What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (11 Viewers)

MoP and that dude Furley works with
I dunno.  That could be.....let's call it interesting....just from the "car wreck" angle.

Although I expect it would just devolve into a lot of anecdotes about giving cashiers grief (and bad math) while the dude Furls works with nervously guffawed while pointing at whatshisname's face.  "CAN YOU IMAGINE IF YOU REALLY SWIPED YOUR ATM AND SAID THAT?!?!  COULD YOU IMAGINE!!!!??!?!"

my parents asked why i quit baseball at 15.  was not great but not bad either. it's because games lasted 2+ hours and, at most, totaled 3 minutes of actual action.

what a ####ing sport
Sacrilege.  If you were any good you wouldn't say that. Mendoza line for sure

I dunno.  That could be.....let's call it interesting....just from the "car wreck" angle.

Although I expect it would just devolve into a lot of anecdotes about giving cashiers grief (and bad math) while the dude Furls works with nervously guffawed while pointing at whatshisname's face.  "CAN YOU IMAGINE IF YOU REALLY SWIPED YOUR ATM AND SAID THAT?!?!  COULD YOU IMAGINE!!!!??!?!"
Throwing a hooker out of a moving car? COULD YOU IMAGINE?  

So my stupid neighbor's kid has her alarm clock in her window sill and it has gone off 3 days in row for over 20 minutes right at 6am.  It's ####ing loud. Today it went on for over 30 minutes. I go over there, the neighbor closer to her, is in his yard, looking up the kids window, I look at him and ask the obvious, that's coming from that window, right?  I knock and the mom is all shocked and twittipated and can't believe it. She sort of apologizes and mutters something about her kids not being able hear their alarm. Seriously?  how the #### can't she hear it?  And if her kid was supposed to be up 30 minutes ago, wtf haven't you woken them up?

So my stupid neighbor's kid has her alarm clock in her window sill and it has gone off 3 days in row for over 20 minutes right at 6am.  It's ####ing loud. Today it went on for over 30 minutes. I go over there, the neighbor closer to her, is in his yard, looking up the kids window, I look at him and ask the obvious, that's coming from that window, right?  I knock and the mom is all shocked and twittipated and can't believe it. She sort of apologizes and mutters something about her kids not being able hear their alarm. Seriously?  how the #### can't she hear it?  And if her kid was supposed to be up 30 minutes ago, wtf haven't you woken them up?
we used to play scrabble for stoners in college. each word was more of a phonetic mashup requiring a story buildup to explain the word/phrase.

your story reminded me of one... "o i i i m d"

used to be a family down the street from us with kids that had a similar problem

i'd run by the house at 5 AM, windows were wide open, alarm hammering away at 120 decibels.  by the time i'd run back past the place an hour later... alarm still going off.  no signs of life inside.

the first day i kind of peeked around looking for signs of a break-in or fire.. something that would explain how living human beings could not hear a jet engine roaring in their house.

unlike Chris Rock, i live in a place where there are a fair number of native americans.  found this shirt online, it's a nod to Milwaukee, considered buying it but :oldunsure:  

not trying to get karate chopped at the Kwik Trip. 

how do our more emotionally aware FBGs feel about this one?

@Officer Pete Malloy

unlike Chris Rock, i live in a place where there are a fair number of native americans.  found this shirt online, it's a nod to Milwaukee, considered buying it but :oldunsure:  

not trying to get karate chopped at the Kwik Trip. 

how do our more emotionally aware FBGs feel about this one?

@Officer Pete Malloy
Karate chopped?  Why would this offend the asianeds?  Your racism is confusing.  

and that shirt is ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread