What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

Someone fill me in on nose horseshoes and the big earlobe stretching things.   They make you look really stupid...but I'm probably missing their point?

MarvinTScamper said:
Saw some fat broad with a nose ring and some ear hoops.  Gross.  Decided this was the place to yell at a cloud. 
Oh, that makes sense.  A nose ring and "ear hoops" are one thing, but put 'em on a fat broad and I'm going to need some answers, too. 

Oh, that makes sense.  A nose ring and "ear hoops" are one thing, but put 'em on a fat broad and I'm going to need some answers, too. 
Should I have said super hot broad and still thought these ####### things look stupid?   Doesn't change it.  

All you LABS dudes are judgmental as hell, especially when someone else says something, but you play it well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would never do the nose ring or hop thing... don't find them visually appealing.

Also no ####s given if somebody else does it. 

Only reason I would think it worthy of commenting on is if it was the first time if seen them... but as tanner mentioned, they've been around long-time.

ETA... But definitely fat broads are the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread