Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Soccer Discussion Thread***

is it too much to ask that while I'm watching this live fifa feed that there's a raid and Sepp gets taken down?

It'd be like Briscoe and Curtis walking into the lecture hall to arrest the despicable professor for offing his wife! "Save it for the boys in the cell next to ya, teach."

Why is PL starting later? Are they taking a little winter break this season?

EPL also starts a week earlier next season, ....

:excited:

Cleat> Opening day bloody marrys at The Old Fashioned?

Is beerfest on EPL opening weekend? wow

If you're lucky, you'll get Gator to bet you that Liverpool will finish the season with more points than your team, and then when it doesn't happen, he won't buy you a beer!! ;)

If you're lucky, you'll get Gator to bet you that Liverpool will finish the season with more points than your team, and then when it doesn't happen, he won't buy you a beer!! ;)

All beers are on me for all you guys at the fest.

• Like 1

:lmao::lmao:

To be fair ...

..never mind, he's right :bag:

I'll buy you the rounds this year

Yeah I have to agree with this. What other countries have the infrastructure and security to put on a full Gold Cup like the US does? Canada, maybe Mexico? Maybe a joint group of several Central American countries...I'm sure the players would love a game in Saprissa and then San Pedro Sula 3 days later....

If money weren't a concern, Canada and Mexico could for sure. The Gold Cup isn't exactly the biggest event; the infrastructure they already have for their domestic leagues would be more than enough. And every couple years one of the Central American countries hosts the Copa Centroamericana in front of five thousand or so fans per game - which, if we're being honest, is probably about how many people would show up to watch a Gold Cup in Costa Rica.

Explaining to a fried this morning that supporting Prince Ali in this is like being a libertarian voter - you know almost nothing about the candidate, he's got almost no chance at all, and you assume he's better than the devil you know even though there's no evidence that's true and a good chance he'd be even worse.

• Like 1

you guys think Figo would've had a shot if he stuck it out?

Nobody had a chance.

At some point I'll do the math of what is the lowest total population of countries that can elect a FIFA president. Will do same with number of pro soccer players as well if it's available.

-QG