Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

8 minutes ago, the rover said:

Guessing there's a lot of role play. She pretends he's a slave, and he pretends she's a woman. 

That's way better than what I figured.  He's the voodoo priest and she's the chicken.

• Replies 87k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

So apprently Krispy Kreme is buying Panera?  Does this do anything good in the world?

4 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Perhaps if these become more widely available than just at the Wilmington Blue Rocks baseball games.

Although I'm not sure what all Panera sells other than diahreah.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

So apparently Krispy Kreme is buying Panera?  Does this do anything good in the world?

All natural turkey sandwich deep fried and coated with icing

• Like 1

So the VP of a company that my GB works for asked for my resume for a warehouse manager position. I sent it over last night and HR reached out to me this morning to set up a phone interview. However, the position HR is referencing in the email is a step or two below that.  

Would it be better to reply to the HR email by asking for clarification or wait until the phone interview to discuss what position is actually being offered?

I don't see an issue with having HR clarify the exact position via email first.

That actually might be best so everyone's time isn't wasted with the phone interview (assuming it's for a position you don't want).

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, eoMMan said:

I don't see an issue with having HR clarify the exact position via email first.

That actually might be best so everyone's time isn't wasted with the phone interview (assuming it's for a position you don't want).

Thanks. That's sort of what I was thinking but not sure how to word it. I have something like:

Thank you for reaching out to me yadda yadda yadda. I was under the impression that this was more of a supervisory/managerial role. Is that not the case? Yadda yadda yadda.

Edited by strykerpks
  • Like 1