Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:
6 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

omg ...one answer - Rice-A-Roni is the god of rice.  

You're probably right. Plu-starch wrote about it, IIRC

It's half spaghetti and ground up Chik-O-Stix with some bullion powder but it was some gourmet #### in college.  

40 minutes ago, Osaurus said:

Polluted a MGM Grand bathroom so I'm good to go :bowtie:

:lmao: I was going to ask you how Mrs. O was enjoying Vdara. Your willingness to defile an occasional public toilet to keep the room nice is commendable.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

:lmao: I was going to ask you how Mrs. O was enjoying Vdara. Your willingness to defile an occasional public toilet to keep the room nice is commendable.

The Vdara is awesome. I've stayed a lot of cool places in Vegas, but it is my favorite.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Homer J Simpson said:

I'm watching Ancient Aliens and I have to say it's gotta be the funniest show on tv. 

12 hours ago, Homer J Simpson said:

Wish I had some weed. 

Well then...whatever you do, don't watch Action Bronson's "edit"/version  of Ancient Aliens...just ask @The Gator

• Like 2
3 hours ago, RedmondLonghorn said:

The Vdara is awesome. I've stayed a lot of cool places in Vegas, but it is my favorite.

Been a great stay so far.  Mrs. O likes it quite a bit.  We have a great view to the south from the 39th floor.  Nice little oasis IMO.

Edited by Osaurus
3 hours ago, kevzilla said:

I had the corned beef hash at the Henry in Cosmo this morning and it had Hollandaise sauce.  Apparently it was a shock to my system :bag:

Big plans for today. Get up early mow lawn, clean truck, organize house, spray weeds, make dinner.

Slept in, played a videogame for two hrs, took daughter to soccer, lawnmower wouldn't start, took son to party now sitting at coffee shop doing nothing probably pick up a pizza then gorge on ice cream and pass out by 9pm. FML

1 minute ago, tommyboy said:

Big plans for today. Get up early mow lawn, clean truck, organize house, spray weeds, make dinner.

Slept in, played a videogame for two hrs, took daughter to soccer, lawnmower wouldn't start, took son to party now sitting at coffee shop doing nothing probably pick up a pizza then gorge on ice cream and pass out by 9pm. FML

The latter sounds like a better Saturday than your plans did.

Wasn't going to air my dirty a$$ laundry here, but I've had a "couple" of drinks soooo.....

Turning down a near 6 figure gig because it's too expensive to move to/live where that gig is located/I didn't want to get divorced over it is grounds for a little bit of blackout drinking, right?  :mellow:

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

Wasn't going to air my dirty a$$ laundry here, but I've had a "couple" of drinks soooo.....

Turning down a near 6 figure gig because it's too expensive to move to/live where that gig is located/I didn't want to get divorced over it is grounds for a little bit of blackout drinking, right?  :mellow:

yes.  Oh god, yes.  

14 minutes ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

You new here? We don't typically need "grounds" for drinking.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

You new here? We don't typically need "grounds" for drinking.

He did specify blackout drunk though 

on that note over the last few days I had a bachelor party, rehearsal and wedding for a good buddy and I had wayyyy to many "so I got blackout drunk stories" 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Uruk-Hai said:

'sup, y'all?

:coffee:

1 hour ago, heckmanm said:

Mornin' GB

ETA :coffee:

Morning GBs..nothing like waking up and feeling like you got hit by a truck but didn't drink last night. Thanks for sharing the virus kids!!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Limp Ditka said:
The pet owner said she took Chance on a walk in Denver's Highlands neighborhood park a few days after the 4/20 pro-marijuana rally, according to the affiliate report. 
That's where Moore believes Chance got into the pot -- probably eating or licking a THC-laced edible, like a cookie or brownie.

Suuuuuurrre

• Like 1

My favorite part is the picture caption

Chance, a 10-year-old golden retriever, rides out her buzz after consuming edible marijuana in Colorado - a potentially dangerous condition for pets
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

HA HA CAN YOU IMAGINE!!??

if my brain were actually functioning at more than 15% power i may be able to

that might be Tuesday

10 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

Get the Afternoon Delight. It's full of mezcal and tastes like a liquid Cinnabon.

I might have to go back for that.  At Manderin tea service for Mrs. O right now.  :fingersammiches:

• Like 1
On 4/29/2017 at 5:18 PM, 5-ish Finkle said:

Oh man, I'm so sorry, my friend.  Guess I don't need to message back now. :(

1 hour ago, krista4 said:

Oh man, I'm so sorry, my friend.  Guess I don't need to message back now. :(

You can message back anyway, if you are so inclined.  Maybe it'll make me feel better.  Or it'll motivate me to go buy some scotch.  Win-win.