What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (3 Viewers)

They've been available in local restaurants for the past year or so, just opened the brewpub. I've really liked everything I've had from them. The farmhouse / saison / sours are all very well done. 
Haven't had any farmhouse/saison/sours from them. Only have had an IPA and a Belgian IPA from them, very meh but would love to try a farmhouse or a sour, two of my favorites.

No idea outside of NWI, but their stuff ends up at most of the shops I frequent on this side of the state line. I know they go down to Indy, too.
Yeah they distro to Indiana but from what I heard it's just this one shop in IL since the market is so crowded. And I'll be on the lookout, that is a great beer.

Yeah they distro to Indiana but from what I heard it's just this one shop in IL since the market is so crowded. And I'll be on the lookout, that is a great beer.
I love it too. Also Undercrown sixers at the brewpub (Hammond not Gary). Undercrown is my clear favorite of their IPAs / DIPAs -- big ol' Mosaic bomb. Might have to head up there and grab some, which is a PITA for me -- just far enough that I can't make it over my lunch hour, and it's a haul from home in Valpo.

Leinenkugel's Harvest Patch Shandy.

Only because they were out of Busch Light. 
Bought a 18 pack of Budweiser bottles on sale at Kroger for 14.49.  Never was in my thought process to buy the but saw a big display and my BIL was coming over and he like quantity over quality. Was raking leaves and cleaning up the yard and put a few on ice. Actually liked it..After all the hoppy beer I have had as of late it tasted clean and refreshing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a 18 pack of Budweiser bottles on sale at Kroger for 14.49.  Was raking leaves and cleaning up the yard and put a few on ice. Actually like it..After all the hoppy beer I have had as of late it tasted clean and refreshing.
:shock: :X

anyone heard from Wingnut since Matthew blew thru?  Hoping all is well and he is swimming in a sea of hoppy beers

Made a run to stock up over lunch: Temporal Purgatory x 18, Candy Crushable x 6, 2 bombers of Overlord's Revenge, 4 more bombers of Broo Doo. Founder's Harvest Ale evidently not here in IN yet.  :kicksrock:

Did I miss @Buckfast 1's GABF recap?  Does anyone know if he survived the best week in Denver?
I did survive GABF week.  It was an incredible week of drinking. I've been meaning to put my GABF recap together this week, but I've been busy trying to catch up at work after a very unproductive week last week.  I may try to put that together tonight.  Thanks again for hooking me up with tickets.  You are the man.  

Drinking Cap Morgan 100 before the bar. If don't pregame end up blowing a fortune everrytime i go to a bar. Don't even know what i spend it on half the time :shrug:

Edit: didn't see said what "beer" my bad..

Sup guys. Still kicking down here. Having an after work beer - a Tired Hands / Hill Farmstead collab, Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste) IPA. Solid but unspectacular.

:suds: :hifive:

Just reloaded two more sixes of ZD into the fridge -- there were 2 sixes in there already as of about 1:00 -- and barely into the 3rd in the Steelers' game.
At a pause until dinner gets on the grill....GB 70s at the end of Oct. Oh wtf am I kidding....something is next. Should I go balls deep with a Navaja or keep it more reasonable with another one of Mosaic, Temporal, APA???

At a pause until dinner gets on the grill....GB 70s at the end of Oct. Oh wtf am I kidding....something is next. Should I go balls deep with a Navaja or keep it more reasonable with another one of Mosaic, Temporal, APA???
I've been eyeing my last bomber of Demon Core (13% LOL). That's so obviously a bad idea this early...

Users who are viewing this thread