered down, due to those already rostered...Kevin White is probably the biggest name available for he rookie pick.

A lot of pieces to give up, but it's 21 man rosters and you have to roster a D/St and PK at all time, so it's essentially 19 roster spots so it was impossible to keep everyone. Gives me a roster of:

Bortles

RGIII

Hyde

Jay Ajayi

C. Michael

Robinson

Beckham

Aj green

Jeffery

Watkins

Hopkins

Cooks

Davante Adams

Davante Parker

Cody Latimer

Tavon Austin

ASJ

Eifert

Ladarius Green

3 trades I made in my devy league

Gave: CJ Anderson, Lamaar Miller, John Brown, Jarvis Landry and 1.01 college pick

Got: AJ Green

Gave: Amari Cooper

Got: Davante Parker and Jay Ajayi

Gave: 1.01 rookie pick, Jaelen Strong and Stefon Diggs

Got: Alshon Jeffery

*picks are slightly watered down, due to those already rostered...Kevin White is probably the biggest name available for he rookie pick.

A lot of pieces to give up, but it's 21 man rosters and you have to roster a D/St and PK at all time, so it's essentially 19 roster spots so it was impossible to keep everyone. Gives me a roster of:

Bortles

RGIII

Hyde

Jay Ajayi

C. Michael

Robinson

Beckham

Aj green

Jeffery

Watkins

Hopkins

Cooks

Davante Adams

Davante Parker

Cody Latimer

Tavon Austin

ASJ

Eifert

Ladarius Green
Would have to know who is available in the draft on the first trade, but I think it is a bit steep for Green

I like Cooper in the second trade

I am not sure on the 3rd and I am not going to pretend like I know who those guys are.

Non-PPR

Gave: Spiller and 2.4 rookie pick

Received: Rookie pick 1.11

I'm rebuilding in 2015.
I like moving Spiller if you are rebuilding, but I would have waited. If he signs with a team like Atlanta or Indy his value would sky rocket before he even played a game. If he did resign with Buffalo then I would have waited until I was in season and waited for a big game and moved him. You got like late second or early third value for him right now, so even if he got hurt you wouldn't have lost much.

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5PPR - Not Involved

Team A trades: Andre Ellington, 2016 3rd

Team B trades: Terrance Williams, Jordan Reed, 3.09
Same team A

Team A trades: Russell Wilson

Team C trades: Jordan Matthews

Non-PPR

I'm rebuilding in 2015.
I like moving Spiller if you are rebuilding, but I would have waited. If he signs with a team like Atlanta or Indy his value would sky rocket before he even played a game. If he did resign with Buffalo then I would have waited until I was in season and waited for a big game and moved him. You got like late second or early third value for him right now, so even if he got hurt you wouldn't have lost much.
Where the hell were you before I made this deal?

:lol:

I immediately regret my decision.

Non-PPR

I'm rebuilding in 2015.

it might work out but i think your timing was bad. i did the same thing with Reggie Bush in the offseason before he went to Miami and got burned.

There really isn't much risk in waiting on Spiller to sign somewhere to gain some value, just doesn't seem likely his value goes down, it's already in the dumps.

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5PPR - Not Involved

Team A trades: Andre Ellington, 2016 3rd

Team B trades: Terrance Williams, Jordan Reed, 3.09
Same team A

Team A trades: Russell Wilson

Team B trades: Jordan Matthews
I don't do much in 2 QB leagues, but this seems horrifically in favor of the side getting Wilson, even in a 10 team league. and 0.5 PPR.

It does look like there are a lot of starting players at RB/WR/TE, but still.

12 team PPR. Superflex with 3 pt passing TD's.

Team A gave up:
Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick (1.03)
Year 2015 Round 4 Draft Pick (4.03)

Team B gave up:
Hill, Jeremy CIN RB
Year 2015 Round 3 Draft Pick (3.07)

Non-PPR

I'm rebuilding in 2015.
Agreed. The guy getting Spiller didn't have to move down far. I expect some pretty good value at 2.04.

Team A gave up:

Team B gave up:

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB

Have to go with Hill over pick 3.

I can only imagine in a superflex that Mariotta and Winston go top 2, but unless Mariotta was there (which he wont be), I will take Hill.

But it is very equal value and I could see wanting Cooper or one of the RBs with maybe more perceived upside.

Team A gave up:

Team B gave up:

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB

I can only imagine in a superflex that Mariotta and Winston go top 2, but unless Mariotta was there (which he wont be), I will take Hill.

But it is very equal value and I could see wanting Cooper or one of the RBs with maybe more perceived upside.
I doubt both QBs go 1-2 considering it's only 3 pts. per passing TD.

Non-PPR

I'm rebuilding in 2015.

it might work out but i think your timing was bad. i did the same thing with Reggie Bush in the offseason before he went to Miami and got burned.

There really isn't much risk in waiting on Spiller to sign somewhere to gain some value, just doesn't seem likely his value goes down, it's already in the dumps.
I disagree- IMO his current value factors in the likelihood that he leaves Buffalo and ends up in a somewhat better situation. He could end up in one of the ideal spots and his value would increase, but he could also stay put or end up in a bad spot and his value decreases. Also, I'm sure there will be a slight overreaction to his landing spot, but I suspect his value will eventually stabilize near where it is due to his perceived inability to be a "workhorse".

Team A gave up:

Team B gave up:

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB

I doubt both QBs go 1-2 considering it's only 3 pts. per passing TD.
For reference. 1st QB in 2014 was Johnny at 2.01. Bridgewater went 2.05, Bortles went 2.12 and Carr 3.08. I picked up Mettenberger on waivers.

Non-PPR

I'm rebuilding in 2015.

I disagree- IMO his current value factors in the likelihood that he leaves Buffalo and ends up in a somewhat better situation. He could end up in one of the ideal spots and his value would increase, but he could also stay put or end up in a bad spot and his value decreases. Also, I'm sure there will be a slight overreaction to his landing spot, but I suspect his value will eventually stabilize near where it is due to his perceived inability to be a "workhorse".
he seems to be valued at around a late 2nd round rookie pick, i just don't see his value getting much lower regardless where he lands.

Users who are viewing this thread