Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing


Recommended Posts

Minneapolis St Paul got 0 inches of snow last weekend. In Rochester (80 miles southeast) they got 12. Guess who was hauling ### on snowmobiles all day Saturday?  This guy. 

My wife's first time on one. After I gave her a quick ride (lol) she said she was pretty turned on. She took it out on her own and nearly rolled the damn thing. But she was screaming and shrieking the whole time. I think I'd get laid more often if I had one of those things. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 87.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Officer Pete Malloy

    5008

  • General Malaise

    4491

  • El Floppo

    4239

  • kevzilla

    3104

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mr roboto said:

Minneapolis St Paul got 0 inches of snow last weekend. In Rochester (80 miles southeast) they got 12. Guess who was hauling ### on snowmobiles all day Saturday?  This guy. 

My wife's first time on one. After I gave her a quick ride (lol) she said she was pretty turned on. She took it out on her own and nearly rolled the damn thing. But she was screaming and shrieking the whole time. I think I'd get laid more often if I had one of those things. 

Wonder who's going to the Polaris dealership tomorrow?!?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hawks64 said:

Wonder who's going to the Polaris dealership tomorrow?!?

Well apparently we don't get snow here anymore. Hasn't been more than a few inches on the ground since mid-January. It's really bizarre. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mr roboto said:

Well apparently we don't get snow here anymore. Hasn't been more than a few inches on the ground since mid-January. It's really bizarre. 

Here either, 72 days without 1" of snow on the ground. It's never happened before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Hawks64 said:

Here either, 72 days without 1" of snow on the ground. It's never happened before.

Here in Seattle it has snowed 3-4 times this winter. Only one decent accumulation, but the last two winters I don't think we had any measurable snow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mr roboto said:

Minneapolis St Paul got 0 inches of snow last weekend. In Rochester (80 miles southeast) they got 12. Guess who was hauling ### on snowmobiles all day Saturday?  This guy. 

My wife's first time on one. After I gave her a quick ride (lol) she said she was pretty turned on. She took it out on her own and nearly rolled the damn thing. But she was screaming and shrieking the whole time. I think I'd get laid more often if I had one of those things. 

 

They make those in a stationary model but they don't call them the same thing.  

Sounds like the perfect anniversary gift.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Limp Ditka said:

Looks like its working its way further North towards 355. 

Happy February

Yep...sirens in Boilingbrook were going off reportedly. I'm 15 miles north of there. Can't believe we're seeing this so early.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting in the Charlotte airport right now. Flight got delayed 1.5 hours. Flew back into Ohio last night, had my uncle's funeral today, then flying back to Philly. Whirlwind travel but was glad I was able to be there to support my dad, grandma and cousin. 

Tough day, but not as bad as it could have been. Crossing fingers that the settling of his estate goes better than expected. They still have been unable to contact his ex or his son. My guess is they'll appear when that first alimony check doesn't show up this month. 

One possible positive is I think my cousin realized that she hasn't been the best at keeping in contact with my grandma and really wants to make an effort to visit more and bring her kids. Hopefully that happens because that would be great for my grandmother. When you're 90+, your life begins to be filled with a lot of loss. Having your grandkids and great grandkids visiting more often is huge.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hawks64 said:

For now...2 or 3 tornadoes in North Central IL right now :oldunsure:@Wrigley and any other IL Jimtanners along I80

:thumbup:

 

Things all clear here, pond behind the house is scary high though

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some dude (who is apparently married because he just referred to his father in law) is sitting next to me at the gate in the airport wearing full footie pajamas that make him look like a giraffe. He doesn't seem to have brain damage or be mentally slow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

Some dude (who is apparently married because he just referred to his father in law) is sitting next to me at the gate in the airport wearing full footie pajamas that make him look like a giraffe. He doesn't seem to have brain damage or be mentally slow. 

Just showin' his support.

(And not for nothin', but those probably aren't pajamas.  If he starts "yiffing" at you, don't ask questions just head in the other direction.)

Edited by 5-ish Finkle
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

Some dude (who is apparently married because he just referred to his father in law) is sitting next to me at the gate in the airport wearing full footie pajamas that make him look like a giraffe. He doesn't seem to have brain damage or be mentally slow. 

His wife is now with him. She has leopard jammies. What is wrong with people?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, the rover said:

1337

Related: A phishing e-mail made the rounds through the  network today. After the 10th call to my office to ask me if it was legit, I sent a message out to all our staff to tell them that no, your Inbox isn't full, and no, Microsoft wouldn't send you a frigging weebly.com link and ask you to put your credentials in to fix it. This wasn't even a particularly well-written attempt, but at least all the characters weren't partially Greek, or Cyrillic, or whatever seem of the other ones we get are, but I was getting calls so I sent a warning out, knowing I'll get a million replies asking for help with totally unrelated issues.

Five minutes later I get the first response:

"What happens if we clicked on the link and submitted the form?" 

"We need to immediately change your password and you need to  call me to find out what it is and then change it again right away."

So, she calls, we get her back in business, and she apololgizes, saying " I asked and everybody else said Sure, go ahead and fill out the form."

I was halfway out the door to take one of my kids to band practice when what she said registered. FML. 

1337 indeed.

Edited by Rustoleum
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hawks64 said:

Yep...sirens in Boilingbrook were going off reportedly. I'm 15 miles north of there. Can't believe we're seeing this so early.

I am in Woodridge, was sitting in the car waiting to pick up my daughter from Girl Scouts and over Bolingbook it was constant lightining, we must have just missed it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Wrigley said:

:thumbup:

 

Things all clear here, pond behind the house is scary high though

 

 

 

 

I was scary high a couple of weeks ago, but that was the edibles.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So the wife and I had a few drinks at our usual spot.  The place we go to has a lemon tree right outside the patio.  There were a couple of lemons just chilling there.  On the way out the wife (who had more than a couple of glasses of wine) decided to take one of the lemons.

Today she texts me that she feels bad about it. I sent her this back.    And then had to explain it.  

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

So the wife and I had a few drinks at our usual spot.  The place we go to has a lemon tree right outside the patio.  There were a couple of lemons just chilling there.  On the way out the wife (who had more than a couple of glasses of wine) decided to take one of the lemons.

Today she texts me that she feels bad about it. I sent her this back.    And then had to explain it.  

Are you going to explain it to those of us who don't spend time on Reddit or Imgur?

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

need help from the Chicago guys

may need to attend a trade show in April and looking at bringing the family along as well

it's at McCormick Place...are hotels near there acceptable and is there anything to do during the day?

or should I be looking to stay more in the river north / grant park area or something like that (area's I've stayed in before years ago)

most likely we'd do a trip to the Aquarium or something together on an off day, but more looking for something they could do the day I'm at the show (shopping, lunch, something for kids to do) within walking distance of the hotel

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...