What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (17 Viewers)

As you know, I live in an old folks town.  The town is divided into "South Bay" and "North Bay."  My mom and stepfather also moved here two years ago, and my mom is head of the "activities committee" for the South Bay HOA, which among other things puts on monthly movies at the club.

At their last meeting, she suggested that, instead of the regular menu of South Pacific and The King and I and the like, they screen Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein.  YF is now on the agenda for October and Blazing Saddles for January.  I've never been more proud.
Love

My Longhorns and my Packers are playing at the same time. Already on board: 20 mg of hydrocodone and the last of the edibles I smuggled home from Vegas. On deck: 90-proof spiced rum. This may get a little sloppy. :oldunsure:  
Hey I was going to meet up with you and osaurasosus, but he got lost I guess.

I want to get that Astros ticket and hand you a bunch of money. My schedule is iffy for the next week. I need to make a run to Galveston for s couple of days, but otherwise flexible

Hey I was going to meet up with you and osaurasosus, but he got lost I guess.

I want to get that Astros ticket and hand you a bunch of money. My schedule is iffy for the next week. I need to make a run to Galveston for s couple of days, but otherwise flexible
I'm available most any evening next week, as long as I get a little advance notice.

Heading back to Tampa this morning.  Managed to score first class seat for extra $39. Still waiting to hear about my FEMA badging so I'll be back in the D.C. area again soon just for that.  Waiting on a notice to proceed before heading out to Austin/Houston for some field data collection testing and training.  I imagine deployment will happen late next week or the week after.  Should be there a couple of weeks and may be heading to Puerto Rico after that.  I just got real busy at work.  Sheesh.  So might get together with @cosjobs and @kevzilla after all.  Stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
A number of studies have reported a significant number of people saying they would be in favour of using sex robots, with a recent online survey of heterosexual men finding that 40% of those surveyed said they would buy an AI sex robot within the next five years.

40 ####### percent? 
We talkin' 'bout practice sex?

bostonfred said:
A number of studies have reported a significant number of people saying they would be in favour of using sex robots, with a recent online survey of heterosexual men finding that 40% of those surveyed said they would buy an AI sex robot within the next five years.

40 ####### percent? 
and another 40 un-####### percent because married.

sad

(blows out long sigh)

I had to take back our puppy to the humane society today because my wife found out that Allstate will drop us because he's a pit bull breed  (staffordshire mostly, mixed with bulldog).   Tanner was right when he said he's at least 25% murderdog, he's actually 75% murderdog.    Sad thing is he's a great dog, very friendly loves people.    My two older daughters are hysterical, cried all morning.  I skipped the morning at work just to deal with all the drama and then once I calmed everyone down to a low murmur i took little Max back to the shelter.   I cried after I left him.   Just a ####ty day, sorry to rain on your parade.   just had to vent.

sad

(blows out long sigh)

I had to take back our puppy to the humane society today because my wife found out that Allstate will drop us because he's a pit bull breed  (staffordshire mostly, mixed with bulldog).   Tanner was right when he said he's at least 25% murderdog, he's actually 75% murderdog.    Sad thing is he's a great dog, very friendly loves people.    My two older daughters are hysterical, cried all morning.  I skipped the morning at work just to deal with all the drama and then once I calmed everyone down to a low murmur i took little Max back to the shelter.   I cried after I left him.   Just a ####ty day, sorry to rain on your parade.   just had to vent.
good hands my ###.

sad

(blows out long sigh)

Damn... That sucks.

How do they know what kind of dog you have?

Renting a giant house in New Buffalo MI for a long weekend for my wifes 40th

house is way back in the woods....pretty sure this is how all horror movies start. 
This is  the entire plot of cabin in the woods. You should play that the first night

Users who are viewing this thread