What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (6 Viewers)

Deep Ellum IPA. Pretty good. Texas continues to surprise. Tried the Yellow Rose yesterday, and while it was kinda flat from the bottle leaking, it was delicious as hell. I cant wait to get another bottle.

Pondering opening my 750 of NOLAs Lowerline sour....although I should probably save it for a share....might have to go to the store and try to find something sour.

Pondering opening my 750 of NOLAs Lowerline sour....although I should probably save it for a share....might have to go to the store and try to find something sour.
Hmmm...I vote staying home and getting ####faced....kind of like I'm doing. :)

Knee Deep Hoptologist DIPA. Good, not great. Was hoping for some of their other beers, which were listed on the beer shop's site, but I guess they sold out.

I will see that for a 9% beer, it is pretty clean and not overly sweet or with a syrupy mouth feel. Interested in trying their other double and triple IPAs.
I've had their Simtra Triple IPA (11.25%), and it was one of the best high ABV IPAs I've had. Super hoppy and not too malty. Dangerous drinkability for 11+%.
Knee Deep Lupulin River bomber. This is really nice. Great bitterness and with lots of grapefruit notes. Loving it.

Was able to get the Simtra also, but after already having a bomber of 75 minute IPA, will probably tap out for the night.
bomber of Knee Deep Midnight Hoppyness. This is an Imperial Black IPA, I guess. Great hop character for a black IPA. I don't love a lot of black IPAs, but this is pretty nice and really drinkable for 9.5 ABV. These guys definitely seem to know what they are doing with hops.
Simtra. Wow. This is the best triple IPA I've ever had. Dangerous drinkability for 11+%. indeed.

I don't know how these guys keep these beers from getting too sweet and syrupy.

Hmmm...I vote staying home and getting ####faced....kind of like I'm doing. :)
Yeah, Ill probably do that even though Im only 3 beers in...Im gonna have to crack one of my sours...maybe Piety Cherry.

Knee Deep Hoptologist DIPA. Good, not great. Was hoping for some of their other beers, which were listed on the beer shop's site, but I guess they sold out.

I will see that for a 9% beer, it is pretty clean and not overly sweet or with a syrupy mouth feel. Interested in trying their other double and triple IPAs.
I've had their Simtra Triple IPA (11.25%), and it was one of the best high ABV IPAs I've had. Super hoppy and not too malty. Dangerous drinkability for 11+%.
Knee Deep Lupulin River bomber. This is really nice. Great bitterness and with lots of grapefruit notes. Loving it.

Was able to get the Simtra also, but after already having a bomber of 75 minute IPA, will probably tap out for the night.
bomber of Knee Deep Midnight Hoppyness. This is an Imperial Black IPA, I guess. Great hop character for a black IPA. I don't love a lot of black IPAs, but this is pretty nice and really drinkable for 9.5 ABV. These guys definitely seem to know what they are doing with hops.
Simtra. Wow. This is the best triple IPA I've ever had. Dangerous drinkability for 11+%. indeed.

:thumbup:

:thumbup:
Yet another Cali beer I can't get easily. :kicksrock:

About halfway through a 750 of NOLA's Funk Series Lowerline Sour. Puckeringly sour and delicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lagunitas citrusinensis pale ale
When was that released? #### need to get to the beer store stat.Lagunitas Imperial Coffee Stout aged in Rye Barrels. 12.1% face punch. Soooo good.
Got it today and will probably go back for more tomorrow.

Is that the High Westified? Love that one. Especially at 8.99 or so.
Yep it was the High Westfied. Very good, didn't realize it was a BA when I opened it and didn't realize it was 12.1!

Hawks have you tried MariLime Law?
Yes and I really like it, it seems to be a polarizing one though. You either love it or hate it, not much in between ground on it.

When was that released? #### need to get to the beer store stat.Lagunitas Imperial Coffee Stout aged in Rye Barrels. 12.1% face punch. Soooo good.

Yep it was the High Westfied. Very good, didn't realize it was a BA when I opened it and didn't realize it was 12.1!

Yes and I really like it, it seems to be a polarizing one though. You either love it or hate it, not much in between ground on it.
Going go have to get one and give it a try then. Have a Something Hoppy and a couple Da Fuzz in the fridge already. Also got myself an Apocalypse Cow yesterday..what's another IIPA in the fridge?

Going go have to get one and give it a try then. Have a Something Hoppy and a couple Da Fuzz in the fridge already. Also got myself an Apocalypse Cow yesterday..what's another IIPA in the fridge?
Can never have to many DIPAs :)

Picked up 2 six packs of Lagunitas Citrusinesis another 4Hands Wicked Weed collab Super Flare and some Vallejo. Need to have some good smoking beverages for tomorrow. Kahlua pork and ribs starting at 6am tomorrow.

Picked up 2 six packs of Lagunitas Citrusinesis another 4Hands Wicked Weed collab Super Flare and some Vallejo. Need to have some good smoking beverages for tomorrow. Kahlua pork and ribs starting at 6am tomorrow.
This sounds exactly like one of my shopping trips. Also firing up the smoker tomorrow but putting a beef rib roast on. Picked up a case of ribs today but will cook those over the Fourth. Currently drinking a Captain Serious west coast pale ale from Hailstorm. Very good.

Oh and good idea on the Kahlua pork.

Last edited by a moderator:
Started with a Goose Island Summer Ale but switched up to a vodka with pink lemonade. Can't find my man card. :oldunsure:

Users who are viewing this thread