What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (14 Viewers)

I was sitting outside by my fire pit the other night, :rant: :wall:  because I couldn't get my phone to play any music from my iTunes library except what was actually downloaded on the phone, despite having "home sharing" turned on to allow that very thing.

Protip: iTunes home sharing works best when iTunes is actually RUNNING on the PC :bag:

I was sitting outside by my fire pit the other night, :rant: :wall:  because I couldn't get my phone to play any music from my iTunes library except what was actually downloaded on the phone, despite having "home sharing" turned on to allow that very thing.

Protip: iTunes home sharing works best when iTunes is actually RUNNING on the PC :bag:
3 words

Spa tiff eye.

What, you don't have a cd player/boom box?  :heaven:

if you're listening to the Dan Plesac interview on Dan Patrick right now... this is a close approximation of what #!!#!#$ is like. except with a lot more random laughter, arm flapping, pointing and crotch grabbing.

if you're listening to the Dan Plesac interview on Dan Patrick right now... this is a close approximation of what #!!#!#$ is like. except with a lot more random laughter, arm flapping, pointing and crotch grabbing.
I'm not listening to that, but I already know it is not an acceptable substitute for the video you haven't provided yet.

Unrelated: In regards to that "Manifesto" thread.....is there anything in there outlining policy on tinfoil-hat-level trolling by a business partner?  Asking for a friend.

.is there anything in there outlining policy on tinfoil-hat-level trolling by a business partner?  Asking for a friend.

They had a talk and it's all good going forward. 

I'm not listening to that, but I already know it is not an acceptable substitute for the video you haven't provided yet.

Unrelated: In regards to that "Manifesto" thread.....is there anything in there outlining policy on tinfoil-hat-level trolling by a business partner?  Asking for a friend.
the thing i think is weird is that Joe feels the need to come back in and answer questions for 7 pages.

look, you own the joint.  Publish the rules and move on.   People will figure out the lines over time.

Fruit flies have invaded our office, driving us frigging crazy.  Think I've swallowed two and had one get stuck in my contact lens.  I'm fighting back and doing my best McGiver, I found the following tools of death and destruction:

- A chipped pint glass from Oregon Public Broadcast
- 3/4 cup full of pickle juice.  Our CFO goes through a giant jar of pickles a week.  He's going to find less juice in his current jar.  No he's not pregnant.
- Two tomato slices that I pulled off my chicken sandwich.  Vile fruit.
- Two drops of hand soap.
- Scotch Tape forming a little grid over the lid of the chipped glass.

Result?  Four little mofo's drowned with another climbing the sides of the glass.  C'mon little fella, jump into the delicious nectar.  GET SOME!!!!!!!

Just more clarity about what JB thinks is kosher and what isn't I guess.  It's pretty silly.  Not sure why people can't just follow the rules.
"Hey Joe.  Is it OK to use the word libtard?"

"If I post a picture of a girl in a tank top and she has no bra on and her nipples are kind of puffy and you can see the outline of her areola but not her actual areola is that OK?"

Users who are viewing this thread