What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (6 Viewers)

CdL, did you try the Orange Memesicle?
No -- too busy yesterday, and didn't want to deal with the ####show. It sold out before 1:00 per their FB page. My beer store guy said he might be getting one case next week and will save me a can from his personal 4 pack if he does since I hook him up with Trillium stuff occasionally.

Anyway, Wombo Combo today, and a buddy is bringing Flightless and Mind to Devour from Transient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flightless, Mind to Devour, Wombo Combo, Boom Sauce, Mosaic Pale -- yep. Rounds 1-3 down on teh grill, waiting for the Pens game now. Good game Bears, you deserved to win.

3 Bud lites to calm the hangover & then steak & potato's.  Lit it up last night at the lake.  I should learn, but I really don't.

Me too actually  :hifive:  -- Wombo is eleven bucks. Woot.
Really? Most of their other stuff was over $16 per 4 pack. 

I really need to cut down my beer spending too. Which didn't stop me from getting some Half Acre Gone Away and Maplewood Son of Juice. I did forget to pick up Nosferatu. Also grabbed an Illumination Brony which is supposedly good. Will see. 

What I didn't do is grab the latest Pipeworks bomber and the latest Fresh v4. Kind of tired of bombers for IPA's (except for the Brony, apparently). 

I really need to cut down my beer spending too. Which didn't stop me from getting some Half Acre Gone Away and Maplewood Son of Juice. I did forget to pick up Nosferatu. Also grabbed an Illumination Brony which is supposedly good. Will see. 

What I didn't do is grab the latest Pipeworks bomber and the latest Fresh v4. Kind of tired of bombers for IPA's (except for the Brony, apparently). 
Saw Brony at Binnys today. Too obvious. 

Hopzeit Autumn by Deschutes 

Free Bird by Begyle 

Yeah, their non-Meme stuff is usually $11 / 4, and most of it is damn good. I've been drinking the hell out of both Wombo and Fakie lately.

Son of Juice is a regular in my rotation too.

Grabbed a mixed four on the way back from the NWI Food Truck Festival: Rhinegeist Knowledge, Lord Hobo Glorious, 450 North Dank Candy - Rainbow Drops, and Taxman Hop Collector.

Taxman Hop Collecter is a really good Belgian IPA, which isn't easy to pull off IMO. Big hit of sweet bubble-gummy Belgian yeast really well balanced with bitter / citrusy / floral hops on a dry crackery malt background. Absolutely delicious -- and despite my love for both Belgian beer and IPAs it's a style that I'm usually disappointed in. Another big hit from Taxman.

Lord Hobo Glorious -- damn, absolute Galaxy bomb of an APA. Just fantastic -- at < $10 / 4 pints I think I have another go to in my rotation. I'm such a Galaxy whore lol.

Went to Longhorn for dinner...not a single decent beer, so I was forced to have a margarita. Now enjoying a Sunshine City.

Lot's of fresh hops out here in the PNW.    Breakside, Fort George, Frement among others.    but Great Notion is ####### killing it right now.  If anyone is thinking about making a trip to Portland anytime soon, put Great Notion at the top of your list.   

Just finished a Pineapple Express brew day. So appropriately going with Say Me Fantastic from Mikerphone. A ddh dipa with pineapple. 

Noon Whistle Absinthe barrel aged Clockwork Monk is pretty excellent. Draft only though. Have a bottle of the Koval Gin barrel aged version to try next weekend. Hit More for two growlers, Elmo (DIPA) and the experimental Pale. Really nice stuff but not worth lines IMO.

Absolutely loving the mixed 6 selection at the big Wiseguys here — all super fresh and huge variety including ultra pricey stuff that I’d much rather buy one of before dropping $20 on a 4 pack.

Mikkeller / Green Cheeks Buddy Buddies (NE IPA dry hopped with Nelson and Cashmere), Mikkeller Haze Cadet (NE IPA w/ reisling grape juice), Prairie Imaginary Friends, Prairie Phantasmagoria, Stillwater Nu Tropic (IPA w/ mango and passion fruit) and Burn ‘Em Fourteen Buck Chuck.

Going camping this weekend. Stocked up on Trillium and Treehouse this past week. It will be a nice buffet. In particular looking forward to some Dopleganger and Ma from TH. Got some Bright and Haze too. Mettle and Vicinity from Trillium. Will likely hit up Paradox Brewing and Adirondack Pub and Brewery while I am out "camping".

Going camping this weekend. Stocked up on Trillium and Treehouse this past week. It will be a nice buffet. In particular looking forward to some Dopleganger and Ma from TH. Got some Bright and Haze too. Mettle and Vicinity from Trillium. Will likely hit up Paradox Brewing and Adirondack Pub and Brewery while I am out "camping".
Damn fine lineup there.

Jai Alai.

Going to Garagiste Meadery Saturday to snag bottles of Reboog Vitus, their awesome PB&J mead (formerly Goober Vitis), it won best beer at Hunahpus Day this year and is insanely good.

Users who are viewing this thread