What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (20 Viewers)

Not only are they telling us it's going to be 100° in the Pacific Northwest  but apparently somebody tried to burn down Canada so the air is unbreathable.

Feels like El Centro.

Last edited by a moderator:
On vacation on the MD shore still where 6yo floppinha continues to cry. 

Monday, we were walking on the ocean city boardwalk, dodging meth-heads, when we noticed a whole real life csi setup on the beach, closing a small part of it. Asked a cop on the boardwalk what was up... an investigation, No danger to the public. I assumed there had been a meth-heads related shooting and they were combing the beach (insert space balls pic here) for bullets or casings.

Nope. They were digging up a dead body.

Ocean City, MD folks.

Monday, we were walking on the ocean city boardwalk, dodging meth-heads, when we noticed a whole real life csi setup on the beach, closing a small part of it. Asked a cop on the boardwalk what was up... an investigation, No danger to the public. I assumed there had been a meth-heads related shooting and they were combing the beach (insert space balls pic here) for bullets or casings.

Ocean City, MD folks.
Dang and I thought watching a dog dragging a patio table down the streets of Morro Bay was an interesting vacation story.

Ocean City, MD folks.
Now all the kids are going to want to dig in the sand for their very own corpse.

Not only are they telling us it's going to be 100° in the Pacific Northwest  but apparently somebody tried to burn down Canada so the air is unbreathable.

Feels like El Centro.
That #### is coming from Canada?  I wondered if I'd missed an evacuation order.  Can barely even see to the other side of our little bay.

I just read that in the past 123 years, Seattle had had only three 100-degree days.  Found that kind of amazing.

That #### is coming from Canada?  I wondered if I'd missed an evacuation order.  Can barely even see to the other side of our little bay.

I just read that in the past 123 years, Seattle had had only three 100-degree days.  Found that kind of amazing.
Don't believe everything you read

Was watching some tiny homes show while on the treadmill the other night. They were in Puget Sound. All I could think was "Man, krista would have a field day buying half a dozen of these."
Plus, think of all the various configurations...combinations...rearrang-tions that would enable. :mindblown:

I would have a different tiny castle creation every week.

Of course, stak'in 'em could be difficult.

Having a pretty time good time in Cleveland so far.  Been drinking lots of beer.  Shiner reps were at the place I went to tonight pimping their magical pineapple beer  :X .  I told the folks next to me at the bar to avoid it at all costs.  Nasty.  And I like Shiner stuff ftr.

We switched to some new travel booking software at work (concur).  My hotel for next week has literally been canceled and rebooked 5 times in the last 3 days :lmao:

Oh, nothing to see here. 

The woman- who was found completely buried in the sand except for her protruding forearm and hand- no foul play there.

she somehow buried herself in the sand and died from drowning...drowning in sand. When there was no crawfish.

Ocean City, MD folks.

Having a pretty time good time in Cleveland so far.  Been drinking lots of beer.  Shiner reps were at the place I went to tonight pimping their magical pineapple beer  :X .  I told the folks next to me at the bar to avoid it at all costs.  Nasty.  And I like Shiner stuff ftr.

How long you here?  Where you staying?

Users who are viewing this thread