Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight?

9 hours ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Shorts BlackBerry Galaxy

bells Double Two Heartered

some 4 roses small batch select (yes that’s bourbon)

founders highball drifter

How is the Shorts BlackBerry?

23 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

Finally found a light beer that I really like - and not just, "it's 5,000 degrees and I just finished cutting the grass and need something cold"-like.  Granted, it is still "I don't want to weigh 300 pounds"-like and not something I love.

https://www.sweetwaterbrew.com/brews/high-light/

100 cal, 5 carbs, 4% abv. 

I plan to keep some of this onhand all the time.

Have you had Jai Low?  That's the only one of the low call IPA's that I really enjoy but I'll give this one a shot as well. Still have some Slightly Mighty and Half Hearted in the fridge...not a huge fan of those,  The half hearted is better of the two though.

10 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Have you had Jai Low?  That's the only one of the low call IPA's that I really enjoy but I'll give this one a shot as well. Still have some Slightly Mighty and Half Hearted in the fridge...not a huge fan of those,  The half hearted is better of the two though.

I like Founders All Day ok.....and actually the Costco session IPA isn't too bad either.....Full sail has a hazy in their session line that's drinkable, and it comes in the lil stubby bottles which I kinda dig

On 9/2/2021 at 12:08 PM, Long Ball Larry said:

Not sure if tired hands ended up distributing there, but either way I would be very up for doing some trades of tired hands for some aslin.  TH now has their cans much more easily available in a store at their brewery so very easy for me to grab it.

I was out of town and just catching this. I've never really done any trading and may need to do some research on best way to ship, but I may be game for something like that. I'm a short drive from Aslin, and I do curbside pickup from there around once a month. 

On 9/2/2021 at 3:55 PM, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Aslin Juan de Bolas is a top 5 beer for me.

That is a great one. I love their stouts. I've got some Belly Shirts in my fridge. Their Glamping is another great one (like S'mores in a can).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

Picked up a couple of pints of BCBS tonight

Black Friday I got 4 each of Brand, Cherry Wood, Cola, and 14; as well as 2 each of 150, Blanton's, and Double Toasted.

Tried the Cola, which I was looking forward to.  But was disappointed.  Not bad, but kind of bland in my opinion given the amount of adjuncts added.  I got mild cola on the aftertaste.  I guess I was expecting this to either taste like a Jack and Coke or Coca Cola Classic -- some bite to it.  But twas not the case.

2 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Black Friday I got 4 each of Brand, Cherry Wood, Cola, and 14; as well as 2 each of 150, Blanton's, and Double Toasted.

Tried the Cola, which I was looking forward to.  But was disappointed.  Not bad, but kind of bland in my opinion given the amount of adjuncts added.  I got mild cola on the aftertaste.  I guess I was expecting this to either taste like a Jack and Coke or Coca Cola Classic -- some bite to it.  But twas not the case.

How about the cherry?

Bells Cherry Stout for me tonight.

3 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

The only variant I found locally was 14 - at $30 I wasn't willing to take a chance with it.