What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Breshad Perriman, IND (1 Viewer)

I wasn't smart enough to start Perriman this week.  But I am looking forward to the discussions about him for next week.

I wasn't smart enough to start Perriman this week.  But I am looking forward to the discussions about him for next week.
I started him this week and rolling him bald out next. The offense is explosive and he’s getting lots of deep targets.

Well, I appreciate his effort. He was the star of my team today but won't be enough for the title game next week. Hopefully he can find a job somewhere starting next year.

36 points in a non-decimal PPR league. Miller and Amendola, who I used waivers on over him per the previous page, went for 28 and 20. 

Pretty darn good all around. 

My starters? 11, 2 and counting, 11. 

Ouch. I'mma lose cause of this. 

Back OT: Tampa has had a lethal offense all year. They're now 7-8. If they'd been able to stop the pass at the beginning of the year, things might be different.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Breshad Perriman caught 5-of-6 targets for 113 yards and three touchdowns in Tampa Bay's Week 15 win over the Lions.

Perriman's three touchdowns against Detroit matched his previous single-season high (in one game, nonetheless) set with the Ravens in his rookie year. It's easy to attribute the 26-year-old's production to Chris Godwin's and Scotty Miller's mid-game hamstring injuries on the surface, but Winston was looking for Perriman prior to those fallouts, finding the speedster for a 34- and 25-yard touchdown in the first half alone. His third score iced the game from 25 yards out, giving the Bucs a 38-17 lead with only three minutes left to play. With Evans, Godwin, and Miller on the mend, Perriman suddenly has a direct path to finishing the year as a top-10 wideout in Tampa Bay's last two games. He'll be a borderline WR1 pending injury reports against the Texans in Week 16.
Get ####ed, Rotoworld.

Really looking forward to the "I'm starting Breshard Perriman over ___________ in the championship" thread. The beauty is with the Saturday game we'll know the fools from the savants pretty quickly.

rockaction said:
36 points in a non-decimal PPR league. Miller and Amendola, who I used waivers on over him per the previous page, went for 28 and 20. 

Pretty darn good all around. 

My starters? 11, 2 and counting, 11. 

Ouch. I'mma lose cause of this. 

Back OT: Tampa has had a lethal offense all year. They're now 7-8. If they'd been able to stop the pass at the beginning of the year, things might be different.  
Crazy those are the 3WRs I started this week.

Crazy those are the 3WRs I started this week.
Then you made what appears to be a very good call. 

I went with names over situations and what I really wanted to do, and I think it cost me. Their projections were all within one besides Diggs, so I don't feel that badly. 

I was really unimpressed with Perriman this year up until the past few games, but maybe a switch flipped or something. He's a boon to people that needed a WR. 

Then you made what appears to be a very good call. 

I went with names over situations and what I really wanted to do, and I think it cost me. Their projections were all within one besides Diggs, so I don't feel that badly. 

I was really unimpressed with Perriman this year up until the past few games, but maybe a switch flipped or something. He's a boon to people that needed a WR. 
It was less genius and more necessity after losing Evans and Chark.

It was less genius and more necessity after losing Evans and Chark.
I'mma let you finish...but yeah, I remember you mentioning you had guys missing in your main league. Those are top guys. You made a great call on Miller with the losses in the DET secondary and Gabriel concussed. 

So, well deserved actually.  Ride 'em!  

I'mma let you finish...but yeah, I remember you mentioning you had guys missing in your main league. Those are top guys. You made a great call on Miller with the losses in the DET secondary and Gabriel concussed. 

So, well deserved actually.  Ride 'em!  
It’s a good lesson if nothing else that to win fantasy, you have to always be tinkering and trying to improve your roster. 

I'm thinking about starting Perriman in 2 championship games. FBguys seems to be all in on him and ranked top 5 in non ppr leagues. I don't know if I can trust him ahead of guys like Parker or Sutton. Feeling like it could be a trap :shrug:

I started him over Crowder and Boyd this last week and am in the finals because of it. Didn't seem that hard of a call really. Now this week I'll start him again but deciding between Metcalf and Boyd for the 2nd WR spot.

