What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Are condiments in the office fridge fair game? (1 Viewer)

Is it okay to help yourself to condiments in the office fridge?

• Yes

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 42 35.9%
  • Depends/I don't know how to use null vote

Votes: 19 16.2%

• Total voters
As for the milk situation, this week she actually started putting the milk in a thermos and storing it in a fridge for nursing mothers. That left more milk available for her, but people that saw her adding it to coffee or that know she is not nursing still used some. Someone actually saw her put it in the fridge and then immediately went in to use it. She confronted the guy, who said anything in the fridge is fair game to anyone. Is that standard protocol these days (I don't work in an office)?
um no. That's a #### move

Curious - does the number of people in your office make a difference in your opinion? I'd suspect a close office of a few people would be more accepting to people using condiments. I'm in an office of a dozen people, all professionals, mostly attorneys. I'd have no problem with people using my condiments. We often buy cake or clementines in bulk or various other food items to share. Honestly, I've bought less than half our team (I'm also one of the junior members) so if I see someone using my creamer it's only an issue if they don't reciprocate the sharing.

if you put something in a bag we'll leave it alone.

Users who are viewing this thread