Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

I need to log this for posterity... if at any point in the future floppinha makes claims that I don't love her and support her in every way possible- let it be known that I took her to see The Emoji movie in the theaters today. stupid little #####.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, El Floppo said:

I need to log this for posterity... if at any point in the future floppinha makes claims that I don't love her and support her in every way possible- let it be known that I took her to see The Emoji movie in the theaters today. stupid little #####.

?

• Like 1
Just now, kevzilla said:

Pull tabs and meat sticks?

Seriously, you like stupid movies, but not the stupidest movies ever made.

I like movies when they try to make them serious and they're stupid.  Not when they try to make a movie stupid.

we think the previous owners of this house may have had invisible fencing. googled ways to detect if the wiring was still in-ground.

"If you just bought a home that has an invisible fence, you can use a portable AM radio to find the fence perimeter.

Step 1

Make sure your invisible fence is plugged in and turned on. You should see an indicator light on the radio transmitter unit confirming this."

mother####er. if we had the transmitter unit i wouldn't wonder if we still had invisible fencing.

• Like 9
On 8/5/2017 at 6:24 PM, Dan Lambskin said:

I'm generally pretty tolerant of other cultures,  religions, lifestyles, etc. but does anyone know if Islam prevents it's followers from waiting in lines or are all of these parents just selfish #######s that think the rules don't apply to them?

Story?

1 hour ago, General Malaise said:

Story?

was at our local city carnival (very large middle eastern population) .   Hot,  crowded, long lines for all rides and seemed like every ride quite a few of them would just walk up to the front of the line and shove their kids on the ride at the last minute rather than wait in line 

• Like 1
On 8/2/2017 at 6:32 PM, krista4 said:

That #### is coming from Canada?  I wondered if I'd missed an evacuation order.  Can barely even see to the other side of our little bay.

I just read that in the past 123 years, Seattle had had only three 100-degree days.  Found that kind of amazing.

Looks like we chose the wrong presidency to pull out of the climate accords

28 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

was at our local city carnival (very large middle eastern population) .   Hot,  crowded, long lines for all rides and seemed like every ride quite a few of them would just walk up to the front of the line and shove their kids on the ride at the last minute rather than wait in line 

Call jihad on that noise, yo.

57 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

Looks like we chose the wrong presidency to pull out of the climate accords

Speaking of climate: anyone notice the radar the past week or so, with the gigantic insane storm in the northeast, sucking up everything east of the Mississippi?

Kinda freaky looking. 

19 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Speaking of climate: anyone notice the radar the past week or so, with the gigantic insane storm in the northeast, sucking up everything east of the Mississippi?

Kinda freaky looking. 

Yes...I did!

We were having such bad rain even here today that I decided to cancel my trip to Costco... :(

• Like 3
12 hours ago, General Malaise said:

Serious question:  is he better than Matt Moore?

I say no.

Pretty equal, but I give Cutler the edge. I like Moore, but Cutler had his best season ever under Gase, that counts for something.

14 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Kinda freaky looking. 

Too busy sweating out my intestines here in the PNW to notice.