What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (4 Viewers)

Ballast Point Even Keel Session IPA

Really in love with session IPAs lately, and this is definitely in the top 2 of ones I've had

At a bottle share...so far:

Maine Beer Co Dinner

Blind Pig

de Garde Currant Gin Bu

And now, Half Acre Big Hugs Imp Stout

Tonights tasting:

Maine Beer Co Dinner
Russian River Blind Pig
de Garde Currant Gin Bu
Half Acre Bug Hugs Imp Stout
Hill Farmstead Anna
Rare Barrel Wise Guise
El Segundo Hammerland DIPA
de Garde Saison Cinquieme

Serious deliciousness.

I'm in Seattle for the weekend and found some great beers at this brewpub/bottle shop called Beer Junction. While sailing the Puget Sound and pregaming for the Manchester United-Club America game at CenturyLink Field tonight, I drank the following:

Propolis Beltane Brett saison with elderflower (2015 GABF Gold for American-style Brett beer)

Cascade Blackberry Ale aged with blackberries in oak barrels

Harmon Kamehameha's Crown Pineapple IPA aged in Pinot noir and whiskey barrels

Reuben's Brews Imperial IPA

I'm going to the For the Funk of It sour beer festival tomorrow at Chuck's Hop Shop. It sounds like it should be pretty sweet.

Did the late night "oh, that bomber looks like a great idea" and had a Pipeworks Mandarina.

:hangover:

I will do it again tonight too.

Did the late night "oh, that bomber looks like a great idea" and had a Pipeworks Mandarina.

:lmao:

We never learn.

Im feeling a little rough today, not bad, but Im pissed that I drove home from my buddys house last night. Should have got a ride. Cant be taking a chance like that. :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangers and Lace had an Alpine Pale Ale on tap last night. Outstanding. Stop by if you are near and hopefully it's still on.

Headin down this path as we speak. Started at 3:00 or so after mowing, just cracked the first bomber of Kong. Likely a mistake.
Wife and kids are out of town so I am brewing a batch of Kiwi Express from Northern Brewer. For now I am going easy with some Daytime and now Stupid Kid from 350.

I am sure when 11 or so hits and this stuff is cooled down and in the carboy....it's on.

Trying to decide between Pipeworks Citra, Pipeworks Pyre rye ipa, and Navaja. Good problems to have.

Me and my 2 BILs drank growlers of Navaja and Freedom of 78 and two bombers from Deschutes The Abyss and Black Butte XXVI.

Headin down this path as we speak. Started at 3:00 or so after mowing, just cracked the first bomber of Kong. Likely a mistake.
Wife and kids are out of town so I am brewing a batch of Kiwi Express from Northern Brewer. For now I am going easy with some Daytime and now Stupid Kid from 350.

I am sure when 11 or so hits and this stuff is cooled down and in the carboy....it's on.

Trying to decide between Pipeworks Citra, Pipeworks Pyre rye ipa, and Navaja. Good problems to have.
Navaja is soooo good.

Navaja is soooo good.
Hmmm...that might be the choice then. I am thinking (ok hoping) that they will be bringing Navaja and 78 to Tribesfest

Navaja is soooo good.
Hmmm...that might be the choice then. I am thinking (ok hoping) that they will be bringing Navaja and 78 to Tribesfest
If I had to pick between them it's not even close. Navaja all day every day. It's amazingly drinkable for 10%.

So my trip to South Carolina is getting closer. Need some recommendations on breweries to hit. I think the plan is, as of right now, to hit Wicked Weed and NoDa on the way out. Not sure if there are others I should consider or would be better? Beers to try and find while going through the Carolinas?
Did not go, but the new Sierra Nevada location just outside of Asheville looks amazing.

Back on the horse getting ready to throw some chicken and asparagus on the grill. Attacking the hefe stockpile today -- moderate ABV is a must. So:

Greenbush Sunspot

Weihenstephaner

FFF Drunk Monk

Love hefes when I'm not in the mood for really big beers.

Users who are viewing this thread