What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Wildcard Game: Ravens @ Steelers (1 Viewer)

I find it odd that Tate is the guy starting and Pitt has more confidence but he wasn't signed until this week. I men why wasn't he signed a while ago and already you're #2 then?

I find it odd that Tate is the guy starting and Pitt has more confidence but he wasn't signed until this week. I men why wasn't he signed a while ago and already you're #2 then?
Wasn't he on Minnesota's roster until last week?

Fumble

Guess they trust the vet more than the seldom-used rookie.

Antonio is ridiculous. I said earlier in the year that he was the best receiver in the league pound for pound. I think it may be time to consider removing the pound for pound qualifier.

I have to say, Wing is still inconsistent but seems to have improved quite a bit over the course of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread