What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (9 Viewers)

My car was hit last night and they didn't leave a note. This happened in the parking lot at my condo. The damage isn't terrible and it's an old beater car but still sucks. Is there anything I can do to recoup the repair costs? It sounds like my insurance probably won't do much if I can't identify the other vehicle (which I can't).

http://i.imgur.com/U1siKOn.png 
If there's one thing I've learned from watching a lot of Investigation Discovery Channel, it's that wives and husbands always end up killing each other.  But the other thing I might have learned is that there are cameras everywhere.  Have you checked to see if there were security cameras that picked anything up?

Last edited by a moderator:
If there's one thing I've learned from watching a lot of Investigation Discovery Channel, it's that wives and husbands always end up killing each other.  But the other thing I might have learned is that there are cameras everywhere.  Have you checked to see if there were security cameras that picked anything up?
Then, hack them and zoom in infinitely until you get the license number.

My boss's sister owns a goat farm in Jamaica and also tons it selling goat milk.  What a life.  

If you've never had goat, do yourself a favor and seek out jerked goat.  Deeeeeeeelish.

Does Betty Butters ever use her nomedeplume (sp?) "Betty Humpter" when making reservations?

And, also, my mom had a friend named Tommie Reiwee, and she too used her full name.  I always called her Tommie WeeWee and laughed like a child.  Only I was in my mid-20s.  Still funny!

Nowhere on Earth is less baller than the ElCo.  :lmao:

Took their sweet double-deck game for 10 units while earning tickets for the drawing at noon. I play this promotion every Saturday morning when I'm here. 
Best place for BJ in Vegas.

General Malaise said:
For the last week, I can't open anything from Imgur.  I've cleared cookies, I've tried opening on mobile, I've gone to other desktops.  Driving me nuts.  I want to laugh.  I appreciate the links.  

cobalt radiation.

Huh, I didn't know this.  So is there some sort of code word or something sign to look out for?  I want to make sure I don't accidentally buy cocaine.
They're pretty up front about it.  No code words necessary.  If the valets don't have it, they'll call a limo driver that does.  Don't accidentally ask them to do that.

up early, walk the dog, play with the kids, meet the neighbor, chores, take the kids to lunch, zoo, park... home.

turn on tv looking for something mindless to reset my brain.

"oh, hey, baseball is on.. maybe i'll watch a bit of this...". first pitch 3:05, it's 3:50.... top of the second inning, no outs.

jfc, baseball

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this email (mailed to entire office) from a quebecois co-worker who is notorious for typos/English gaffes:

"A meeting tomorrow morning at XXX was just confirmed to r Jew punch list items"

Orthodox Jewish client fwiw... whole maasive house is Shabbat programmed. 

Okay, with a lot of caffeine (and a little Vicodin), I am on my traditional East Fremont hipster bar crawl, where I walk ten blocks to the legendary Atomic Liquors and drink my way back to the canopy. The liver is evil and must be punished. 
Recipe for permanent sleep bro

Users who are viewing this thread