Debating between him, Mostert, Washington(raiders rb), AJ Brown for my flex. Have Fuller and Adams as my Wrs ATM...to many good options. Destined to pick wrong one.

Just started a topic about these kinda bold plays - I’m considering Perriman over ACooper. My other WRs are TyHill/Lockett & Adams, so....Cooper May be the odd man our.

Man sitting Cooper vs the Eagle secondary is bold
Cooper has been trending terribly, & there’s only really 1 good game the last few - thanksgiving. And it was a garbage time touchdown that saved it. His targets have been reduced, Dak Prescott has a shoulder and finger injury, and the eagles secondary has seemingly been getting better. And Cooper hasn’t been good on the road much of the year.

Like I said, I’m not sure I’m going to, but I’m certainly thinking about it.

I could see Kupp or Brown,  but not Lockett & probably not AJones, though MIN is tough. 
So many questions on all of them. I don't trust any of them but Jones on the road in MN scares the crap out of me. Can see one of those 4 point bombs while Williams gets 15. Lockett is a dart throw, sadly. Good matchup but if he doesn't eat early, they'll be running the entire second half. At least you know Jameis is chucking 40 passes.

Breshad Perriman's rankings are all over the place and indicative of how his status as a bust is really clouding his rank. He's WR3 in standard since Week 13 and a clear example of a league winning FA pickup. Basically he's the #1 receiver facing a team Drew Lock carved up a few weeks ago and AJ Brown beasted on. This projects as a shootout since Tampa Bay can't cover people and Jameis likes to throw to everyone in front of him regardless of uniform. Just be quiet and learn to embrace Perriman for the fantasy Championship game.

I might start him over .. 

DJ Moore - Unknown Grier situation 

AJ Brown - going to be shadowed by Lattimore 
Same situation only more spots. Playing Perriman and AJ Brown.

Breshad Perriman's rankings are all over the place and indicative of how his status as a bust is really clouding his rank. He's WR3 in standard since Week 13 and a clear example of a league winning FA pickup. Basically he's the #1 receiver facing a team Drew Lock carved up a few weeks ago and AJ Brown beasted on. This projects as a shootout since Tampa Bay can't cover people and Jameis likes to throw to everyone in front of him regardless of uniform. Just be quiet and learn to embrace Perriman for the fantasy Championship game.

Same situation only more spots. Playing Perriman and AJ Brown.
Great post. Been at this longer than I care to admit. Ride the hot hand. 

Starting him over Kenny Golladay & Mike Williams. Don't expect anything like last week but hopefully he gets a couple of deep balls. 

Starting him over Kenny Golladay & Mike Williams. Don't expect anything like last week but hopefully he gets a couple of deep balls. 
OPTIONS: Pick 2 of Perriman, Golladay, Freeman Boone and Conner
SCORING: PPR
LEANING:  Perriman and Freeman. 

OPTIONS: Pick 2 of Perriman, Moore, Singletary, Mostert, Lockett
SCORING: PPR + 2pt Bonus 100+ yd RUSH only 
LEANING: Moore and Perriman... Mostert on the fringe. 

Starting over Sutton, Kupp, and John Brown.  Also starting Metcalf and AJ Brown - team FA / late round for the ship

I had him as a flex last week and starting him again this week alongside AJBrown & KAllen.  The only situation that might make me pause - is if both Cook & Mattison are ruled out since I’ve got Boone sitting on my bench.  

I had him as a flex last week and starting him again this week alongside AJBrown & KAllen.  The only situation that might make me pause - is if both Cook & Mattison are ruled out since I’ve got Boone sitting on my bench.  
I still think I'd play him over Boone. AA might take passing game work. Cousins might just sling it to his WRs. I can see a 15/60/0 line for Boone.

Amazing that this guy could be a league winner. Reminds me of Jabar Gaffney for the Broncos about 10 years ago when Rod Smith was suspended for week 17.

Not only am I starting Perriman over OBJ but I dropped my 1st round pick to try to entice my competition to play him.
I picked up perriman to block my opponent from getting him (he had Godwin).   I  keeping obj in my lineup and perriman stays on the bench.   Not buying in here.  

Users who are viewing this thread