What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (16 Viewers)

anyone going to be in Madison tomorrow for the annual Tecmo tournament?

Tecmo Madison is the premiere Tecmo Super Bowl tournament that draws contestants from 40+ states to Madison, Wisconsin to vie for the title of Tecmo World Champion. 

anyone going to be in Madison tomorrow for the annual Tecmo tournament?

Tecmo Madison is the premiere Tecmo Super Bowl tournament that draws contestants from 40+ states to Madison, Wisconsin to vie for the title of Tecmo World Champion. 
Who's Madison?  I assume her boyfriend will be at that Tecmo thing all night?

Not sure why I picked today to fall for this whole "April the giraffe is definitely giving birth today" live stream, but I can quit now, right?
Hippling this because I've been insanely busy at work but some broad at work has been glued to this for about three weeks now and tells me every time I pass by her desk that April's gonna have that baby any minute now. 

Best meme is that April is just trying to keep her man and is faking the whole thing. 

Premiere went really well last Saturday. I've been talking with a major distributor every day since, Today we did a conference call with the Director, Producer and me on my side and the agent, the beancounter and the lawyer on the other side. They said they expected to get an offer to me this evening.

First the first time ever, I am literally waiting with bated breath.

Premiere went really well last Saturday. I've been talking with a major distributor every day since, Today we did a conference call with the Director, Producer and me on my side and the agent, the beancounter and the lawyer on the other side. They said they expected to get an offer to me this evening.

First the first time ever, I am literally waiting with bated breath.
#### yeah! good luck, cos... don't forget us little people on your meteoric rise to solid gold casting couches. also don't forget to hire an architect for your many houses.

proninja said:
You have always struck me as an owns his own generator kind of guy
I send that vibe yeah.

It's actually not a bad idea I have two freezers and two fridges. I had to go to Freddie's and buy 7 bags of block ice last night to keep it all cold. I also built a fire in the fireplace to have at least some heat. We just got power back at 6 am.

I went to my office last night to watch the Masters and recharge my cell phone and the whole neighborhood had power except about 20 houses.

Seems like our little section of the neighborhood always gets the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread