What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

Some dude in my neighborhood walking on the sidewalk with no shoes in the rain. I said hey what happened to your shoes? He says I don't wear shoes.

This isn't Hawaii dude. 

Premiere went really well last Saturday. I've been talking with a major distributor every day since, Today we did a conference call with the Director, Producer and me on my side and the agent, the beancounter and the lawyer on the other side. They said they expected to get an offer to me this evening.

First the first time ever, I am literally waiting with bated breath.
Thankfully bated was an exaggeration or I'd be dead. Negotiations were harder and longer than I expected and I think my partners are ready to grab the money. I'd rather negotiate, as I think we are leaving a lot on the table, but its their deal and I'll support their decision. We'll definitely have enough to get the next movie started.

Thankfully bated was an exaggeration or I'd be dead. Negotiations were harder and longer than I expected and I think my partners are ready to grab the money. I'd rather negotiate, as I think we are leaving a lot on the table, but its their deal and I'll support their decision. We'll definitely have enough to get the next movie started.
Congratsish

What does that dog think he is going to do with a 9 mm against a jet fighter?

I always knew pit bulls were stupid.
Saw a car somewhere in  LA on I-5 the other day with about 5 bumperstickers praising pit bulls.

Their license plate said N :heart: WPITS.

About 2 weeks ago I saw a car with a plate that said something like WE :heart: BXRS and they had Boxer related decals and ####. 

I've never understood the need for people to advertise what kind of dogs they own.  

Saw a car somewhere in  LA on I-5 the other day with about 5 bumperstickers praising pit bulls.

About 2 weeks ago I saw a car with a plate that said something like WE :heart: BXRS and they had Boxer related decals and ####. 

I've never understood the need for people to advertise what kind of dogs they own.  
And yet here you are with a Lllama for an avatar...

How do you know that they don't just love @Idiot Boxer?

Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

says the cat fapper

Users who are viewing this thread