What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (13 Viewers)

I leave my house at 6:50am and the office at 2:15pm.  I'm back home by 4:08.  I am always "on call".  I also speed walk like a weirdo.
Envisioning this happening after you've switched over to your "walking gear" (i.e. the corndog-eating pants and accompanying accoutrements).

Last edited by a moderator:
Any tips/suggestions on how to talk a wife out buying house that is waaaaaaay bigger than we need?

We have no (nada) kids and two (dos) dogs. Currently live in 3 bed/2 bath house. Gonna move...possibly build...a new house in 3 to 5 years. She wants something like a 4 bed/2.5 or 3 bath plus pool for when family visits. I'm all for the pool but I think that's too much house for two people the majority of the year.

Right? Amirite? Wwyd?
Get a 4 bedroom house that's the exact same size as the 3 bedroom house.  Half a bath won't cost you that much.  Then put piranhas in the pool when she goes for her first swim.

We're through 35 of the 70 slides in this presentation. The meeting is supposed to end in 23 minutes. I pray for the sweet release of death. 

I'm cool with anybody transitioning to whatever they need to be. :shrug:

Oh, you meant the presentation. Stuck knitting needles through my eyes half an hour ago. 
I use PPT with my summer school kids basically because I have to.  We're doing an entire year of world history in 26 school days. Pre-canned PPT are the only way I can make sure I cover everything that's going to be on the quizzes and the final.

The presentations were created by the textbook publisher probably 10 years ago obviously for a much older version.  It's pretty hilarious to watch the text fly in and then the background/text boxes.  Sometimes the text will appear in fragments just for fun.

Kar

l

Marx bel

ived 

that the work

ers o

f the 

w

or

ld...

I have actually come to terms with this and am pretty excited. This post was saved from two nights ago when I found out for the first time. 

Facebook friends, we are not out with this yet
How are you not violently angry at sex???  I am furious with it and its family.  I'd rather put my wang in 6 pound bowling ball hole from a seedy alley in Gary Indiana and I've been fixed.  What are you doing????  

Or congrats I guess.  

They say that when a mother is breastfeeding as the only source of food for their newborn, that it acts as birth control that is 99% effective until the child is six months old.

They and their collective families are a ####### **** 
Yeah, I thought about dispelling that notion for you when you mentioned it, but...ehhhh, seemed like you wanted another kid.  Congrats, GB!

I love walking out to let the dogs out the morning after I cut the lawn.  Looks like a golf course.  I used to love golf.  Then I had kids.  Now I golf maybe twice a year.  But I still love how a freshly manicured lawn looks.  
my dog is allergic to grass

grass

except, per the vet, fresh cut grass is ok

i love fresh cut grass but perhaps not as much as my dog who just freaks out when the lawn is freshly cut

Users who are viewing this thread