Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

we're doing month anniversaries on facebook now?

"this sweet man came in to my life 1 year ago and we've now celebrated 6 months of blissful marriage! life can't get any better! god is good!"

slow down, toots. you've got 4 kids by 3 dudes and this is your 3rd marriage. might want to hold off on celebrating until you pass the year mark at least.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, mr. furley said:

we're doing month anniversaries on facebook now?

"this sweet man came in to my life 1 year ago and we've now celebrated 6 months of blissful marriage! life can't get any better! god is good!"

slow down, toots. you've got 4 kids by 3 dudes and this is your 3rd marriage. might want to hold off on celebrating until you pass the year mark at least.

https://img.memecdn.com/dude-run_o_1239780.jpg

• Like 2

Police think they know how the woman found in the sand in Ocean City died

That's why you fill in the holes you dig and always use a flashlight in the beach at night.

Terrible to think that this woman died because some jerks couldn't be bothered to fill in their giant hole at the end of the day. They dug a booby trap and an innocent woman paid with her life.

24 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

That's why you fill in the holes you dig and always use a flashlight in the beach at night.

Terrible to think that this woman died because some jerks couldn't be bothered to fill in their giant hole at the end of the day. They dug a booby trap and an innocent woman paid with her life.

Wow. Never would have thought something like that was dangerous.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, GroveDiesel said:

We've seen a lot of deep holes being stuff while we've been down here. Nothing more than waist deep for a normal person, but still.

But that article doesn't mention what other articles have: that OC sweeps and cleans the beach each night overnight with heavyish machinery, and there's a chance she was safe and sound sleeping off too much meth in a not so deep holes and got buried that way. 

Other than that and missing by a minute or so a three car accident with one of the cars overturned and bloodied, it's been a fantastic week down here. Perfect weather, perfect water, kids romping more and more bravely in the surf with their cousins, limited MIL time, NYC prices for mediocre food, meth.

My buddy helped at Jerry Jones's HOF party last night. It was apparently quite the shindig. Bon Jovi and Timberlake sang. Warren Buffet was in attendance. The thing reportedly cost $5.2M. People had loads of fun. 

And my buddy got a hamburger as a tip from some guy. :lmao:

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

If there is a hell I imagine being stuck in line at a carnival with small children for eternity would be hard to top as punishment 

Any buried bodies yet?

1 minute ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Hopefully mine soon

They really are the worst places on earth. The carnys, the music, the gouging, the meth-heads that are drawn to those places like seagulls to shukes beard.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, El Floppo said:

They really are the worst places on earth. The carnys, the music, the gouging, the meth-heads that are drawn to those places like seagulls to shukes beard.

Super slow lemonade makers... 

Just now, Dan Lambskin said:

Oh and all 3 of my kids meet different height minimums and me and the wife don't feel like riding with them on anything today.

I mentioned the tears 'o floppinha before... just under 48" and SOL to on the good rides with her cousins and brother. Oh yes, my friend... There were tears.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GroveDiesel said:

My buddy helped at Jerry Jones's HOF party last night. It was apparently quite the shindig. Bon Jovi and Timberlake sang. Warren Buffet was in attendance. The thing reportedly cost $5.2M. People had loads of fun. 

And my buddy got a hamburger as a tip from some guy. :lmao:

Maybe a Swenson's burger.  That would have been pretty nice.  

12 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

I mentioned the tears 'o floppinha before... just under 48" and SOL to on the good rides with her cousins and brother. Oh yes, my friend... There were tears.

Ya good man EF...regardless of all this scarf talk I really don't understand yet...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Hawks64 said:

Does anyone really understand scarfs other than our GB Floppo?

Not me, gb.

ETA.. I'm just happy to have something to call my own since fantastic hair was already claimed

Edited by El Floppo

Well, I understand enough about scarfs to keep my neck warm...

...plus...

...in KY we also use them to hunt squirrel....and...of course...the squirrels then become scarfs.

True resource management at its finest!

Thus, anything that serves such a wide array of purposes and completes the cycle of life.... is a plus in my book.

Plus, the squirrels like them too.

Tho...I think the handbag is a little too much...

• Like 1
On 8/3/2017 at 4:35 PM, the rover said:

I almost got catfished.  On bumble, start talking to this chick. Cute, lives about 10 miles away, also an attorney.  Set up a happy hour date, then the next morning her profile is deleted.  Checked her out on Facebook and we have some mutual friends so I added her.  Messenger her about her deleting her bumble account and it turns out someone else set up the profile using her pics and info and she knew nothing about it, but apparently someone else saw it and told her and she had them delete the account.

Talked to her for a while and end up getting a date with her next week.

This is how it's done, kids.

• Like 2

I'm generally pretty tolerant of other cultures,  religions, lifestyles, etc. but does anyone know if Islam prevents it's followers from waiting in lines or are all of these parents just selfish #######s that think the rules don't apply to them?

On 8/4/2017 at 0:08 AM, RedmondLonghorn said:

I feel like this is the second time I have seen a story like this, which would be ridiculous.

Texas Man Injured by Bullet Ricochet Off of Armadillo

ETA: Yep.

Similar Story from Two Years Ago

These stories are so similar, it seems like maybe some kind of hoax.

Same thing happened to my uncle. Actually true.

3 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

Trailer park  Reese Witherspoon is here again. She's poured me four Captain and diets in the last half-hour. She stopped measuring after the first one. Will soon be pledging undying love. :wub:

Either make a move or just give her a big tip and be known as the "big tip guy".

• Like 1
2 hours ago, El Floppo said:

Not me, gb.

ETA.. I'm just happy to have something to call my own since fantastic hair was already claimed

Only one person in here is allowed to have fantastic hair?   Cuz, I mean, on any given day (read: when I bother to clean up) I can sport a pretty mean 'do if I put my mind to it.

18 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

Tip jar was empty when I got here. I seeded it, and it looks better now. Probably the only reason she's calling me 'honey'. :D

That....and the hair.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, El Floppo said:

What's this now?