What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's Hottest - Controversial Miss Universe Edition (1 Viewer)

Who's Hottest

• Miss Israel

Votes: 60 35.7%
  • Miss Lebanon

Votes: 75 44.6%
  • Miss Slovenia

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Miss Japan

Votes: 30 17.9%

• Total voters
That shot of isreal is really not representative. She looks way worse when taken further out. Selfie effect imo.

Saly Greige added 2 new photos.Public Figure · 14,828 Likes

· January 17 at 6:45am · Edited ·To all my supporters and Lebanese citizens, I would like to thank you indeed for your continuous support of Miss Lebanon at the Miss Universe contest …The truth behind the photo: Since the first day of my arrival to participate to Miss Universe, I was very cautious to avoid being in any photo or communication with Miss Israel (that tried several times to have a photo with me) … I was having a photo with Miss Japan, Miss Slovenia and myself; suddenly Miss Israel jumped in, took a selfie, and put it on her social media…this is what happened and I hope to have your full support in the Miss Universe contest.

I had it as toss up between Miss Japan and Miss Lebanon, with Miss Israel a close third and Slovia a distant fourth. After reading the story, have to go Miss Japan.

Lebanon was running away with this early. I don't think many of the early voters realized what a d-bag she was.

Saly Greige added 2 new photos.

Public Figure · 14,828 Likes

· January 17 at 6:45am · Edited ·

To all my supporters and Lebanese citizens, I would like to thank you indeed for your continuous support of Miss Lebanon at the Miss Universe contest The truth behind the photo: Since the first day of my arrival to participate to Miss Universe, I was very cautious to avoid being in any photo or communication with Miss Israel (that tried several times to have a photo with me) I was having a photo with Miss Japan, Miss Slovenia and myself; suddenly Miss Israel jumped in, took a selfie, and put it on her social mediathis is what happened and I hope to have your full support in the Miss Universe contest.
You had my full support until this awful lie.

Lebanon was running away with this early. I don't think many of the early voters realized what a d-bag she was.
Yeah, but big time hate **** factor there.

(And honestly, she's the most beautiful, physically)

Either I'm missing part of the story or some of you are mistaking self-protection for d-baggery.

Last edited by a moderator:
so miss israel occupied miss lebanons personal space is that what this is all about brohans

MC: "And Miss Lebanon, what would your platform be as Ms. Universe and how would you use your crown for good?"

Ms. Lebanon [in girly, wispy voice]: "Well, Jerry, I would use my crown to work for World Peace and end war and violence.... except for that b#tch right over there!"

Last edited by a moderator:
MC: "And Miss Lebanon, what would be your platform be as Ms. Universe and how would you use your crown for good?"

Ms. Lebanon [in girly, wispy voice]: "Well, Jerry, I would use my crown to work for World Peace and end war and violence.... except for that b#tch right over there!"
It would be more affective with the Big C word.

I saw Miss Lebanon and Miss Isreal interviewed last night, and I think Miss Isreal is the hottest in looks and personality.

lol, if she striped down to that in your bedroom your disdain for tats would go right out the window.
What does it say, it looks like a book of some kind...

lol, if she striped down to that in your bedroom your disdain for tats would go right out the window.
If it was the U.S. Constitution that would be pretty bad ### for a Miss America

Serenity prayer

Serenity prayer
:lmao: If this is true, then a hot needle burning a calligraphic rendition into your skin could be considered a touch ironic.

I will salute that.

I saw Miss Lebanon and Miss Isreal interviewed last night, and I think Miss Isreal is the hottest in looks and personality.
link to this? Every supplemental picture I've seen of Isreal makes her less hot and the opposite for the other one. I'm not really in this for the personality portion so gonna give that a pass there.

Users who are viewing this thread