What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (10 Viewers)

Yeah let's take a delicious soft velvety meaty mayo concoction and throw in some vile crunchy stuff.  Might as well just toss in some onions and relish and sub in miracle whip
Couldn't agree more.  I also hate when chinese restaurants try to go cheap and throw in a bunch of celery chunks in their to fill out the plate.  

Cheap ####ers.  I tell them no celery or peppers and minimum onions.  I'll pay extra for some more meat and peanuts in my kung pao. 

I'm getting ready to paint my house so I run over to Home Depot at lunch, grab my stuff, go thru the self check out and hit pay.  I reach for my wallet and realize it is sitting safely at home.  :wall:  I look around and hope there is some nice Samaritan looking to pay it forward and cover my $25 tab.  Unfortunately there were no takers so I restocked my items on the shelf as my penance and felt like a dumb ### as I left the store empty handed.

I could excuse this behavior if I was as high as GM on his walk home but I was stone cold sober. 

Couldn't agree more.  I also hate when chinese restaurants try to go cheap and throw in a bunch of celery chunks in their to fill out the plate.  

Cheap ####ers.  I tell them no celery or peppers and minimum onions.  I'll pay extra for some more meat and peanuts in my kung pao. 

Can we make it a grammar/spelling fight instead?  I already know most of you Philistines have the palate of a Gerber baby.

12 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

Proper use of "their" ...just missing a word.  Kinda of important though. 

ETA:  You try and agree with a guy and he comes at you with grammar/syntax comments ...####in' Meechiganers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting ready to paint my house so I run over to Home Depot at lunch, grab my stuff, go thru the self check out and hit pay.  I reach for my wallet and realize it is sitting safely at home.  :wall:  I look around and hope there is some nice Samaritan looking to pay it forward and cover my $25 tab.  Unfortunately there were no takers so I restocked my items on the shelf as my penance and felt like a dumb ### as I left the store empty handed.

I could excuse this behavior if I was as high as GM on his walk home but I was stone cold sober. 
That's the worst feeling.

I assume that celery tastes of Beelzebub's taint.  Why anyone would want to add that to any dish is beyond me.  It overpowers just about any other flavor.

Last edited by a moderator:

No wallet/apple pay on your phone?   

better than onion.  I understand the want for dill, but do not want in it my tuna salad.  Shrimp salad - yes.

Binky Primary Tuna Salad

- Mayo & Sour Cream

- Chives

- Shallots finely minced

- Sun-dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil

- Garlic Powder/Salt/Pepper - dash of Smoked Paprika

- Pecans or Cashews
Way to absolutely ruin the bolded by allowing anything that mayonnaise has even rubbed up against to come in contact with them.

Users who are viewing this thread